Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 101. (Read 491737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
March 17, 2015, 01:33:47 PM
how much volume do asset market have? anyones know?

Good question. It would be great to have charts on each and every asset with all tradinghistory, volume, etc.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
March 17, 2015, 01:24:09 PM
Is there a way to protect more the wallet except the passphrase ? the passphrase is nice but what about keyloggers or others bad things

Keyloggers and potential viruses on your computer, are not in our hands. It's up to you to make sure you practice safe habits while on the web, and properly secure your systems and do a scan regularly for anything malicious. Be sure to write down a physical copy as well in case you lose it on a computer.

1) come up with your phrase

2) make a MD5 hash tag at http://www.md5encrypter.com/

3) copy and paste it (write it down on paper)

4) no worries about a hidden keystroke logger.

I should also create a website which calculates md5s. I would get many new password hints...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 17, 2015, 12:32:34 PM

Hello

On the  Horizon Forging Pool : NHZ-3R7E-HK6Z-9AM8-BUP9L
  What is the minimum payout?

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 17, 2015, 12:23:36 PM
how much volume do asset market have? anyones know?
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
March 17, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
How can I find out in HZ how many assets a certain account is owning?

In NXT these work perfectly:
Code:
http://localhost:7876/nxt?requestType=getAccountAssets&account=3876171661663053072&asset=18128686802152832026
http://localhost:7876/nxt?requestType=getAccountAssets&account=3876171661663053072

but the equivalent in HZ
Code:
http://localhost:7776/nhz?requestType=getAccountAssets&account=4568382639415031536
results in

{"errorDescription":"Incorrect request","errorCode":1}

Where can I find the complete manual of HZ requestTypes?
Thanks!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 17, 2015, 11:31:02 AM
Is there a way to protect more the wallet except the passphrase ? the passphrase is nice but what about keyloggers or others bad things

Keyloggers and potential viruses on your computer, are not in our hands. It's up to you to make sure you practice safe habits while on the web, and properly secure your systems and do a scan regularly for anything malicious. Be sure to write down a physical copy as well in case you lose it on a computer.

1) come up with your phrase

2) make a MD5 hash tag at http://www.md5encrypter.com/

3) copy and paste it (write it down on paper)

4) no worries about a hidden keystroke logger.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2015, 11:10:15 AM

I used PerfectGuard from Raxco. You need to pay for it, but it works well.
legendary
Activity: 971
March 17, 2015, 10:33:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
March 17, 2015, 08:37:42 AM

How can I compare which pool is better, there seem to be differences. And is it necessary to contact the pool to get the payout or is it automatically? And do other pools besides the "Horizon Forging Pool" also have further information and explorers?  Huh

Thanks
I want to know this as well, i leased my balance to one pool few weeks before and my balance never returned  Huh

ähm. when you lease your account the balance stays the same. you don't send any coins to another account.
the other account just uses your coins to forge and pays you back your piece of the forging reward and that's automated.
you should have a look at the tutorial section "How to lease your account"
https://horizonplatform.io/category/tutorials/
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
March 17, 2015, 08:13:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1484
March 17, 2015, 07:10:57 AM

How can I compare which pool is better, there seem to be differences. And is it necessary to contact the pool to get the payout or is it automatically? And do other pools besides the "Horizon Forging Pool" also have further information and explorers?  Huh

Thanks
I want to know this as well, i leased my balance to one pool few weeks before and my balance never returned  Huh
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 17, 2015, 06:18:59 AM
You can check the pools here:
https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=graphs&graph=forgers

Click on one of them and you'll see their address - Example:
"CryptoCCForgePool"
https://explorer.horizonplatform.io/?page=account&id=17053114026141974138

You then take the pools address and use that when leasing your balance.

CryptoCCForgePool = NHZ-SZMU-VE38-JJAW-GN8CT

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
March 17, 2015, 04:01:20 AM
why NHzadult still on Nhz assets exchange?
this is scam assets

They are user issued, so we don't have any way of deleting assets from our end. We are developing the 'trusted assets' section for the purpose of keeping users away from those type of assets.

If I issue an asset and made a mistake doing so, is there any way to delist it?

Currently, afaik there is no way of delisting. It is displayed on blockchain forever.

Or you can send them to genesis account and they'll be gone forever.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
March 17, 2015, 03:44:17 AM
this is scam assets

They are user issued, so we don't have any way of deleting assets from our end. We are developing the 'trusted assets' section for the purpose of keeping users away from those type of assets.

Currently, afaik there is no way of delisting. It is displayed on blockchain forever.
March 17, 2015, 12:32:07 AM

Hello

What are some Horizon Trusted  Assets to look in to ? I went on to Trusted Horizon Assets Page and ( Nothing Found )

I see a lot of  Assets on the complete list of Horizon assets Page , but do not know what is a good assets to look in to .

Hey, that is the next thing we are working on right now on the site, in advance of the integrated identity and reputation system for the asset exchange.

Ok thank you for the update

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 17, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
this is scam assets

legendary
March 16, 2015, 11:26:03 PM
this is scam assets

legendary
Activity: 1176
March 16, 2015, 10:58:15 PM
this is scam assets
legendary
March 16, 2015, 10:44:46 PM

Hello

What are some Horizon Trusted  Assets to look in to ? I went on to Trusted Horizon Assets Page and ( Nothing Found )

I see a lot of  Assets on the complete list of Horizon assets Page , but do not know what is a good assets to look in to .

Hey, that is the next thing we are working on right now on the site, in advance of the integrated identity and reputation system for the asset exchange.
March 16, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

Hello

Pages:
Jump to: