Author

Topic: . - page 145. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 06, 2014, 04:50:21 AM
What happened to the NHZAdult asset ann post...deleted by mods or issuer? Nothing on the forum either. Is it a scam or what?
I dont know, I seen it briefly but didnt manage to read much. Mike posts half in broken english, half in chinese so its not easy to follow.

Server that houses the block explorer keeps acting up, so it's frozen at the moment. We are working on migrating to a new server. Will keep you updated.
Chain is moving fine.

Haven't been able to check.  Is the server still down?

Explorer is up, and we are making another one as well just in case...

Insert Quote
No node bounties today?
The last transaction was 2014-11-05 17:22:09 UTC (1 day, 10 hours ago)
The node check says all bounties paid, but nothing received Sad

Node bounty account ran dry last night. Topped it up this morning, payments will catch up.

Well from the looks of my transaction history I did miss out on one node bounty, but from what I gather it isnt actually that uncommon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2014, 01:54:51 AM
What happened to the NHZAdult asset ann post...deleted by mods or issuer? Nothing on the forum either. Is it a scam or what?

I saw it briefly before I went to bed, but didn't get a chance to look into it. The user removed it.
Activity: 585
November 06, 2014, 12:19:38 AM
legendary
November 05, 2014, 06:34:35 PM
Server that houses the block explorer keeps acting up, so it's frozen at the moment. We are working on migrating to a new server. Will keep you updated.
Chain is moving fine.

Haven't been able to check.  Is the server still down?

Explorer is up, and we are making another one as well just in case...

Insert Quote
No node bounties today?

Node bounty account ran dry last night. Topped it up this morning, payments will catch up.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
November 05, 2014, 05:49:27 PM
Chain is moving fine.

Haven't been able to check.  Is the server still down?
Activity: 601
November 05, 2014, 05:36:38 PM
No node bounties today?
legendary
November 04, 2014, 10:03:53 PM
Chain is moving fine.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 04, 2014, 02:11:02 PM
There are some concerns about the future well being of NHZ that needs to be dealt ASAP:
Firstly, there is a big risk that the 32 mil accumulated in the Blocknet account, will be eventually dumped for BTC (in order to finance blocknet project) and we all know what the end result will be for all of us. We need to notify them that in the event they need to convert their NHZ holdings, at least do it in a manner over a reasonable time frame, where  price will not be affected as much.
I see the price will remain stagnant until we get some sort of official answer/promise from them, in order to safe guard current holders & prospective NHZ investors.

Any NHZ that was raised for Blocknet will be kept as NHZ in cold storage, not dumped for BTC.

So, 'Blocknet' is in the above announcement subject for NHZ. What's going on with blocknet? I've been reading a lot about it being a scam and such. Is that news FUD? Probably not a good idea to associate NHZ with blocknet if it's a no go imo.

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

This interview answers a lot of Blocknet related questions. It's not a scam, and it is strictly FUD. If at the end of the ITO, Blocknet fails to raise the 850 BTC minimum, then the project will be cancelled. If the project meets its BTC goals, then Horizon will receive an initial amount of BTC, and anything past that, will require formal fund requests that will be held in escrow.

It was all orchestrated FUD from trolls of a specific coin.  Everything was debunked, and things are moving along.  I have no doubt in my mind that BLOCK will achieve their minimum requirement for funding and will move forward.  BLOCK is not a scam.  If you follow Dan and/or XC you know that he delivers.  I have no doubt that he will deliver on BlockNet and it will be a force to be reckoned with.  Timelines may be a little bit of an issue for most people, but everything is outlined in the BlockNet summary PDF.

IMO, NHZ will benefit from blocknet in the long-run.  It will bring more people over to the asset network because if you own BlockNet tokens, they will be exchanged for assets on NHZ.  More traffic = more buyers.  Once the latest wallet is completed, it opens NHZ up onto more exchanges, again increasing traffic. 

Hearing that the NHZ raised from BLockNet exchange are staying as NHZ assets and not being transferred to BTC is encouraging.  That can be used for bounties or whatever down the road.  Basically it's 32 million coins off the market for now!

Good to hear everything is under control.
November 04, 2014, 01:19:18 PM
So, 'Blocknet' is in the above announcement subject for NHZ. What's going on with blocknet? I've been reading a lot about it being a scam and such. Is that news FUD? Probably not a good idea to associate NHZ with blocknet if it's a no go imo.

http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-dan-metcalf-regarding-recent-blocknet-concerns/

This interview answers a lot of Blocknet related questions. It's not a scam, and it is strictly FUD. If at the end of the ITO, Blocknet fails to raise the 850 BTC minimum, then the project will be cancelled. If the project meets its BTC goals, then Horizon will receive an initial amount of BTC, and anything past that, will require formal fund requests that will be held in escrow.

It was all orchestrated FUD from trolls of a specific coin.  Everything was debunked, and things are moving along.  I have no doubt in my mind that BLOCK will achieve their minimum requirement for funding and will move forward.  BLOCK is not a scam.  If you follow Dan and/or XC you know that he delivers.  I have no doubt that he will deliver on BlockNet and it will be a force to be reckoned with.  Timelines may be a little bit of an issue for most people, but everything is outlined in the BlockNet summary PDF.

IMO, NHZ will benefit from blocknet in the long-run.  It will bring more people over to the asset network because if you own BlockNet tokens, they will be exchanged for assets on NHZ.  More traffic = more buyers.  Once the latest wallet is completed, it opens NHZ up onto more exchanges, again increasing traffic. 

Hearing that the NHZ raised from BLockNet exchange are staying as NHZ assets and not being transferred to BTC is encouraging.  That can be used for bounties or whatever down the road.  Basically it's 32 million coins off the market for now!
legendary
November 04, 2014, 01:07:29 PM

legendary
November 04, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
There are some concerns about the future well being of NHZ that needs to be dealt ASAP:
Firstly, there is a big risk that the 32 mil accumulated in the Blocknet account, will be eventually dumped for BTC (in order to finance blocknet project) and we all know what the end result will be for all of us. We need to notify them that in the event they need to convert their NHZ holdings, at least do it in a manner over a reasonable time frame, where  price will not be affected as much.
I see the price will remain stagnant until we get some sort of official answer/promise from them, in order to safe guard current holders & prospective NHZ investors.

Any NHZ that was raised for Blocknet will be kept as NHZ in cold storage, not dumped for BTC.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 04, 2014, 12:24:31 PM
Activity: 527
November 04, 2014, 11:01:28 AM

The way I see it Blocknet has a great value proposition, and NHZ stands to profit from it. Especially since NHZ's marketplace and asset exchange services could benefit the entire Blocknet.

The only thing that could cast some shadows is that Blocknet is not nearly finished, the roadmap states q2 2015 as the timeframe for the full Blocknet functionality. A year is a long time in todays crypto.
Activity: 585
November 04, 2014, 10:34:09 AM
November 04, 2014, 09:28:53 AM
There was nothing wrong with the blockchain itself.
The problem ended up being that the nhz instance on that server died.
It's been restarted and the explorer is moving again.
Thank you for your patience, and for yours posts, Smaragda!

Thanks for the speedy reply handling of the situation.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 04, 2014, 08:54:31 AM
Yet such a proposal: Gift Card Google Play by nhz for buying books, apps, music, etc. on Google Play.

Many people ready to pay for their favorite app, game or book, but do not want to display personal data, or add their payment card at Google. Well buy nhz, and then for them have a gift card for Google Play. And all of it anonymously, not where it is not pointing their data. I think it should be interesting to people.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 04, 2014, 08:35:16 AM
Hi guys. Can someone explain what the NXT AE Gateway or
DAC gateway? And how do I use it?

There is also a proposal for PoS: increase rewards depending on the number nhz on the purse. for example
3650 and if 36500 and if 75,000 and if 182500 if and 365000 if and
People will be interested to gather up in his wallet more coins in order to move to the next level and get more percentage awards.

Пpивeт peбятa. Moжeт ктo oбъяcнить чтo тaкoe NXT AE Gateway или
DAC gateway ? И кaк этим пoльзoвaтьcя?

Ecть eщe пpeдлoжeниe пo PoS: yвeличeниe нaгpaды в зaвиcимocти oт кoличecтвa nhz нa кoшeлькe. Haпpимep
ecли 3650 и < тo POS=x*0,1/365
ecли 36500 и < тo POS=x*0,15/365
ecли 75000 и < тo POS=x*0,2/365
ecли 182500 и < тo  POS=x*0,25/365
ecли 365000 и < тo  POS=x*0,3/365

Людям интepecнo бyдeт нacoбиpaть y ceбя нa кoшeлькe бoльшe мoнeт, для пepexoдa нa нoвый ypoвeнь и пoлyчeния бoльшeгo пpoцeнтa нaгpaды.

legendary
November 04, 2014, 04:18:17 AM
There was nothing wrong with the blockchain itself.
The problem ended up being that the nhz instance on that server died.
It's been restarted and the explorer is moving again.
Thank you for your patience, and for yours posts, Smaragda!
legendary
November 04, 2014, 03:40:55 AM
Is the wallet down?  I can't seem to access it tonight.

The blockchain is stuck on block 188585, but we are aware of it and investigating now.
I'll keep you updated.

I'm on block 188741 188742 188743 188744 188745...   Wink

I'm personally on that chain as well...Still testing.
legendary
November 04, 2014, 02:51:18 AM
Is the wallet down?  I can't seem to access it tonight.

The blockchain is stuck on block 188585, but we are aware of it and investigating now.
I'll keep you updated.

Jump to: