Author

Topic: . - page 140. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 23, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
Can you guys make sure Horizon is put back on Coinmarketcap.com ? I think they've lost track of it since the name change.

it's still there, just under the old NHZ symbol

we oughtta get them to change the symbol though to keep it updated and free from confusion
Activity: 27
November 23, 2014, 01:22:46 PM
Can you guys make sure Horizon is put back on Coinmarketcap.com ? I think they've lost track of it since the name change.
Activity: 59
November 23, 2014, 01:07:45 PM
Hey guys,

Just giving a heads up that I'll be launching a new asset soon.

Currently, pre-ann is up to give an overall view and breakdown of the development plan and investment return strategy.

You can find the official pre-ann thread here: http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Check it out, would love to hear feedback and get a gauge for the amount of interest Smiley Let me know of any concerns or questions.

You can also contact me via my twitter @jiapetz

*ignore the newbie status, my original Sr account was hacked and lost Sad

Activity: 601
Merit: 500
November 23, 2014, 07:43:29 AM

Testing of V 1.2.8 is going well, and we will ninja launch on you guys soon.
At which point, we will be added to Bittrex and Cryptsy.

Releasing at least V 1.2 parity was needed because there is a wonky deposit / withdraw system using any versions older than V 1.2

V 1.2.8 is a major release for NHZ, and we need to be sure that nothing can go wrong, so we haven't been rushing things.
We all know that release dates are never a good idea...Recent example are Mintpal and Anoncoin.

We are taking NHZ from V 1.1.6 all the way up to V 1.2.8

Changes can be found here: https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/

We have also added many of our own code improvements and addressed many security / transaction bugs that were left over from the old NXT versions.

The landing page with a '3 click' to set up wallet + information guides and videos + faucet and a standard NHZ FAQ, as well as some information about how NHZ interacts on the Blocknet will be present.
We are also putting the final touches on our new wallet UI.

Hi Pizpie,

meanwhile, the announcement of the new 1.2.8 release is 6 weeks ago.
Are there any news?
When can we expect the new version?

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 02:22:05 PM
Hi all,

Thanks to the extremely elegant pool code provided by users pharesim/scarecrow I have set up a NHZ leasing pool and all is running smoothly.

Pool account: NHZ-U37X-FVKU-4ARG-FR29F
Pool fee: 0.1% until December 20th - then increased anywhere up to 1%.
Pool url: http://nhz.coin.emergate.net:8810
Suggested Lease Period: 32767 (about 40 days)
Minimum Payout: 10 NHZ

Would love to see a few of you forging with me. If you have any questions about the pool please post in the thread at NHZ forums.

Cheers Smiley

Cool
NhzSphere will start forging over there in 14xx Blocks. Our Coins are already on the Way.
With some more Guys hopping on, we should have a much better balanced Network soon.

I seen that 2 pools hold sth like 60% of total forging power (within last 7 days)

Since I bought some NHZSphere I guess it would make sense for me to join in forging with you guys.

That being said. I still have to look into how pool forging actually works Cheesy

Pooled forging means that you are leasing your balance of HZ to the pool. Essentially combining resources to increase the chances of forging a block.
There is a video on how to lease your balance here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEkRr0OaSZA
legendary
November 22, 2014, 02:19:38 PM
I think node bounty amount should increase a little.

There were issues with the node bounty being too high before. The most important being that it greatly reduced the distribution period, so we switched to the current system, which will remain in place.
1,000,000 HZ / # of active nodes which is paid out once every twenty-four hours.

The way I see it is that the fixed HZ amount per node was the issue.

Fixed Amount/per number of nodes, is more in line with the intent behind the distribution. I.e. I see it as more in HZ spirit than a fixed payout to each node.

How do you think the current system has an issue?
The node reward is the primary source for distribution.

Maybe I was unclear, I meant to say that fixed amount of 666 HZ per node was the issue and, as you said, was skewing the intended distribution. Its not a current problem. The node bounty system as it is now (1mil HZ/per number of nodes) is good imo

Oh, yes. I agree with what you wrote there. It also put too much sell pressure as people were just dumping.

I not understanding how i can set up my doge address in the client, can anyone help me ?
thx in advance

Hey, if you post in the NHZdoge asset topic, the creator of the asset will give you a hand. You can reach them here:
http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/nhzdoge-new-asset-on-exchange.640/page-2#post-3786
or they respond faster on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/nhzdoge
Activity: 527
November 22, 2014, 09:45:46 AM
Hi all,

Thanks to the extremely elegant pool code provided by users pharesim/scarecrow I have set up a NHZ leasing pool and all is running smoothly.

Would love to see a few of you forging with me. If you have any questions about the pool please post in the thread at NHZ forums.

Cheers Smiley

Cool
NhzSphere will start forging over there in 14xx Blocks. Our Coins are already on the Way.
With some more Guys hopping on, we should have a much better balanced Network soon.

I seen that 2 pools hold sth like 60% of total forging power (within last 7 days)

Since I bought some NHZSphere I guess it would make sense for me to join in forging with you guys.

That being said. I still have to look into how pool forging actually works Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
November 22, 2014, 07:42:05 AM
Hi all,

Cheers Smiley

Cool
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
November 22, 2014, 07:40:24 AM
I not understanding how i can set up my doge address in the client, can anyone help me ?
thx in advance  Cool
November 22, 2014, 06:30:56 AM

There were issues with the node bounty being too high before. The most important being that it greatly reduced the distribution period, so we switched to the current system, which will remain in place.
1,000,000 HZ / # of active nodes which is paid out once every twenty-four hours.

Fixed Amount/per number of nodes, is more in line with the intent behind the distribution. I.e. I see it as more in HZ spirit than a fixed payout to each node.

Maybe I was unclear, I meant to say that fixed amount of 666 HZ per node was the issue and, as you said, was skewing the intended distribution. Its not a current problem. The node bounty system as it is now (1mil HZ/per number of nodes) is good imo
legendary
November 21, 2014, 06:09:43 PM
Receiving my forging pool payouts and I must say, for the first 24 hours I'm quite happy with what I've gotten so far. Lovely!

I have mine leased out to the 'Scarecrow' forging pool at the moment, and am receiving payouts hourly.

That's where I am.  So far so good.

If you don't mind me asking, how many blocks do you usually lease your coins out for?

No set amount of time. Just want the forge power to be spread out to maximize the amount of people who are benefiting.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
November 21, 2014, 04:31:37 PM
Receiving my forging pool payouts and I must say, for the first 24 hours I'm quite happy with what I've gotten so far. Lovely!

I have mine leased out to the 'Scarecrow' forging pool at the moment, and am receiving payouts hourly.

That's where I am.  So far so good.

If you don't mind me asking, how many blocks do you usually lease your coins out for?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 21, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

That is the one I'm on too.
legendary
November 21, 2014, 03:38:53 PM

legendary
November 21, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

Activity: 387
November 21, 2014, 09:53:18 AM
November 21, 2014, 07:00:00 AM

legendary
November 21, 2014, 05:31:41 AM

Activity: 476
November 21, 2014, 05:17:23 AM
legendary
November 21, 2014, 12:12:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6Cyvadkjs&list=UUmMGqO_iKS24QvILLims0HQ

Tutorial video on how to create and issue your own assets.
Jump to: