Author

Topic: . - page 143. (Read 491737 times)

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2014, 02:29:22 PM
Ok, we noticed there were some issues with the payouts on the 5th, so we've added one day's worth of pending payouts to every node to which a payment failed on that day.

Will keep my eyes peeled and will report whether the payment went through. Thanks for looking out

Happy to report that 5/11 node bounty was added to todays regular payment.

Glad that got sorted out. I'll provide everyone with an update and release ETA tomorrow.

Update about the new wallet, etc.?

That, and a few other things. Smiley
legendary
November 13, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
Yes it is quite painful watching BTC rise whilst my BTC is actually vaporising in the alts

Don't worry, BTC will retrace and you won't feel so bad.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
November 13, 2014, 10:43:49 AM
Ok, we noticed there were some issues with the payouts on the 5th, so we've added one day's worth of pending payouts to every node to which a payment failed on that day.

Will keep my eyes peeled and will report whether the payment went through. Thanks for looking out

Glad that got sorted out. I'll provide everyone with an update and release ETA tomorrow.

Update about the new wallet, etc.?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 13, 2014, 09:19:47 AM
Yes it is quite painful watching BTC rise whilst my BTC is actually vaporising in the alts
legendary
November 13, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Activity: 527
November 12, 2014, 07:25:45 PM

November 12, 2014, 05:13:24 PM
Alts are suffering today in the wake of BTC and XCP, just look across every exchange. I'd like to say that nobody is abandoning Horizon, and we are actively working on core developments, asset development, creating real world business partnerships & relations, as well as expanding our team.  Like any low market cap project, the beginnings are often the most volatile and there are ups and downs, but the vision for Horizon remains unchanged, and we will continue pressing forward. Remember, if you have any burning question or concern, you can contact us via PM any time.

Thanks for that. I am nervous about the price drop but I am in this for the long haul. It's good to get reassurances now and then that things are on track.

Yeah, for real, thank you Pizpie.  I wasn't worried all that much, even though I have a pretty large stake in NHZ that is currently in the red.  I look at this project as something that we will eventually reap the benefits of, especially when the asset exchange goes live.  Only thing I'm pissed about with this downtrend.....I don't have any available BTC to buy.  
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 12, 2014, 05:07:23 PM
Alts are suffering today in the wake of BTC and XCP, just look across every exchange. I'd like to say that nobody is abandoning Horizon, and we are actively working on core developments, asset development, creating real world business partnerships & relations, as well as expanding our team.  Like any low market cap project, the beginnings are often the most volatile and there are ups and downs, but the vision for Horizon remains unchanged, and we will continue pressing forward. Remember, if you have any burning question or concern, you can contact us via PM any time.

Thanks for that. I am nervous about the price drop but I am in this for the long haul. It's good to get reassurances now and then that things are on track.
legendary
November 12, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
Alts are suffering today in the wake of BTC and XCP, just look across every exchange. I'd like to say that nobody is abandoning Horizon, and we are actively working on core developments, asset development, creating real world business partnerships & relations, as well as expanding our team.  Like any low market cap project, the beginnings are often the most volatile and there are ups and downs, but the vision for Horizon remains unchanged, and we will continue pressing forward. Remember, if you have any burning question or concern, you can contact us via PM any time.
November 11, 2014, 05:59:58 PM

legendary
November 11, 2014, 04:45:30 PM
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 11, 2014, 06:51:26 AM
Hi there,

I am missing node bounties on several nodes on:

Will these bounties be paid in the future?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 10, 2014, 06:01:08 PM
Hello NHZ community

This project looks promising

Keep up the good work

You can keep up with the latest discussions here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/

Thanks will do!
legendary
November 10, 2014, 02:10:41 PM
Hello NHZ community

Keep up the good work

You can keep up with the latest discussions here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 10, 2014, 12:55:29 PM
Hello NHZ community

Keep up the good work
November 10, 2014, 10:17:05 AM
Hey Pizpie, did you buy (or trade) into the BlockNet ITO?  No specifics, just curious if you have a stake.

Yes, I have a stake. Smiley

Good to know  Grin.  Me too.  Big things coming for NHZ.
November 10, 2014, 08:12:39 AM

Well from the looks of my transaction history I did miss out on one node bounty, but from what I gather it isnt actually that uncommon Smiley

The same here. No payments for yesterday (in contrast to the given payment date in the node check)

The node bounty ran out that night when it was supposed to pay out, refilled it yesterday morning. There will be a backlog, but in one of the payments in the near future, you will receive a double payment.

When the missing payments (from 05-11-2014) will be rescheduled?

Additionally, there are also missed payments from 2014-11-08, no payments received after 07:32:09

What is your NHZ address? I will check.

Payments have been going out.
http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account&id=13394496573002751894

I'm not overly concerned about it, but I haven't received the 5/11 node payment either.

I am more interested in the GUI Translation bounty Cheesy
legendary
November 10, 2014, 01:32:04 AM
Hey Pizpie, did you buy (or trade) into the BlockNet ITO?  No specifics, just curious if you have a stake.

Yes, I have a stake. Smiley
November 10, 2014, 12:23:59 AM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 09, 2014, 06:42:38 PM

Well from the looks of my transaction history I did miss out on one node bounty, but from what I gather it isnt actually that uncommon Smiley

The same here. No payments for yesterday (in contrast to the given payment date in the node check)

The node bounty ran out that night when it was supposed to pay out, refilled it yesterday morning. There will be a backlog, but in one of the payments in the near future, you will receive a double payment.

When the missing payments (from 05-11-2014) will be rescheduled?

Additionally, there are also missed payments from 2014-11-08, no payments received after 07:32:09

What is your NHZ address? I will check.

Payments have been going out.
http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account&id=13394496573002751894

PM sent
Jump to: