Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 491706 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 01:29:24 PM
Hello! Is there any tutorial how to backup my wallet? Thanks!

This is a NXT based coin, your passphrase is your wallet. Keep it safe, there is nothing else to backup.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 03:01:26 PM
Hello! Is there any tutorial how to backup my wallet? Thanks!
Activity: 49
November 08, 2016, 09:49:13 AM
Who bought HZ on 10btc today?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 31, 2016, 12:31:24 PM
where i can download any dividend plugin, similar BURST plugin dividend+ ?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

Same for me. All types of non-async communication is mainly a time eater. Good to quickly coordinate stuff, but only for a core team.
(I had joined slack & discord now, to find out if anyone understands the pump, but I can not afford to be there often I guess).

I understand that from the low volume in this thread you had assumed "no one" is reading it, which is not true for me by the way, I had been here often, checking what is going on.

I have been checking here on this thread often too. Here the the public can view all the content without logging in. Not for Slack.

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
October 20, 2016, 08:05:01 AM
I agree that the asset investment should've been announced, or generally handled more transparently.
True.

The linked RokOS purchase had already shown how clever a consensus can be reached to spend such collectivized funds (via phased transaction). How come the foundation fell back below that?  Public is good. And if only because other HZ projects might have stepped forward if it had been handled in public. Public is good in any case.

Here is orignial Horizon thread. I have no time to follow slack of every single coin.
Same for me. All types of non-async communication is mainly a time eater. Good to quickly coordinate stuff, but only for a core team.
(I had joined slack & discord now, to find out if anyone understands the pump, but I can not afford to be there often I guess).

I understand that from the low volume in this thread you had assumed "no one" is reading it, which is not true for me by the way, I had been here often, checking what is going on.

But anyways ... the foundation have spent most remaining funds to support those 2 active HZ projects. So that's done. I'd say let's move on:

IMHO those 2 projects should now publish a detailed report how they are using and will be spending the funds to take care of HZ - and publish that, and also here in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
October 20, 2016, 07:50:30 AM
Threat blocked

Screenshot ...
https://postimg.org/image/5w8e9xv6x/

Avast often reports false alarms.

That screenshot warns about a connection to http://nhz.ydns.eu/ - which is just a HZ wallet, version 5.4

Cryptocurrencies work by P2P networks between client computers. Blocking such connections stops cryptocurrencies from working. Avast needs to learn.

To become relaxed about it, I suggest you deinstall Avast, and install a different antivirus, and then see whether that one reports an alarm too.

And yes, a windows machine is not the safest host for cryptocurrencies, unless you have an advanced level of understanding, and do your due diligence.

Here is a very good and cheap alternative: Get a raspberry pi tinycomputer, and run that separate computer only for your wallets:

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with Horizon:

Congratulations to HZ for claiming a "Permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

Horizon is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases for IoT devices.
Learn more about ROKOS at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rokos-flavors-crypto-full-node-os-iot-devices-feedbackdiscussion-1084908

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

Read more here and here and here, and my first tests report here
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 02:58:49 PM
Hz coin will die or we will see another pump ?
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
October 19, 2016, 02:32:24 PM
This is a thread in a forum I don't follow. The official place is slack, like it or not.

//edit: I agree that the asset investment should've been announced, or generally handled more transparently. Shit's down the drain though, when we did that we never expected anyone to care (and without the pump nobody would).
Activity: 355
October 19, 2016, 02:25:15 PM
Don't forget that the foundation is still holding >2M HZ  Each transaction for the webserver has a message inside, you can check the price at that time to figure out if the amounts were correct. 45€ a month at a BTC price of 250€ and a HZ price of 20 Satoshis took its toll.
The node bounty went on for everyone until the account was dry. There's been no special treatment for single accounts.

The 40M were invested in the silver and adsactly assets long before the pump, and the coins were sold immideately. We're getting good interest and will move to a cheaper server soon, so this step has secured the future of the foundation.

Nobody but those two subcommunities cared for HZ since a year or so. You've all been invited to the slack to discuss with us. But I know, complaining is easier Wink

Here is orignial Horizon thread. I have no time to follow slack of every single coin. Time zones also not helping this. IMO if you do something with money from dustribution you can write here. Everyone can read this regardless of time zones or other things. Many people host horizon nodes in their own data centers, including me can help with hosting website or something. 45 Eur/month ? Where? I am 100% sure that i can find something cheaper. Unless is your own hosting?
Activity: 423
October 19, 2016, 02:00:29 PM
Don't forget that the foundation is still holding >2M HZ  Each transaction for the webserver has a message inside, you can check the price at that time to figure out if the amounts were correct. 45€ a month at a BTC price of 250€ and a HZ price of 20 Satoshis took its toll.
The node bounty went on for everyone until the account was dry. There's been no special treatment for single accounts.

The 40M were invested in the silver and adsactly assets long before the pump, and the coins were sold immideately. We're getting good interest and will move to a cheaper server soon, so this step has secured the future of the foundation.

Nobody but those two subcommunities cared for HZ since a year or so. You've all been invited to the slack to discuss with us. But I know, complaining is easier Wink
October 19, 2016, 01:41:19 PM

So, Phaerism payout hz from foundation account to himself, nice. I see also he recieved node bounty after distribution is over. Nice scam. I am really happy i sold out 80% of my hz until this pump, but still have 20% useless shit.

I think these are payments for the web server.

If i remember correctly. 50 millions of hz was moved to foundation becouse they finished distribution much earlier than we all wants. After that nobody ask here or somehwere else about destination of this funds. This is money from orginal distribution and they take it to themselves. 10 milions hz for hosting? Where is that prices? When pump appears all foundation fund are poof and gone. All devs accountas are empty. Not nice. I remember what they say about old devs, when this coin called next horizon. And now? They did the same thing. Stole what they can and sold until pump. Disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNRVptyb9Y
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
October 19, 2016, 12:36:18 PM

So, Phaerism payout hz from foundation account to himself, nice. I see also he recieved node bounty after distribution is over. Nice scam. I am really happy i sold out 80% of my hz until this pump, but still have 20% useless shit.

I think these are payments for the web server.
October 19, 2016, 12:26:39 PM

Activity: 62
October 19, 2016, 08:24:07 AM
Ok. It is 20 milions. Where is the rest?

Ok nice, but still 10 millions missing.
October 19, 2016, 08:15:20 AM

October 19, 2016, 07:11:08 AM
They bought 200 mln silver asscet 26.09.2016
Can you give a link to this info please?

October 19, 2016, 05:35:10 AM

Activity: 252
October 19, 2016, 03:05:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: