Topic: . - page 6. (Read 491706 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252
October 13, 2016, 04:12:50 PM
Good news?
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
October 11, 2016, 03:22:11 AM

There must be something on the horizon worthwhile moving towards, so I'll keep on moving in that direction.  Smiley

You couldn't be more on spot. There's a lot going on in HZ that people have no clue about for some reason.

Did anyone check the asset exchange lately? We have good stable assets that have quite a bit of trading volume

http://hzcharts.coin.emergate.net/

and please join the discord channel as well https://discord.gg/gxE6g9q . We're trying to get all of us HZ folk over there so we can communicate properly.
good news. maybe see you all there
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 07, 2016, 06:59:31 PM

There must be something on the horizon worthwhile moving towards, so I'll keep on moving in that direction.  Smiley

You couldn't be more on spot. There's a lot going on in HZ that people have no clue about for some reason.

Did anyone check the asset exchange lately? We have good stable assets that have quite a bit of trading volume

http://hzcharts.coin.emergate.net/

and please join the discord channel as well https://discord.gg/gxE6g9q . We're trying to get all of us HZ folk over there so we can communicate properly.
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
September 26, 2016, 01:47:19 AM
why is this still alive

Because, you posted here asking your question....

Because HZ is worth spending our time monitoring this thread and asking/answering questions here. Smiley

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 11:57:05 PM
why is this still alive

Because HZ is worth spending our time monitoring this thread and asking/answering questions here. Smiley
Activity: 29
September 21, 2016, 08:47:50 AM
why is this still alive

Actually HZ is doing some great recently in poloniex trading list so that make this coin still alive.  Grin
Sold for profit.

Bad choice to sell now price roughly it will match the price people bought long ago when the price was 10-12x higher. good entry target 100-150  satoshi
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
September 18, 2016, 09:55:33 PM
why is this still alive

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2016, 02:16:38 PM
why is this still alive

Actually HZ is doing some great recently in poloniex trading list so that make this coin still alive.  Grin
Sold for profit.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
September 16, 2016, 01:04:29 PM
why is this still alive
Activity: 111
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
September 16, 2016, 11:07:50 AM
Is it possible to recover the hz coins if i forget the passphrase ?
I only know the wallet address.
Thank you.

Basic idea of determining the 'owner' of crypto currency is someone know the 'passphrase' of account. Most of all crypto currency is work with public/private key pair, mean every account/address of any cryptocurrency you see around is their 'public key' which have their relative 'private key' in pair. As this crypto world run on most 'trustless environment' (mean no one needs to establish exclusive trust other like Banking system for doing value transfer on crypto currency transaction) only way to identify ownership of any account who knows the 'passphrase'.

As like paper currency cash, owner can prove himself showing physical paper where money was printed by 3rd party earlier. Owner of that piece of paper somehow 'own' it and have rights to spend it. But losing that physical paper will lose his ability of spending the money. Same with crypto currency account created with some 'passphrase' only known by creator can spend. As there is no 3rd party to provide identifican for account holder, cryptocurrency system without real brain will only allow someone to move/spend from account as soon he/she provide his hidden passphrase key.  Losing passphrase doesn't necessarily mean value of account has just gone, but value might be still on account/circulation but nobody can spend/move from account without actual passphrase and it virtually become valueless....
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
September 15, 2016, 05:46:37 PM
Thank you.

I think there are many ppl who also want to do this Wink
No, of course not possible.
Activity: 355
September 15, 2016, 03:40:01 AM
Thank you.

Not possible.
Activity: 48
September 14, 2016, 10:58:00 PM
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2016, 03:59:00 PM
Just seeing roadmap here https://horizonplatform.io/about/development-roadmap/

What's going on with development ? smart asset coming soon? I see final testing
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 01:49:14 AM
Come on. I am waiting for another pump.

If you only want pump and dump coins, HZ may not be a good choice for you. Smiley

Long term investment?

Why not? HZ blockchain is stable. Price is also relatively stable. You won't lose much by holding long. But if the price will recover later, you will earn more.
Activity: 799
September 10, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

If you only want pump and dump coins, HZ may not be a good choice for you. Smiley

I am holding several millions and different assets since more then 2 years. But i want a pump to sell high and buy more cheap coins after the pump.

When are you planning to dump?  Roll Eyes

Soooon Cheesy

No, not under 80 satoshi.  Grin
Activity: 109
September 10, 2016, 11:27:05 AM

I am holding several millions and different assets since more then 2 years. But i want a pump to sell high and buy more cheap coins after the pump.

Soooon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 09, 2016, 01:23:15 PM

Activity: 799
September 08, 2016, 06:19:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 08, 2016, 06:04:30 AM

Long term investment?
Pages:
Jump to: