Congratulations! Smiley
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
December 06, 2015, 04:46:03 AM
My node generated the 515000...   Roll Eyes

December 05, 2015, 03:22:56 PM
How much HZ should I buy to start forging blocks?

Minimum 20 000 000 hz to see something from the forge process. Shocked I'm kidding.  Wink You can buy the amount you will want and then lease you coins to one of pools which forge. It is not recommended to forge yourself from your account with your bought amount. Needed really to much hz to earn something. The earnings from forging are not to much even with leasing. And are much few than the bounty you will have for the same amount you will buy.  Cheesy

With ~22 450 000 HZ (it costs only ~20 BTC today - if you buy it on poloniex & bittrex):

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2015, 12:35:20 PM

Minimum 20 000 000 hz to see something from the forge process. Shocked I'm kidding.  Wink You can buy the amount you will want and then lease you coins to one of pools which forge. It is not recommended to forge yourself from your account with your bought amount. Needed really to much hz to earn something. The earnings from forging are not to much even with leasing. And are much few than the bounty you will have for the same amount you will buy.  Cheesy
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
December 05, 2015, 12:29:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
December 05, 2015, 11:58:47 AM
Great work as usual.
Thanks a lot.

When I had finally sent out all individual messages to all 37 AAssetHZ-shareholders,
I was holding my breath for a while. Cause the next block ... just didn't happen. Oops.

But then it did. 21 minutes later. Might be because of the block size that I had caused.
Might also be just normal block time variations. I was relieved, anyways :-)

Thinking ... This tool must be used with utmost respect & responsibility, it is powerful.

Nice. Then ... ask me anything.

Happy to see you in my assetparser.py/shareholders.py thread, or send a PM.

Smiley
legendary
December 05, 2015, 08:13:00 AM

LoL! If anything it will hit the 300s but I don't see it hitting 1,000+ until 2016 or even 2017. News is great, but marketing the coin is also important which is what HZ is missing. This is going to be an extremely long hold, bu worth it.

Actually, I found out that Polo's disabled deposits and withdrawals because they're upgrading their HZ wallet. This means the recent spurt is in part artificial because no-one can deposit any HZ to take advantage of the higher bids.

FYI; ye hast been warned.

Maybe you are right. And to tell the true your are right. The high prices at Poloniex might became even because there don't work the deposits and the withdrawals. But how will explain you the same situation (level of prices) at Bittrex where everything work normally? The people may go there to sell/buy with the normal prices. And wait that the prices goes to their normal level at Poloniex and don't make activity there until that day.

Another thing. The activity at Poloniex (regarding hz) the last 24 hours is 3.65 bitcoin. There were the same amounts (plus/minus something) at least the last 3-4 days. Normally, before the beginning of the increase, the activity was barely 0.3-0.5 bitcoin. How is possible to name as obligated all this activity in such amounts when it is possible to enter only Bitcoin and not Horizon? Maybe is work of speculators which buy and sell within Poloniex with the same amount of money but there were not to many pump and dump of the price. Se even those has difficulties to do their normal actions to earn. So, why this big activity according to you? Normally, without the possibility to enter hz at Poloniex, the activity must be even less than before. So less than 0.3-0.4 bitcoin. Because there is lack of activity regarding the enter of horizon.

Waited for your answer but yet is not here. Meanwhile I am giving my answer to the above my interpretations. You, if want, can make interpretations for the above and even for this post. According to me, all the above written, testify for an undoubted real increase of demands for Horizon. From the same number of people or from more, that is not important for the moment. It will be preferable to be from more people but even from the same number of them is not bad. More activity give more life to every currencies and make the people which has to do with these to become more connected with the currency that they prefer.

Remain to be understood the "why" of this increase because in first sight (but even more) was nothing (as I know) which can cause this increase (activity). Maybe the story of the couple married digitally, maybe some group of peoples interested to see a higher price for Horizon or maybe only a spontaneous reaction of the interested people of Horizon, which were captured by the frenzy to buy, began with the bought of some or several high amounts of Horizons from someone (regardless the price of the bought) which wanted to have a big amount of those. The Horizon people may have thought that were arrive the moment of Horizon and in this way they bought almost continuously because believed that the price shall go very high.

Or maybe because of something that my mind cannot be able to handle because I am out of the story which has caused such event.

But for sure can be told only one thing. The increase of price is a consequence of an increase of the real demand. And if the price will remain at higher level than that in which was before the increase, that mean that this increase of demand has achieved its aim. Wanted consciously or unconsciously by it.

I wonder only when it will be the next.....

legendary
Activity: 971
December 05, 2015, 03:02:21 AM
... just finished a successful test run of my ...

shareholders.py  version v32

which is sending individual unique messages to all shareholders
of the test-asset 'beautiful' (id: 5903523947573024709).

Some output that might be of general interest:

Code:
...[02:47:53.509]  API-Downloading 5173 accounts (async, MAXTHREADS=1000) ... --> non-empty:
...[02:48:10.926]  Funfacts HZ: 2551 accounts are holding (median 152.0 mean 392002.4) HZ, and 783 are holding assets.
...[02:48:10.951]  Analyzed 783 shareholders, with 1531 asset balances.

... the whole program output. The transactions are real. They are already on the HZ block chain.

Contact me to book this service!

Much more info in my assetparser.py/shareholders.py thread.

Smiley

I am very interested in this. Great work as usual.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
December 04, 2015, 10:57:29 PM
... just finished a successful test run of my ...

shareholders.py  version v32

which is sending individual unique messages to all shareholders
of the test-asset 'beautiful' (id: 5903523947573024709).

Some output that might be of general interest:

Code:
...[02:47:53.509]  API-Downloading 5173 accounts (async, MAXTHREADS=1000) ... --> non-empty:
...[02:48:10.926]  Funfacts HZ: 2551 accounts are holding (median 152.0 mean 392002.4) HZ, and 783 are holding assets.
...[02:48:10.951]  Analyzed 783 shareholders, with 1531 asset balances.

... the whole program output. The transactions are real. They are already on the HZ block chain.

Contact me to book this service!

Much more info in my assetparser.py/shareholders.py thread.

Smiley

Activity: 575
Merit: 502
December 04, 2015, 09:50:04 PM
When is the monetary system, marketplace etc going to be enabled for HZ?

With block 515000, in less than 1000 blocks.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
December 04, 2015, 08:32:26 PM
When is the monetary system, marketplace etc going to be enabled for HZ?
legendary
December 04, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

LoL! If anything it will hit the 300s but I don't see it hitting 1,000+ until 2016 or even 2017. News is great, but marketing the coin is also important which is what HZ is missing. This is going to be an extremely long hold, bu worth it.

Actually, I found out that Polo's disabled deposits and withdrawals because they're upgrading their HZ wallet. This means the recent spurt is in part artificial because no-one can deposit any HZ to take advantage of the higher bids.

Maybe you are right. And to tell the true your are right. The high prices at Poloniex might became even because there don't work the deposits and the withdrawals. But how will explain you the same situation (level of prices) at Bittrex where everything work normally? The people may go there to sell/buy with the normal prices. And wait that the prices goes to their normal level at Poloniex and don't make activity there until that day.

Another thing. The activity at Poloniex (regarding hz) the last 24 hours is 3.65 bitcoin. There were the same amounts (plus/minus something) at least the last 3-4 days. Normally, before the beginning of the increase, the activity was barely 0.3-0.5 bitcoin. How is possible to name as obligated all this activity in such amounts when it is possible to enter only Bitcoin and not Horizon? Maybe is work of speculators which buy and sell within Poloniex with the same amount of money but there were not to many pump and dump of the price. Se even those has difficulties to do their normal actions to earn. So, why this big activity according to you? Normally, without the possibility to enter hz at Poloniex, the activity must be even less than before. So less than 0.3-0.4 bitcoin. Because there is lack of activity regarding the enter of horizon.
legendary
Activity: 924
December 04, 2015, 02:15:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 971
December 04, 2015, 01:56:42 PM

There is less than 15 million HZ to be distributed at this time.

any estimates on the last date for the distribution? would be so cool if it was new years day 2016, or something iconic - maybe new years eve

seems like a 'once in a blockchain' chance to promote the outstanding effort in executing a fair & reasonable 100% PoS distribution.

Are there any celebrations planned for the BIG day?

Some time in January. I am sure we will have a nice media push then. 
Smiley
December 04, 2015, 01:35:42 PM
This update will force a hard fork at block # 515,000

AltSheets ChainCountDown (CCD) Image Server
(feel free to include this into your website, you can adapt colors & sizes & font):

AUTO-GENERATED! Infos: Click pic. CCD is Open Source & GiveBack License!

If you like this ... show it:
http://altsheets.ddns.net/give/ e.g.

HZ:     NHZ-Q675-SGBG-LQ43-D38L6     or
BTC  1Ek9McNmXwQgDnkzE9J6pjCPWEiihhL83n

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
December 03, 2015, 08:16:07 PM

There is less than 15 million HZ to be distributed at this time.

any estimates on the last date for the distribution? would be so cool if it was new years day 2016, or something iconic - maybe new years eve

seems like a 'once in a blockchain' chance to promote the outstanding effort in executing a fair & reasonable 100% PoS distribution.

Are there any celebrations planned for the BIG day?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 04:58:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
December 03, 2015, 04:55:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
December 03, 2015, 04:52:43 PM
1000 SAT incoming  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: