Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 25. (Read 491736 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 07:33:21 AM
Is there was some mistake with node bounty or we have less nodes running? Increased ten folds for today Smiley

If older nodes did not update, they are not calculated, so updated nodes should receive more.

Even 5.3 nodes can't get paid??
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
December 23, 2015, 07:21:31 AM
I forgot update my nodes to 5.4 nice drop in graph Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2015, 02:26:50 AM
Is there was some mistake with node bounty or we have less nodes running? Increased ten folds for today Smiley

If older nodes did not update, they are not calculated, so updated nodes should receive more.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
December 22, 2015, 07:09:53 AM
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 21, 2015, 12:06:22 PM
What do you think about actually price levels, do you see it interesting for go into or you recomend to wait a little more before?
i am actually looking for undervaluated currencies, but not sure if HZ is

All I'll say is, I've had a couple of below-market bids on Polo for a looong time: they haven't been hit yet. So last night, I moved one of them up to 40. Make of this what you will. 
You could have set them to 36. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes even lower and lower.

Oh well, such are the breaks...
HZ to 100000
legendary
Activity: 924
December 21, 2015, 10:40:01 AM
What do you think about actually price levels, do you see it interesting for go into or you recomend to wait a little more before?

All I'll say is, I've had a couple of below-market bids on Polo for a looong time: they haven't been hit yet. So last night, I moved one of them up to 40. Make of this what you will. 
You could have set them to 36. Wouldn't be surprised if it goes even lower and lower.

Oh well, such are the breaks...
Activity: 44
December 21, 2015, 12:46:03 AM
When going on Horizonplatform.io none of the links are clickable for me. Is anyone else having problems with this or should I just go ahead and go back to postage stamps and leather wallets?

Which browser? I can click most of the buttons but not all have a link.

For me using IE11 and the latest ver of Chrome NONE of the (7) active mouse-over / finger tool-tips in the "Trusted Assets" and "Useful links" sections have hyper-links. I'm wondering if anyone else has been able to click-thru any of the links in those two sections.
December 20, 2015, 04:51:52 PM

legendary
December 20, 2015, 07:57:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 971
December 20, 2015, 01:23:12 AM
Bunch of new releases and announcements coming live next week. Excited.  Grin

Whats up with the bunch of news last week?  Grin

3 weeks ago now and you still have not answered.

Good luck. Most game you'll see is a pop to the low 100s and back down to high/mid 30's. Still a good play if you do it right. Either HZ fully dies after distribution or the news is worth the wait.

Highly unprofessional to claim news in a certain period and not deliver however which leads one to believe that supposed partnerships were cancelled or a different approach was taken to move the price down the line.

We'll see. I'm not very happy with how the final weeks before distribution is over have been handled so far, but it may be for good reason. Who knows the motive at this point.

We put out a fiat gateway, several new client updates, and a new site in a short period of time and still you complain. Professional troll.
legendary
Activity: 966
December 19, 2015, 09:27:43 PM
December 19, 2015, 08:36:29 PM

Good luck. Most game you'll see is a pop to the low 100s and back down to high/mid 30's. Still a good play if you do it right. Either HZ fully dies after distribution or the news is worth the wait.

Highly unprofessional to claim news in a certain period and not deliver however which leads one to believe that supposed partnerships were cancelled or a different approach was taken to move the price down the line.

We'll see. I'm not very happy with how the final weeks before distribution is over have been handled so far, but it may be for good reason. Who knows the motive at this point.
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
December 19, 2015, 07:01:36 PM
What do you think Pizpie? What needs Horizon?

Horizon has:
- good concept, source (thanks to the NXT)
- good Dev Team
- right distribution
- Home page
- Bitcointalk Thread
- Exchanges
- real Project with Bitnation, Estonia

What is still needed? What needs Horizon?

- additional projects?
- bigger cooperating community?
- attention?
- or only patience?

I started two Polls Smiley

I think the project is on track, and progressing well with its goals of becoming a platform that is useful, with real world applications, and that we continue to see an increase in users and interest.
Obviously additional projects, assets, and developments that are useful to the Horizon ecosystem are always going to be what we need. There is never a draw back from community interaction, but I think we are seeing an increase of that, and Horizon has had a core group of interest and collaborators for over a year. Of course we always see room for more growth and involvement. This was one of the core ideas for setting up the foundation.

With distribution coming to an end shortly, we will see more attention with an increased focus on media exposure. We have a great story, amazing platform, a dedicated team and blossoming community. It's a narrative that is very easy to sell and get people interested in. You will see a wide array of useful, value adding assets coming to the public, and we will keep the core platform updated, as the NXT devs work on their new features.  We are taking steps to move the project forward, to a point where we can push traffic to a complete product. Having a fiat gateway is a prime example of this transition, as this cuts out a lot of work for new users to crypto and to Horizon.

One pool is completed...
Here is the result:
Activity: 799
December 19, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

legendary
December 15, 2015, 04:05:25 PM
I tell ya: we Horizoneers have really been lucky. I just checked Polo to get the latest prices for NXT and HZ so as to pay a pass-through dividend on one of my Assets, and NXT is really being slaughtered: it's just above 1300 satoshis. HZ is holding steady at 42, and there's a thick buybook below it.

Go figure. If HZ were quoted in "NXToshis," it would be above 0.032 right now. And Litecoin, the biggest Bitcoin clone, sitting at 0.0082.

Thanks to everyone who's helped support Horizon's price.  Smiley
December 15, 2015, 02:01:11 PM
When going on Horizonplatform.io none of the links are clickable for me. Is anyone else having problems with this or should I just go ahead and go back to postage stamps and leather wallets?

Chrome
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
December 14, 2015, 01:23:22 PM

December 14, 2015, 11:35:40 AM
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
December 14, 2015, 04:52:12 AM
Newer than 5.3 version of Horizon released?

Yes, I'm waiting for Nick to announce the new release Smiley

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/releases/tag/hz-v5.4

changelog:
New API call getRichList added. This request is very expensive, therefore it is protected with a password (nhz.adminPassword) for non localhost access.
Versions less than 5.2 are blacklisted.
Only calculate checksums when checkpoint check is disabled.
Checkpoints updated and phasing block checksum added.
Bouncy Castle library to version 1.53, Jetty to version 9.2.14 and weupnp to 0.1.4 updated.
If you like to install the new version over an old version, then please remove the old library folder "lib/" before you start the installation.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
December 14, 2015, 02:57:37 AM
Newer than 5.3 version of Horizon released?
Pages:
Jump to: