Author

Topic: .. - page 2. (Read 4676 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
January 09, 2015, 01:02:25 PM
Good move to buy BTC now:
There is an extremely good chance you will make a big % profit.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2015, 01:00:41 PM
"I think we'll be over $300 before Friday."

Read this again and again until you get it. Pay up sucker.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
January 09, 2015, 12:55:01 PM
Stop being such a retard. Show me where in this thread Chow Chow agreed to your terms and confirmed the bet with you? He also clearly stated that the price would go over $300 before Friday, that doesn't mean the price had to still be over 300 on Friday. You can decide what you want but not what you deserve, and you deserve nothing.

This.

I'm really getting tired of the Speculation section.

I don't even know who this "BTC designer whatever the fuck" guy is. Just another get-rich-quick type looking for a handout.

Typical.

How can you speak like this when you opened this thread with a clear request for bets that the price would go above 300?
Whilst you claim some absurd technicality based reason why this happened on one exchange somewhere, it clearly did not happen in spirit. The price has remained firmly below 300. There is no realistic way you could have sold your bitcoin for more than 300.

This.
legendary
January 09, 2015, 12:52:58 PM
What do you mean "in spirit?" the price went over $300 by Friday on every exchange  between douchebag accepting the bet and today. He needs to either pay up or fuck off to another forum.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
January 09, 2015, 12:28:27 PM
Stop being such a retard. Show me where in this thread Chow Chow agreed to your terms and confirmed the bet with you? He also clearly stated that the price would go over $300 before Friday, that doesn't mean the price had to still be over 300 on Friday. You can decide what you want but not what you deserve, and you deserve nothing.

This.

I'm really getting tired of the Speculation section.

I don't even know who this "BTC designer whatever the fuck" guy is. Just another get-rich-quick type looking for a handout.

Typical.

How can you speak like this when you opened this thread with a clear request for bets that the price would go above 300?
Whilst you claim some absurd technicality based reason why this happened on one exchange somewhere, it clearly did not happen in spirit. The price has remained firmly below 300. There is no realistic way you could have sold your bitcoin for more than 300.
legendary
Activity: 1176
January 09, 2015, 11:43:37 AM
No it hasn't. CHOW CHOW I want my money!

He didn't accept your terms, you can't just decide on the terms unilaterally and then expect to be paid. By the way the price did go over $300 shortly depending on which exchange or which average you look at.

Shut up fool, it was clearly stated that the price is the price on coinmarketcap. And the $300 wasn't reached on coinmarketcap.
He stated that the price will be and STAY at $300 by friday.

And I can decide what I want and I want my money - CHOW CHOW!

This clown is sockpuppet account of CHOW CHOW. CHOW CHOW the biatch owes me 1 BTC and I want it now! He agreed to terms of bet because he did not reply in this thread.

EDIT: The price of $300 was never reached by today 12:00am on coinmarketcap - so shut your trap and give me my 1 BTC!

Did he confirm the bet by PM, or have you just decided that the bet was taken under your terms so you owed money?  Your arguement is even stupider it can be argued that you lost!  He wanted to bet that it would bo above $300 before friday. It was at one time over $300.  You should pay him his 1BTC.

I agree, Chow won the bet pay up.

Seems reasonable.
legendary
January 09, 2015, 11:36:14 AM

He didn't accept your terms, you can't just decide on the terms unilaterally and then expect to be paid. By the way the price did go over $300 shortly depending on which exchange or which average you look at.

Shut up fool, it was clearly stated that the price is the price on coinmarketcap. And the $300 wasn't reached on coinmarketcap.

This clown is sockpuppet account of CHOW CHOW. CHOW CHOW the biatch owes me 1 BTC and I want it now! He agreed to terms of bet because he did not reply in this thread.

EDIT: The price of $300 was never reached by today 12:00am on coinmarketcap - so shut your trap and give me my 1 BTC!

Did he confirm the bet by PM, or have you just decided that the bet was taken under your terms so you owed money?  Your arguement is even stupider it can be argued that you lost!  He wanted to bet that it would bo above $300 before friday. It was at one time over $300.  You should pay him his 1BTC.

I agree, Chow won the bet pay up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
January 09, 2015, 11:32:26 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 09, 2015, 10:34:32 AM

Suck it bitch. I'm not the OP but I just like to laugh at your stupidity. Cheesy

Don't make me cockslap you after I have fisted your face.

CHOW CHOW biatch come out and p(l)ay.
legendary
January 09, 2015, 10:24:47 AM

Suck it bitch. I'm not the OP but I just like to laugh at your stupidity. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 09, 2015, 10:13:23 AM
OP just watching replies over this thread  Cheesy

January 09, 2015, 10:00:12 AM

legendary
January 09, 2015, 09:25:03 AM

January 09, 2015, 09:06:35 AM

Q7
Activity: 448
January 09, 2015, 08:26:35 AM
I already bought at 280 but I still have some fund left. Initially I set another buy order at 250 level which later decided to cancel as I saw the price tanking too fast. Anyway for now, I'm still on the sideline waiting for the right time.
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
January 09, 2015, 08:12:30 AM
I think we'll be over $300 before Friday.

Anyone want to bet me 1 BTC?

I am in! I bet you 1BTC that the BTC price will be =< $299 by Friday 9th January 2015 12:00am West European time. We will take Coinmarketcap BTC Price as a reference.
Do we have a bet?

You owe me 1 BTC. When can I expect payment?

CHOW CHOW I want my 1 BTC right away.

Did the price not touch 300? Smiley

see? one keyboard warrior detected Cheesy
he is now quibbling with you that "I think we'll be over $300 before Friday." == "touch $300 before Friday"

Bag holders are just scamming people with topics like this, trying to change the sentiment and fool new suckers to buy their bags.

Just look at this topic. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-week-i-bought-300-btc-700-before-1000-total-786277
I doubt that guy has bought anything, they only want price to rise so they can dump their already existing holdings to others

legendary
January 09, 2015, 08:07:11 AM

January 09, 2015, 07:50:21 AM

I am in! I bet you 1BTC that the BTC price will be =< $299 by Friday 9th January 2015 12:00am West European time. We will take Coinmarketcap BTC Price as a reference.
Do we have a bet?

he is now quibbling with you that "I think we'll be over $300 before Friday." == "touch $300 before Friday"

Excellent. I havent looked but has the price in fact been 'over 300 before Friday'?

legendary
January 09, 2015, 07:45:17 AM

Do we have a bet?

Excellent. I havent looked but has the price in fact been 'over 300 before Friday'?
legendary
January 09, 2015, 07:24:47 AM

Do we have a bet?

Pages:
Jump to: