Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.01 BTC GIVEAWAY | WEEKLY PAYOUT | CLAIM EVERY 10 MINUTES | INCREAS AMOUNT (Read 6125 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
What a load of BS.
Now this faucet and user panel are hidden behind a paywall in form of some bogus survey/iphone lottery.
Can you get any lower than this? If this was a contest for worst faucet you would be on the second place,
second because of how sucky this is.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
All Faucets that doesn't pay in time are Scam. even if he will come back now and promise us to pay then it will stay a Scam. most scammers do that for not losing reputation
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
The death of this faucet won't be from the "delayed" payments; it will be from the lack of communication from the admin. Last we heard, he was waiting for verification or confirmation from indacoin... Dunno what that means, but admin... Communication is KEY! What's going on, dude? What would you expect would happen if you just ignored this thread? Us faucet users are fickle. You should have known that going in :/
Bobby Fischer was right
give him a second opportunity it is a waste of time, he can reap more positive trust by honoring such commitments, and even giving a simple explanation on the topic here.
in my opinion a post does not depend on prices of BTC.

You have a point there. Posts are free, last time I have checked Smiley
We where good users, mostly fair, we directed referrals at this faucet, and IMO deserved at least
brief explanation, what happened.
No doubt I will leave negative comment in his trust board.
I'm just surprised it turned out this way, He was acting professional, gave some nice tips for
pointing out the sites bugs etc...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
is  this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jaredfogle-809957 deserve a negative trust?

You know what? I would wait a little bit more with forging him some red.
BTC price is rising, situation for those faucet owners is getting a bit tough.
Giving him negatives now wont make any difference, so maybe few more days?
Lets be reasonable here, but if you feel like it nobody will stop you or have anything against.
give him a second opportunity it is a waste of time, he can reap more positive trust by honoring such commitments, and even giving a simple explanation on the topic here.
in my opinion a post does not depend on prices of BTC.
Bobby Fischer was right
is  this guy https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jaredfogle-809957 deserve a negative trust?

You know what? I would wait a little bit more with forging him some red.
BTC price is rising, situation for those faucet owners is getting a bit tough.
Giving him negatives now wont make any difference, so maybe few more days?
Lets be reasonable here, but if you feel like it nobody will stop you or have anything against.
Bobby Fischer was right
JaredFogle what happened man?
-snip-
Even if the payment is late I have always payed out. I am waiting for indacoin.com to verify my card.

New week, Monday, any chance for payouts?
I see that people stopped claiming bitcoin180.com, my refs are inactive for a day or so...
Those this mean your faucet is dead? Could you respond to recent scam accusations?

Good faucet that was, would be shame to cover it with dirt of hoax.   
4 days after Monday and no payement was received. i will announce this faucet as a Scam on all forums Smiley
it is a scam since the start, don't waste your time clicking for nothing
yes, and there is another website with the same script. i think he is working on it now, or maybe scaming there, who knows.
here is it

Refferal Link
http://bitcoinlatin.com/faucet/register.php?ref=sivesta
Non-Refferal Link
http://bitcoinlatin.com/faucet/register.php

Minimus is 50k. i will give it a try
4 days after Monday and no payement was received. i will announce this faucet as a Scam on all forums Smiley
it is a scam since the start, don't waste your time clicking for nothing
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
My balance is already 40000+ and I've got nothing paid.
automatic payment Huh

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets

For now, the status of SCAM since I still have not received my payment. Tongue
SCAM status goes away when the payment is received Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waste-of-time-faucet-list-by-landoffaucetscom-1474923

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
When will you pay us? It is friday, and I am waiting for 7 days!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
ITS FRIDAY AND STILL WAITING
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
My balance is already 40000+ and I've got nothing paid.
automatic payment Huh

I'll give you 48 hours to pay. If that fails then I hear from you.

Let's wait two days Cool scam Angry or not a scam Cheesy

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
it seems that there will be no more payements. keep us up to date. if you don't have enough funds to pay then we can understand it.
but if you disappear suddenly then we all will smell a scam.
Still waiting its thursday already admin
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
To enter the giveaway register and confirm with the site, then post your wallet address you used below.
The winner will be chosen on 5/30/2016
List of entries, check to see if you're in

So... You gonna announce this, or what? And what's up with payouts? It's now Tuesday, AND it's the day after you said you were making a giveaway announcement. Good to see that you're taking your users from this forum seriously. Roll Eyes

I still have yet to see my proof of payment as coming from you, as I got an amount that's not aligned with the structure of your claim payouts, and I think I have identified that payment. Like I said previously, please provide me with a txid for my payment from your site using the address I provided a couple posts above.

https://blockchain.info/tx/dbda2d3e629b9e69f91ca7de02260d2b49b9ada23aa371bea23e0f70e0fbc36f

That is, indeed, the unknown payment that I received! Thanks for clearing that up for me, admin. Much appreciated.

Hope to see this faucet thrive!
waiting for the payment as well Smiley

I believe in your website
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
JaredFogle what happened man?
Late with withdraws, late with giveaway, are you out of BTC?
Give us some feedback at the least, updates, updates and updates, they will help a lot and make us
a little more calm.
Now when there is no word from you ale sorts of scam accusations may and will appear.
You don't need that if Bitcoin180.com is destined to last.
I'm sure community may forgive if the giveaway is called back of some good reason. 
Even if the payment is late I have always payed out. I am waiting for indacoin.com to verify my card.
Pages:
Jump to: