Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.01 BTC GIVEAWAY | WEEKLY PAYOUT | CLAIM EVERY 10 MINUTES | INCREAS AMOUNT - page 3. (Read 6125 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i have register in the site, my user name hartedy..

Wish me good luck  Wink
Activity: 112
I was waiting for my advertiser to pay out. I will pay by 8:00 pacific time today. 5/25/2016
Please try to avoid the delay in payement, it's not going to make your faucet trustfull & famous
and don't double, cause you will have success if you continue with this faucet since it has no refferal system like yannik faucet
Payment https://blockchain.info/tx/437bda8b1d22db5fc19a93422d85315156573baaa197885c49d4504953739183

Those are all payments? Me for example, wasn't paid.
16K balance still there on site. Is there something that i have to do to get paid?
Still no timer? Sad
I'm working on the timer but it's finals week at uni so I'm very busy. I'm paying out of pocket and the rest will be sent tomorrow pacific time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I was waiting for my advertiser to pay out. I will pay by 8:00 pacific time today. 5/25/2016
Please try to avoid the delay in payement, it's not going to make your faucet trustfull & famous
and don't double, cause you will have success if you continue with this faucet since it has no refferal system like yannik faucet
Payment https://blockchain.info/tx/437bda8b1d22db5fc19a93422d85315156573baaa197885c49d4504953739183

Those are all payments? Me for example, wasn't paid.
16K balance still there on site. Is there something that i have to do to get paid?
Still no timer? Sad
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hey! Registered already.

User: cheyne23

wallet: 3CMSHn1Ga8mVYzb8ajykuRKjoCXZuJsqwT
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
1CZeceX3NRhEuYnLUwXXdSZxiupSju1f3f
Admin's profile shows:

Code:
Last Active: Today at 09:05:09 PM

And yet we have no updates here, or on the site. I am currently facing the problem of not being able to claim on the site due to the error that shows that I have already claimed within the last 10 minutes.

Has this faucet been abandoned? Admin, all we need is just a simple update, or you'll find that you'll get an influx of users claiming that you are trying to "scam" them. Not good. So can you let us know what's going on?

Thanks.

why you want to claim for him ?
he was supposed to pay on monday but he didn't pay, so don't claim for him.

Admin's profile shows:

Code:

And yet we have no updates here, or on the site. I am currently facing the problem of not being able to claim on the site due to the error that shows that I have already claimed within the last 10 minutes.

Has this faucet been abandoned? Admin, all we need is just a simple update, or you'll find that you'll get an influx of users claiming that you are trying to "scam" them. Not good. So can you let us know what's going on?

Thanks.

why you want to claim for him ?
he was supposed to pay on monday but he didn't pay, so don't claim for him.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Admin's profile shows:

Code:

Thanks.
It seems that this is not 10 min faucet! Sometimes i don't claim whole day and still get mssg that it hasn't passed 10 min! Please fix this issue or change timer! If you have reward limits on faucet than write mssg before we claim so we don't waste our time on solving captcha for nothing!

It seems to be a problem with their cookies being not placed properly. I had the same problem and cleared my cookies when it worked. Then i have a few days 'fun' until it happend again..
How can you expect that people will donate or use the site, if it's not working...
who cares about this problme ? it's almost wednesday and he didn't pay us
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It seems that this is not 10 min faucet! Sometimes i don't claim whole day and still get mssg that it hasn't passed 10 min! Please fix this issue or change timer! If you have reward limits on faucet than write mssg before we claim so we don't waste our time on solving captcha for nothing!

It seems to be a problem with their cookies being not placed properly. I had the same problem and cleared my cookies when it worked. Then i have a few days 'fun' until it happend again..
How can you expect that people will donate or use the site, if it's not working...
is it now tuesday in the whole world ?
by us it's almost wednesday and no payement was received
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
i think he won't pay this monday cause he disappeared
don't work hard on it
I paid last monday and I will pay tomorrow as well.

Hey admin, you forgot something important this week.
you didn't pay me
and it's tuesday  Undecided

It's now Tuesday everywhere in the world. Admin, you alright? And funny, now I'm getting this error every time I try to claim:

What gives, dude?
Hey admin, you forgot something important this week.
you didn't pay me
and it's tuesday  Undecided
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'd like to enroll as well. My address: 12nFmAPdbBomZ7c6Y77WKH7Cg5CQ42dy1b
don't work hard on it
ahh cool, sound like you're serious Cheesy
i'll keep clicking then
just one request please, try to increase the amount, at least to 600 satoshi , i've clicked the whole week and all i collected is 70000 satoshi and this doesn't make me optimistik cause it's not even a half dollar. try it please Smiley
OP is online and I'm sure he will check this reply of yours I will wait if what action would OP will do and try my luck after he increase the rewards, thanks in advance mate. good luck to OP.

The reason I cannot increase the amount is that I earn basically nothing from ads and I have no donations, I want this faucet to last and this is the only way right now.
i personally click on one ads whenever i'm in your website, i hope the others do too
don't work hard on it
i'll keep clicking then
just one request please, try to increase the amount, at least to 600 satoshi , i've clicked the whole week and all i collected is 70000 satoshi and this doesn't make me optimistik cause it's not even a half dollar. try it please Smiley
OP is online and I'm sure he will check this reply of yours I will wait if what action would OP will do and try my luck after he increase the rewards, thanks in advance mate. good luck to OP.

The reason I cannot increase the amount is that I earn basically nothing from ads and I have no donations, I want this faucet to last and this is the only way right now.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
don't work hard on it
i'll keep clicking then
Pages:
Jump to: