Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.01 BTC GIVEAWAY | WEEKLY PAYOUT | CLAIM EVERY 10 MINUTES | INCREAS AMOUNT - page 7. (Read 6125 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
  i have this error when i loged in
i receive the sam error
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Admin. tell me how can i withdraw my balance ?
Weekly auto withdraw if you meet minimum
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Admin. tell me how can i withdraw my balance ?
  i have this error when i loged in
Hi I have registered BUT
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/m1s0o8i7/public_html/assets/default/inc/frontend_header.php:7) in /home2/m1s0o8i7/public_html/assets/default/pages/my_home.php on line 21 This error pops up... Sad
Does the faucet still function with this error? or does it not work at all? Because I'm at work right now but I'll fix it when I get home
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hi I have registered BUT
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/m1s0o8i7/public_html/assets/default/inc/frontend_header.php:7) in /home2/m1s0o8i7/public_html/assets/default/pages/my_home.php on line 21 This error pops up... Sad

I'm on firefox 43

Faucet is invisible. Just this error is present and site navigation.
join now

Your account has been created successfully and we have sent you an email. Please click the VERIFICATION LINK within that mail. Grin Grin

Yes the email will take between 1-5 minutes to send. Also please check your spam folder
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
join now

Your account has been created successfully and we have sent you an email. Please click the VERIFICATION LINK within that mail. Grin Grin
Activity: 238
it's showtime
winner of just one person ?

One random winner per week

Am i wrong "The winner will be chosen on 5/30/2016" but u just say the winner chosen per week? so this week no winner?

i can't type my wallet addreas, do you have any idea? i want to participate Smiley

You need to register and confirm your email. This is o prevent abusers.

oke i got it, thanks
i can't type my wallet addreas, do you have any idea? i want to participate Smiley

You need to register and confirm your email. This is o prevent abusers.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
winner of just one person ?
Activity: 238
it's showtime
BITCOIN180.COM
I know the current payout (500/10 minutes) is low but with time this will increase.
The reason for this is so that unlike other faucets this one will be alive for a long time.

To enter the giveaway register and confirm with the site, then post your wallet address you used below.
The winner will be chosen on 5/30/2016
List of entries, check to see if you're in

Donate directly to the site ---> 1D1vDTUGBzK3s3UTkCLTDrCYTyycGVncRJ

Pages:
Jump to: