Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.1 Btc Loan Needed for 7 days @ 25% Interest (Read 2827 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
August 08, 2014, 02:36:27 PM
so im curius how come the loan payment was posted as paid already, seems like the shill accounts forget about it?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Online Webstore of Bitcointalk Accounts and Merit
if Michael  is a scammer how come he helps lots of other crypto users in many ways quit whining this guy is a decent man with respect for those whom deserve to be respected if you talk down on him then of course he will get mad..... haha some people are just ignorant
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
ask for any loans till you get to full member and I will neg your ass.
I already got the damn loan and I'm planning on paying it back so you can go cry about it.

yeah its funny how you mention you got a loan already but here, now your saying u got another loan?  your just a wise ass scammer going to pull off a big scam.
I got this loan, it is the only one. Shut up already.

so it took you more then three days to acknowledge a loan, I took the screen shots so dont try to change it in your alt accouts your busted, anyone should be able to see this now, please neg all users Vod investigate it please

so obvious when you came straight to the lending forums
Check the beginning of the post, I acknowledged it the DAY OF, I was just confirming that he wanted the money sent back to the same account I got it from!!
lol stop feeding dem collateral trolls!

I'll make the loan! what wallet address shall I send to??

17nAuhUdGfMHhwG6MpFAcft7DHN6GcPsmN
Thank you so much!
I won't let you down!

Activity: 364
I already got the damn loan and I'm planning on paying it back so you can go cry about it.

yeah its funny how you mention you got a loan already but here, now your saying u got another loan?  your just a wise ass scammer going to pull off a big scam.

so it took you more then three days to acknowledge a loan, I took the screen shots so dont try to change it in your alt accouts your busted, anyone should be able to see this now, please neg all users Vod investigate it please

so obvious when you came straight to the lending forums

yeah its funny how you mention you got a loan already but here, now your saying u got another loan?  your just a wise ass scammer going to pull off a big scam.
Activity: 364

yeah its funny how you mention you got a loan already but here, now your saying u got another loan?  your just a wise ass scammer going to pull off a big scam.

I need to know if you want it returned to the same sending address, please tell me so that I may send to the right place on Sunday.

return to sending address is good nuff for me! and no interest needed, friend

Well damn... thank you. Also, you should probably say something to these people. They all think this is a scam... (Not trying to bring you into my fight but they have skulls thicker than "input something really thick here".)
Activity: 378
Merit: 302

I need to know if you want it returned to the same sending address, please tell me so that I may send to the right place on Sunday.

return to sending address is good nuff for me! and no interest needed, friend
Activity: 252
I already connected the 4 accounts to one person I say VOD these users should be negged for trying to attempt a big scam later, Armin is clearly a shill account coming here more then once for a defense,  of course you gonna pay Micheal, your scams depend on it.  Bipolar start loaning reputable members besides newbie, member and jr accounts.  We ops will be watching you guys very closely.
In that case, what if you are also in on the scam? In like a day or two you will say, "I have researched a lot and I know that it is not a scam (winkyface)."

Armin is being nice to me because he is one of the people that use my peerbet.org dicebot and I have helped him out a lot. If you check the Ip location of each of our logins you can see that we don't even live near each other. He lives in the UK and I live in Indiana, USA. Now, if you do not want to give me a loan, I honestly don't give a crap. If other people do then okay, you guys can just take your suspicious to another post.

Zolace, either you take back those suspicions of yours or you tell everyone what you posted instead of deleting it you.

Armin? No wonder his name is so familiar. I don't know about the other accounts, but Armin used a alt account on his own auction, one time. So don't fucking speak about Armin22.

Please provide proof you dipshit, the only auction i help was for a PBmining Account.

Wow? 'Dipshit'? Dude, I'm so scared right now. I'll shine my light to surrender:

And you're saying the only auction you 'helped' was for a PBMining account?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625970.new

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude if you can prove that's me i'll personally suck your dick. Please :'D

I don't want you anywhere near me.

You asked for a sample, and then said he gave you a IPO, but then previously said you never met him before.
In fact, you were so caught up in your lies you forgot to edit out the quote both of you said, get a bit more activity, actually use correct grammar and spelling, and, convince people you weren't a shill.

You can deny it all you want, like a good little shill, but no matter what, you're still a shill.

If im a shill why dont you ask the people i know personally, ask the owner of TEKCoin, WhiteCoin, Hyperstake, Ask reputable members like JDEBunt, QiWoman. Please stop with this shit and leave, your accusations mean nothing, for all i know you could just be some little bitch who's been scammed and spreads neg feedback cos you got butthurt Cry

Cry little boy, Cry

So are you implying you scammed people, and you think I'm one of the 'butthurt' ones trying to get back at you? I don't care if you know Obama, and he told me you're not a shill.

Not to mention, you're horribly LQ and immature.

Said the person automatically accusing of everyone to be a shill account.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I already connected the 4 accounts to one person I say VOD these users should be negged for trying to attempt a big scam later, Armin is clearly a shill account coming here more then once for a defense,  of course you gonna pay Micheal, your scams depend on it.  Bipolar start loaning reputable members besides newbie, member and jr accounts.  We ops will be watching you guys very closely.
In that case, what if you are also in on the scam? In like a day or two you will say, "I have researched a lot and I know that it is not a scam (winkyface)."

Armin is being nice to me because he is one of the people that use my peerbet.org dicebot and I have helped him out a lot. If you check the Ip location of each of our logins you can see that we don't even live near each other. He lives in the UK and I live in Indiana, USA. Now, if you do not want to give me a loan, I honestly don't give a crap. If other people do then okay, you guys can just take your suspicious to another post.

Zolace, either you take back those suspicions of yours or you tell everyone what you posted instead of deleting it you.

Armin? No wonder his name is so familiar. I don't know about the other accounts, but Armin used a alt account on his own auction, one time. So don't fucking speak about Armin22.

Please provide proof you dipshit, the only auction i help was for a PBmining Account.

Wow? 'Dipshit'? Dude, I'm so scared right now. I'll shine my light to surrender:

You asked for a sample, and then said he gave you a IPO, but then previously said you never met him before.
In fact, you were so caught up in your lies you forgot to edit out the quote both of you said, get a bit more activity, actually use correct grammar and spelling, and, convince people you weren't a shill.

You can deny it all you want, like a good little shill, but no matter what, you're still a shill.

If im a shill why dont you ask the people i know personally, ask the owner of TEKCoin, WhiteCoin, Hyperstake, Ask reputable members like JDEBunt, QiWoman. Please stop with this shit and leave, your accusations mean nothing, for all i know you could just be some little bitch who's been scammed and spreads neg feedback cos you got butthurt Cry

Cry little boy, Cry

So are you implying you scammed people, and you think I'm one of the 'butthurt' ones trying to get back at you? I don't care if you know Obama, and he told me you're not a shill.

Not to mention, you're horribly LQ and immature.
enjoy your negative shill accounts, and you will get one too Michael for being the same person building accounts to sell.  NOw your accounts are worthless to sell.

Lol, you are so hilarious, i swear to god someone should give you a medal for being so thick.

Cry little boy, Cry

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
yeah I think Zolace is right, these shill accounts are connecting

it wont be gone bunch of shill accounts working together, im thinking there doing it to sell them for the sig campaigns

Zolace, you doing this to get posts for a sig campaign?

Pages:
Jump to: