Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.1 Btc Loan Needed for 7 days @ 25% Interest - page 3. (Read 2827 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
lol stop feeding dem collateral trolls!

I'll make the loan! what wallet address shall I send to??

17nAuhUdGfMHhwG6MpFAcft7DHN6GcPsmN
Thank you so much!
I won't let you down!
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
lol stop feeding dem collateral trolls!

I'll make the loan! what wallet address shall I send to??
Vod
legendary
I have nothing that will be easy to put up as collateral... Anyone want my twin brother?

If you have no collateral, why are you posting?  You said you know the rules.   Roll Eyes
I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned.

Collateral assures us that the money will be returned.  Your newbie account and your word does not.
I have nothing that will be easy to put up as collateral... Anyone want my twin brother?
Vod
legendary
I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned.

Collateral assures us that the money will be returned.  Your newbie account and your word does not.
I need a 0.1BTC loan for 7 days with 25% interest given on return.
Therefore,  I will be returning the 0.1 btc with 0.025 more.

I have nothing to give as collateral, but I assure you that the money will be returned. Because, my reputation on this website determines a lot of the things I am able to do. Right now I have a peerbet.org dicebot of mine, very popular on that site. I do not want people to not trust the bot if I lose my reputation.

If someone here wishes to give me the loan please message me for details.

I know collateral is the rule, but I hope someone wishes to try this so I can gain a positive reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: