Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.1 Btc Loan Needed for 7 days @ 25% Interest - page 2. (Read 2827 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Micheal you sound like a scammer for sure
Says the noob. Can't even spell my name right when it's right in front of your face.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Micheal you sound like a scammer for sure
I already connected the 4 accounts to one person I say VOD these users should be negged for trying to attempt a big scam later, Armin is clearly a shill account coming here more then once for a defense,  of course you gonna pay Micheal, your scams depend on it.  Bipolar start loaning reputable members besides newbie, member and jr accounts.  We ops will be watching you guys very closely.
In that case, what if you are also in on the scam? In like a day or two you will say, "I have researched a lot and I know that it is not a scam (winkyface)."

Armin is being nice to me because he is one of the people that use my peerbet.org dicebot and I have helped him out a lot. If you check the Ip location of each of our logins you can see that we don't even live near each other. He lives in the UK and I live in Indiana, USA. Now, if you do not want to give me a loan, I honestly don't give a crap. If other people do then okay, you guys can just take your suspicious to another post.

Zolace, either you take back those suspicions of yours or you tell everyone what you posted instead of deleting it you.
Activity: 252
ask for any loans till you get to full member and I will neg your ass.

Dude just fuck off, making threats over this shit? That's low, go on and abuse your Sr. Member status.
ask for any loans till you get to full member and I will neg your ass.
I already got the damn loan and I'm planning on paying it back so you can go cry about it.
Well some random person sent me 0.03 btc, so I got a total of 0.13 loans...
Already made 0.04 off of it, so only one day down and I already got the 25% interest ready.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Why don't you get a goddamn admin to check our ips, I don't know this guy any more than any of you people.

lol IP's I can access many IP's. IP's check won't solve any issue.
Why don't you get a goddamn admin to check our ips, I don't know this guy any more than any of you people.
Activity: 364
Anyways if BiPolarBob was an alt of mine I'd be having him chat in this post a few more times to wave away your suspicions. But, since I do not have access to his account, I am not able to do so.

I think your bluffing.

Why don't we just WAIT and see what happens? If this is a fake, nobody gets hurt, if this is real, bipolar bob and the OP both end up happy.

It is 100% fake, they both are same account, 1 account asked loan and suddenly newbie came and filled the loan.
They think we are really fool and they will trap us for next time when he ask loan.

yes deadly it seems like there doing this to bring back trust to users so they can commit there scams. these fucking nigerian scammers have thing to do but to find a better life. If you guys are from Africa near the gold, then PM, I can supply metal detectors and we split the gold
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Anyways if BiPolarBob was an alt of mine I'd be having him chat in this post a few more times to wave away your suspicions. But, since I do not have access to his account, I am not able to do so.

I think your bluffing.

Why don't we just WAIT and see what happens? If this is a fake, nobody gets hurt, if this is real, bipolar bob and the OP both end up happy.

It is 100% fake, they both are same account, 1 account asked loan and suddenly newbie came and filled the loan.
They think we are really fool and they will trap us for next time when he ask loan.

I think your bluffing.

donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think your bluffing.

I noticed many people are using shill accounts to send loans to themselves, I did a test loan and with my status and trade history i wast able to get a loan, im sure many of these guys are just sending btc too themselves
Some people just expect the worst of others, am I right?

Activity: 364

I noticed many people are using shill accounts to send loans to themselves, I did a test loan and with my status and trade history i wast able to get a loan, im sure many of these guys are just sending btc too themselves
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm with Vod. Who gives a Jr. Member that much money, without collateral? Unless this is a alt of his, and he's just sending it to make himself seem legitimate.

Yep - that is my thought as well. 

I agree with lending him money without collateral is risky as he had previous loan requests where he told people that he had money but couldn't buy BTC for some reason.

But I don't think BiPolarBob is an alt of him, he loaned other newer members before without collateral and seems pretty generous, it's risky but it's his money and he should know that if people default on his loan he can only blame himself.

I'm in no way defending BiPolarBob or something it's just I remembered his name because it made me chuckle Cheesy
guys just wait and see results xD
I'm with Vod. Who gives a Jr. Member that much money, without collateral? Unless this is a alt of his, and he's just sending it to make himself seem legitimate.

Can you two just wait to judge till the 7 days are over...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Confirmed
You will recieve 0.125125 BTC in 7 days, or less. Add me on skype if you want to chat Cheesy
Michaeladair1996
Pages:
Jump to: