Pages:
Author

Topic: [0/140 LEFT] ★ ONE OUNCE .999 FINE SILVER - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★ - page 11. (Read 14138 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
error - There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

Can you PM me your address, I'll check in my store settings !
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Would you be able to ship me 3 of them, however without the hologram on them? Just give me the hologram sticker and I can fund on my own.

Just like Silver Wallets. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/silver-wallets-a-new-kind-of-physical-storage-for-your-bitcoin-525756 and http://imgur.com/a/6x9N3

If yes, I'd likely take more.
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
error - There doesn‘t seem to be any available shipping methods. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.
Where is the pay via BTC option?!?
I see it is via PM only!

I am thinking of adding a Bitcoin payment method directly on my website, anyone have suggestion ? I was thinking about BitPay.. Does anyone have advice ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Where is the pay via BTC option?!?
I see it is via PM only!
Just ordered two and looking forward to receiving them. I like the design and the price is good for a silver physical coin that has dual factor authentication.

Thanks Pistachio, your two coins are ready, I'll ship them on Monday morning !
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Just ordered two and looking forward to receiving them. I like the design and the price is good for a silver physical coin that has dual factor authentication.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
I'm thinking about buying one, but $50 international shipping is just a bit over the top IMO!

Yes, I know, it's the minimum price with tracking number, if you have any idea for me, I would be glad to lower the fees ! Smiley

Is there any other shipping method that doesn't include tracking but is still insured?
£29 adds quite a bit to the total. It adds on just under 50% of the total.
It's really the only thing stopping me from buying it.

PM me your address and I'll see what I can do for you ! Smiley

PMed. Thanks.

P.S See the last part of my PM. I'd sort that out quite urgently if I were you!
I'm thinking about buying one, but $50 international shipping is just a bit over the top IMO!

Yes, I know, it's the minimum price with tracking number, if you have any idea for me, I would be glad to lower the fees ! Smiley

Is there any other shipping method that doesn't include tracking but is still insured?

PM me your address and I'll see what I can do for you ! Smiley
legendary

legendary
Very nice! I'm always happy to see new physical crypto! Wish you the best of luck

I can't wait to see the brass ones. I am looking to pick up a few low denomination coins, and this seems promising  Wink

Thanks for the kind words !

I'm looking to get the brass one in production next months, should have them by summer ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Very nice! I'm always happy to see new physical crypto! Wish you the best of luck

I can't wait to see the brass ones. I am looking to pick up a few low denomination coins, and this seems promising  Wink
Looks nice, I want to buy multiple coins... but... $90 really isn't the best price for a coin...  I guess if it were to prosper, the coin would be worth a lot more.  But it's not, so it shouldn't :/

What price do you think would be a fair price in your opinion ? You need to consider that those coins cost a lot more than the price of silver to produce.

For the moment, it does not seems like the price is too high for some peoples, because I've already got a few orders.

Thanks for your comment ! Smiley
that shit's riduculous and i like to buy ridiculous shit but not for that price

Why is that ridiculous ? That price is, in my opinion, a fair price, it does cost quite a lot to produce, those are limited series, high quality, serial numbered and in fine silver .999, it got a really good security feature, come in a leatherette box with certificate.

If you look at Royal Canadian Mint for exemple, a coin that is minted at 7500 units sell for 89.95$:
http://www.mint.ca/store/coin/1-oz.-fine-silver-coin-arctic-fox-mintage-7500-2014-prod1920063#.U1wRpF6xCxo

What would be a good price in your opinion ?

Thanks for your comment Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Looks nice, I want to buy multiple coins... but... $90 really isn't the best price for a coin...  I guess if it were to prosper, the coin would be worth a lot more.  But it's not, so it shouldn't :/
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
that shit's riduculous and i like to buy ridiculous shit but not for that price
No problem Smiley Will 001 be up for sale or reserved for some purpose?

For the moment I was thinking keeping it for me, but I might change my mind if peoples request it ! Smiley
Love the design- the people running away from the collapsing bank after discovering Bitcoin. Coin looks great, really wish I had the extra money for all of these physical cryptos. Good luck!

Thanks ! Smiley I'm happy to see peoples like the design !
Pages:
Jump to: