Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.3 btc in a week - page 26. (Read 45184 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 07:41:53 AM
I believe 0.3 btc per week is not something difficult to achieve if you are moderator, or staff member. But for rest of us this is far far away in campaigns. Trading and gambling is different story, we all have equal chances, but not knowledge and luck..
I can't speak for all forums but on most the moderators are volunteers and the staff too in a lot of cases.

There's lots of people that want to be mods believing that they will get paid bitcoins but it not true at all, even the mods that make a few coins wouldn't earn much.
Seriously for all the time you have to put in, using faucets would pay more.

I was also thinking about the same thing, that how someone will be earning bitcoin by becoming a moderator or a staff member.
In fact, they have even less time then us for earning some coins because they must be always busy managing things around in the forum so they would really won't be able to spend a lot of time for their earnings as we can do as a free user.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
April 22, 2016, 06:00:19 AM
I believe 0.3 btc per week is not something difficult to achieve if you are moderator, or staff member. But for rest of us this is far far away in campaigns. Trading and gambling is different story, we all have equal chances, but not knowledge and luck..
I can't speak for all forums but on most the moderators are volunteers and the staff too in a lot of cases.

There's lots of people that want to be mods believing that they will get paid bitcoins but it not true at all, even the mods that make a few coins wouldn't earn much.
Seriously for all the time you have to put in, using faucets would pay more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
April 21, 2016, 07:40:31 AM
Forget about faucets. Maybe participate in the banner campaigns will give you some incomes. Other than that, it's either your skill or you trade something to earn the amount.

and forget gambling too, buy 1 btc, and invest in btcjam
Invest in a lending website? I wouldn't advise into doing that since that is a risk into it's self with the other person defaulting on their loan to you. That is a 50/50 chance now a days as people can not be trusted when it comes to lending or even holding funds in escrow.
April 21, 2016, 07:27:06 AM
i was play faucet ..invest...gambling trader
but still never get 0.3 btc in week
any idea??
yeah my balance for trade/gambler very small so can not make 0.3 btc in week Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have wasted a lot of time on faucets, and after that you must have wasted all you earned by faucets after wasting that much time on them.
Doing all that will never get you 0.3 btc a week, you may even get a loss of 0.3 btc a day if you couldn't keep yourself away from gambling.
Someone can earn that amount with either trading or selling skills, selling skills is working for bitcoin, programming, designing etc.
Otherwise it can take more time then that for you to earn it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 21, 2016, 02:41:56 AM
i was play faucet ..invest...gambling trader
but still never get 0.3 btc in week
any idea??
yeah my balance for trade/gambler very small so can not make 0.3 btc in week Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 21, 2016, 02:35:20 AM
0.3 btc in week...this hard really

Really hard but it has got the most possibilities to earn, if we put effort in the right way rather than spending time with faucets or some sort of other earning.
April 20, 2016, 01:36:42 PM
0.3 btc in week...this hard really
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 20, 2016, 01:32:58 PM
Forget about faucets. Maybe participate in the banner campaigns will give you some incomes. Other than that, it's either your skill or you trade something to earn the amount.

and forget gambling too, buy 1 btc, and invest in btcjam
Activity: 308
April 20, 2016, 01:13:40 PM
Activity: 294
Minter
April 20, 2016, 09:07:40 AM
Wait till you become a full member, you can earn something close to that on signature campaigns.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2016, 08:15:51 AM
Buy 3 hero member accounts, join a campaign like bit x which pays 0.0008 per post and you can post maximum 150 posts in a week which payouts comes to 0.12 for one account per week and 0.36 for 3 accounts in a week..CHEERS  Grin
I think its hard to buy hero account because its very high price than low rank.. also you cant join right now in bit x and they are not allowed multiple accounts.. but good luck if someone follow this step don't expect that you can get into bitx..
bought three hero members account you even need a capital 1BTC Shocked
and it will be very difficult to make a post 150/account, it means that in a week you have to create 450 posts Shocked

Really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 20, 2016, 04:57:41 AM
Buy 3 hero member accounts, join a campaign like bit x which pays 0.0008 per post and you can post maximum 150 posts in a week which payouts comes to 0.12 for one account per week and 0.36 for 3 accounts in a week..CHEERS  Grin
I think its hard to buy hero account because its very high price than low rank.. also you cant join right now in bit x and they are not allowed multiple accounts.. but good luck if someone follow this step don't expect that you can get into bitx..
bought three hero members account you even need a capital 1BTC Shocked
and it will be very difficult to make a post 150/account, it means that in a week you have to create 450 posts Shocked
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 03:41:30 PM

Campaign is closed for new participants at a moment but I think this is the best campaign to make some good amount of bitcoins, and I never heard there was any issue with the payouts.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 19, 2016, 02:30:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2016, 02:17:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 19, 2016, 12:40:50 PM
Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
This is gonna be a good money if they are going to offer this amount to work on. I am actually looking forward to earn this kind of amount in a week it can help a lot of people in every part of the world financially.

Look forward to earn that amount in the month first. Think of the way. If you able to get that amount in a week then move on to your next target slowly. Slow process will make you a better earner in bitcoin world.

Not a bad idea.
Best way is to firstly make a target for a month, and do all the work you can do for earning bitcoins.
If you could reach your target in a month then just change your target or just reduce the days to 2 weeks.
If you completed your target also in 2 weeks so then make a target for a week.
Don't just start with a big amount to be earned in a week, you will confuse yourself if what to do.
What job do you think you can earn 0.3 in a month and reduce the target in 2 weeks until you reach 1 week that you can earn 0.3 honestly you can do anything and everything to earn but if you have no skills to offer you can't earn 0.3 in a week... if you are just an ordinary man and your source is signature campaign you can get 0.3 in a week.. thats impossible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 12:35:34 PM
You are not giving us enough information in order to assist you with this.  What are you looking to do.  You can go get a job and do this in just under 2 days, but you need to offer something in order to get that here.  What do you have to offer?
April 19, 2016, 12:14:47 PM
Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
This is gonna be a good money if they are going to offer this amount to work on. I am actually looking forward to earn this kind of amount in a week it can help a lot of people in every part of the world financially.

Look forward to earn that amount in the month first. Think of the way. If you able to get that amount in a week then move on to your next target slowly. Slow process will make you a better earner in bitcoin world.

Not a bad idea.
Best way is to firstly make a target for a month, and do all the work you can do for earning bitcoins.
If you could reach your target in a month then just change your target or just reduce the days to 2 weeks.
If you completed your target also in 2 weeks so then make a target for a week.
Don't just start with a big amount to be earned in a week, you will confuse yourself if what to do.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 19, 2016, 07:58:54 AM

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
April 19, 2016, 07:39:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: