Pages:
Author

Topic: 0.3 btc in a week - page 27. (Read 45184 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 19, 2016, 07:28:29 AM
in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen

Can i know if what platform earned you 0.3 bitcoin a day?
People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.

while gambling you are always taking a huge risk of losing all you have earned so far but when you are trading there is never a chance of losing all you put in because even if the price goes down you will only lose a percentage of your investment and it can be small if you are quick but if you lose a bet you lose all of it.

Trading is always better then gambling as there is always an opportunity to earn in trading, but gambling is totally luck base and if you loose you loose everything in one shot.

Then go trading and gambling at the same time. Atleast with trading your funds will be more secured. Unlike with gambling that you dont really have any say how things would go.

If you have skills of trading then you can earn this amount very easily, and even if you go through loss someday you always have an opportunity to recover it back in future.

Trading skill helps in earning but the best thing is that you need to know the exact time to make a buying or selling to get a good profit only then you can earn 0.3btc in a weeks time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 19, 2016, 04:38:10 AM
Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool
you have very reasonable reason and in my country only for those people have their main jobs can earning equal 0.3 btc per week might be trading is good options too but only if those person who have much knowledge to do so
lol I think everyone could earn money from a job then buy bitcoin of the results of such work.
but not in that way and also not a good way to get bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 19, 2016, 02:19:27 AM
in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen

People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.

Gambling cannot earn you 0.3 btc everyday, it may does to someone one day but not everyday, though investing in gambling sites may do it but only if you invest a big amount in it.
And trading also can do it but as you mentioned someone won't be able to make that big profit in a day unless they are investing a lot of bitcoins in it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
You have to realize that for every idea you have about making a set amount of money,some one is willing to work for half that with double the effort.
So any common plan will eventually dry up as people work for less and less,you can already see this happening around the forums.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 02:14:36 PM
Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool
you have very reasonable reason and in my country only for those people have their main jobs can earning equal 0.3 btc per week might be trading is good options too but only if those person who have much knowledge to do so
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 01:49:20 PM
The only way to do this is probably selling a product or selling some kind of service like progamming.

Yes you are right the only way to sell product (physical\digital) or if you have skills of programing do the job and get paid in bitcoin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 18, 2016, 12:28:58 PM
The only way to do this is probably selling a product or selling some kind of service like progamming.
Activity: 952
April 18, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

while gambling you are always taking a huge risk of losing all you have earned so far but when you are trading there is never a chance of losing all you put in because even if the price goes down you will only lose a percentage of your investment and it can be small if you are quick but if you lose a bet you lose all of it.

Trading is always better then gambling as there is always an opportunity to earn in trading, but gambling is totally luck base and if you loose you loose everything in one shot.

Then go trading and gambling at the same time. Atleast with trading your funds will be more secured. Unlike with gambling that you dont really have any say how things would go.

If you have skills of trading then you can earn this amount very easily, and even if you go through loss someday you always have an opportunity to recover it back in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 18, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

Merit: 500
April 18, 2016, 10:51:59 AM

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
April 18, 2016, 10:24:26 AM
Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 18, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
April 18, 2016, 03:55:49 AM
0.3 btc in a week is not that difficult I guess, if you have higher ranked accounts in multiple signature campaigns then  you can make it very easily.

It is must have good grammatical skill. Also need a lot of spare time in work. I can't imagine how hard this ways to do. Even only One signatures campaign made me so confused when i should make a post, because i don't have a spare time.

yes true it will be difficult. Imagine if you had 3 accounts hero member, with the signature campaign rate 0.001/post. If in one week you have to make 0.3BTC, that means you also have to make 300 posts in a week. wow it's really difficult in my opinion.
April 18, 2016, 02:00:00 AM
0.3 btc in a week is not that difficult I guess, if you have higher ranked accounts in multiple signature campaigns then  you can make it very easily.

It is must have good grammatical skill. Also need a lot of spare time in work. I can't imagine how hard this ways to do. Even only One signatures campaign made me so confused when i should make a post, because i don't have a spare time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 17, 2016, 06:45:55 PM
Activity: 826
April 17, 2016, 06:11:14 PM

0.3 is if you know how to trade, but not a guarantee.

Only way I see anyone doing this is if they actually buy a used miner for cheap and sell it off ebay worth 0.3.
April 17, 2016, 05:46:59 PM

Yes signature campaign and lending services are time consuming, your can earn by it but it will take time to reach there, but if you want make it really fast then gambling is the only way.

Slow and Steady wins the race, its better to move slowly but make sure that you are earning something in coming times rather then loosing everything that you hold at the initial stage.
legendary
Activity: 840
April 17, 2016, 03:17:29 PM

Yes signature campaign and lending services are time consuming, your can earn by it but it will take time to reach there, but if you want make it really fast then gambling is the only way.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
April 17, 2016, 03:15:10 PM

Activity: 924
April 17, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
9 accounts enrolled in the Bitmixer campaign and 450 posts/week

Hard to get 9 accounts enrolled in bitmixer and 450 posts/week is a lot, but you said  you have the whole day free

That is not possible to do on daily basis as I think it will be very irritating to keep on posting but if you can manage that then you can earn a very good amount on weekly basis.
Pages:
Jump to: