Pages:
Author

Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design - page 2. (Read 5752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
THEY HAVE IGNORED ME, PLEASE CAN ANYONE SEND THEM A MESSAGE REGARDING MY PROBLEM, i sent them my username address, plus codes, and all . yet no reply and nothing.

What exactly is your problem, if you sent the bbcode to LazyCoins, and LC account username and LC wallet address,
then just have some common sense and patience, noone is ignoring anyone.

if u sent all info sooner like everyone else, you would already get it, now just wait for them to get online, and as soon as they do, you will get your 0.02
Why you are acting in the way you do is beyond me, but i'll just say it's highly unprofessional.

cheers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
THEY HAVE IGNORED ME, PLEASE CAN ANYONE SEND THEM A MESSAGE REGARDING MY PROBLEM, i sent them my username address, plus codes, and all . yet no reply and nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their addresses. Otherwise their LC account will be credited over the weekend.

Hey.

Thanks for sending me my reward.

Received.

Good luck with campaign!

Best wishes.
legendary
Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their addresses. Otherwise their LC account will be credited over the weekend.

I have sent you my LazyCoins username, is there a bitcoin address tied to the account that I have to send?

Please provide that also, on LazyCoins website > My Wallets > Display Options (all wallets) , and you will see a "deposit btc" button,
with that you can see your bitcoin wallet address.

Once again, congratulations on your win  Wink

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1064
Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

I have sent you my LazyCoins username, is there a bitcoin address tied to the account that I have to send?
Yes I understand and I have sent the codes to them Smiley, thanks !
Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

i was the first to send the wallet,why i am not paid yet Sad ?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com
Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

legendary
I am being asked for BBcode, if i need 0.02 ( runner up prize ) do runner ups also have to provide BB code, i can give but just a question.

If you are to be paid, you need to provide bbcode to qualify. Yes u provided image of your work, but there is no way we can confirm
this is actually bbcode design unless you provide bbcode.

You were added amung the paid members because you were the only one that would be left without the prize, if you read OP
the reward goes to 6 members, and you were the 7th, and it is LazyCoins good will that he is also giving you reward for your effort.

cheers
I am being asked for BBcode, if i need 0.02 ( runner up prize ) do runner ups also have to provide BB code, i can give but just a question.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Sorry everyone, was sidetracked by the development demands. Can everyone pm me their wallet addresses so I can credit their accounts today.  The ones who already have they don't have to again.

Send you my account username and my deposit address
Sorry everyone, was sidetracked by the development demands. Can everyone pm me their wallet addresses so I can credit their accounts today.  The ones who already have they don't have to again.

I sent you earlier only, so send it soon, Thanks.
www.LazyCoins.com
Yes me too not got anything yet Sad, send us all soon.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
www.LazyCoins.com
Hey everyone,

I got everyones PM with their details. Your accounts will be credited today.

Thank you guys for taking your time and paying attention to detail. Having compared the signatures to the others on this forum, I can comfortably say that ours is the best.

Spirit of Bitcoin!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I sent him a message for the 0.02 btc, yet no reply no money Sad , even though he came online some time ago

Let hope he pays soon !
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Gents,

Here are the results:

1. rosinpl 0.25 BTC     2. medUSA 0.1 BTC       3. jbrnt 0.05 BTC

Runner ups 0.02 BTC each: roberson,superhitech, rivoke and izanagi

Congratulation guys for the the deserved win! Yours design are awesome Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Thanks LazyCoins! I will send you a PM.
Congrats and great work, roslinpl and jbrnt!
Pages:
Jump to: