Pages:
Author

Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design - page 6. (Read 5752 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley

Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley

Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Good luck Smiley
www.LazyCoins.com
i'm at work, so i'm really half assing these. Just to kill time.

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.

You are both correct. However to save time for people taking part we will select the winner just by the image and then they will have to provide the bbcode format before their account is credited.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Dude! You have just flipped the rockets and added word art. No information about the services they provide and killed the branding.
Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

They usually use stolen work, etc.
You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.

He just thinks I am everyone. (indicates his above average intelligence)
And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.

Good, less competition.

Well if one is a good designer it shouldn't take a week. I will have something sexy and worthy of winning up by tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

please read OP one more time.

cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
legendary
Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.

And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.

www.LazyCoins.com
Nice i have some free time so i guess i'll give it a try. i know my designs won't match up with pro's but will try and see.. Cool

Tried to keep it fair for the runner ups so even if you don't win you'll still get a thank you token.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Nice i have some free time so i guess i'll give it a try. i know my designs won't match up with pro's but will try and see.. Cool
legendary

I will try to make it

I suggest you close this thread once I have submitted mine. This will be the easiest 0.25 btc i'll ever make

Not too easy to win this design contest until you see roslinpl's design or medUSA's design if he attempt to join this party

Well looks like they having accusations looming over their heads so it raises my chances even more.  Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Awhile ago I swear I saw someone copy an old sig and re-use it for a contest and win.

And I'm like 60% sure that those 4 are the same person
Why don't you post where you say them reuse an old sig? What evidence do you have that they are the same person? Do you even know how to tell if two accounts belong to the same person?

No man xD teach me. But they talk really similar, make similar signatures, etc. They come online at the same time. Idk just an educated guess.

And I'd have to search
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Awhile ago I swear I saw someone copy an old sig and re-use it for a contest and win.

And I'm like 60% sure that those 4 are the same person
Why don't you post where you say them reuse an old sig? What evidence do you have that they are the same person? Do you even know how to tell if two accounts belong to the same person?
Pages:
Jump to: