Pages:
Author

Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design - page 5. (Read 5752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
so far we only have examples from ndnhc,djibrilantiuang, and taras.
hope the other members contribute their work soon, the deadline is few days away

cheers

I have my design ready, I will make it public near the end of the contest.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
so far we only have examples from ndnhc,djibrilantiuang, and taras.
hope the other members contribute their work soon, the deadline is few days away

cheers
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
www.LazyCoins.com
Guys, We have updated our twitter banner. Please check it out for inspiration: www.twitter.com/LazyCoins

Who is putting the weekend in?
www.LazyCoins.com

Terms: I reserve the right to withdraw any of my entries without notice.

I might enter after all. Smiley (30% might, 70% might not)

Its a good start. Remember there is a landing page at your disposal for inspiration with background colours. www.lazycoins.com
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

I might enter after all. Smiley (30% might, 70% might not)
www.LazyCoins.com
I'm not a designer (I'm a backend coder, C# instead of HTML/CSS) so let me explain my idea.

I see 8 small cartoon leather easychairs, crowded in next to each other, facing different directions, with a fat balloon letter spelling LAZYCOIN "sitting" on each one.

Behind them you could have a simple chart showing bitcoin price going up and up.

Done right, this could look really good.  

If you like my design and bring it to fruition, please leave me a tip.  Smiley

It is toooooooo difficult to put that in a signature. I can't even make an easychair properly in the ~30pt space.. Undecided
Great idea for a banner Smiley Cheesy

Edit: 9 chairs. Lazycoin's'

I have a feeling the OP will need a banner too.  Smiley

Yes both for footer and the side bar..But that will be at another time.
Activity: 98

just a little work today , looking forward for completion. any notice for this? would be great  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Reserved.
www.LazyCoins.com
BBCode signature that fits for hero/legendary:

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters

Realy nice looking sig u got there, i would suggest small changes, regarding the right side:

UK licenced exchange
Your fund's safety guaranteed
Fastest UK deposits

And it would be nice to see some background color, so that the ad points out when users are browsing the page, these colors are a bit indiferent
But thats first nice sig i see here in this campaign.

cheers

Kudos! Looks good, but if its to be used for legendary members then I can suggest using the 'rockets'. You can go to our landing page for inspiration.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
Remember that there is a size limit, you guys...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Vod, have this image, good luck to your design! Cheesy

I see 8 small cartoon leather easychairs, crowded in next to each other, facing different directions, with a fat balloon letter spelling LAZYCOIN "sitting" on each one.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'm not a designer (I'm a backend coder, C# instead of HTML/CSS) so let me explain my idea.

Behind them you could have a simple chart showing bitcoin price going up and up.

It is toooooooo difficult to put that in a signature. I can't even make an easychair properly in the ~30pt space.. Undecided

I have a feeling the OP will need a banner too.  Smiley
legendary

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

legendary

Activity: 98
reserved! and i'll get start create the signature. i'll post the design with jpg format to protect copyright and then if the agreement reach i'll give you the source code.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters

Realy nice looking sig u got there, i would suggest small changes, regarding the right side:

UK licenced exchange
Your fund's safety guaranteed
Fastest UK deposits

And it would be nice to see some background color, so that the ad points out when users are browsing the page, these colors are a bit indiferent
But thats first nice sig i see here in this campaign.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!

1658/4000 characters
www.LazyCoins.com
Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley

Ok got it. Anyway I have changed the award structure to make it fair and worthwhile for users who put in the effort. See OP for updates.

legendary
Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: