Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 14. (Read 17399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
March 23, 2016, 01:50:45 PM
200k is not going to happen. If you think of that then $ is dead.

No it wouldnt.

Because the deficit would actually try to match up so it can be possible to be used finally if it ever caught up that way.

But the obvious of seeing this happen in my life time wont happen unless there is some serious buy orders with a bigger gradual build each month showing this.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2016, 01:09:03 PM
Its just unrealistic how people think this can let this happen the halving will maybe let the price go to a amount of 5000 dollar max.
But 200k is just going to far its unrealistic and will never be possible anytime soon.

the block halving won't even result in the price going to $1000 for what it seems. i advice to all people that it's better to wait till we reach $1000 first, before talking about insanely higher price levels. as you say, it's unrealistic.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
March 23, 2016, 12:49:35 PM
Its just unrealistic how people think this can let this happen the halving will maybe let the price go to a amount of 5000 dollar max.
But 200k is just going to far its unrealistic and will never be possible anytime soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 23, 2016, 12:37:51 PM
it will take a lot of time till the bitcoin will be able to reach such huge prices, i think we will have to wait for about 30 years more in order to see such difference

if the bitcoin will reach such heights we will surely see less people using fiat what means that the whole economical system will be changed
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 23, 2016, 11:50:07 AM
The price increase is too much. I think bitcoin will not reach the price of 200k dollars in a short time, the same as waiting for a comet that appeared during the 350 years or so, maybe we'll never see the bitcoin prices rose as high as it is, even gold has never had such a high price
You are right, the fact is that it first still has to proof itself with the halving, maybe the price will not even go to 1k anymore these days.
So its all unpredictable, although one thing is sure and that is it will never hit the 200k.
yes it will never hit into 200k if you see but theres a chance that the price will hit in 1k after halving or november again just like last year 2015 november that the price hits 500 above and goes down again.. we don't know the flow if price of bitcoin and we don't know what will happen in the future because we are not a fortune teller to say that the price will rise 200k..  its always depends in demand and supply..
so this comming may june you will see the price will change because its nearly halving end..
Activity: 462
March 23, 2016, 11:19:31 AM
The price increase is too much. I think bitcoin will not reach the price of 200k dollars in a short time, the same as waiting for a comet that appeared during the 350 years or so, maybe we'll never see the bitcoin prices rose as high as it is, even gold has never had such a high price
You are right, the fact is that it first still has to proof itself with the halving, maybe the price will not even go to 1k anymore these days.
So its all unpredictable, although one thing is sure and that is it will never hit the 200k.
Activity: 1204
March 23, 2016, 10:22:58 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 23, 2016, 09:52:37 AM
It looks to be a value that is out of the human imagination. Only time has the ability to answer such a predictive question.
Activity: 770
March 23, 2016, 09:21:24 AM
will dollar wouldn't be dead if bitcoin reached such big heights though surely less people would use it and the financial system would be a bit different then

Aldi I believe it's really possible because the interest in bitcoin will grow over time what means the price of it will be pumped at a very fast pace in the future
Activity: 980
March 23, 2016, 09:17:14 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 23, 2016, 09:05:46 AM
It will be not that worth later in the future. The value is too high and that is the problem. You never know what can happen later also.
And that is the bad thing from Bitcoin, that you never know what will happen in the future, it is impossible to predict.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
March 23, 2016, 06:38:15 AM
I doubt if I can see that in the near future, but maybe when almost half of the people living on this planet are AIs, then this thing is possible, or when inflation hits USD.

Yeah, that's too far from happening..It will take more than our lifetime before it happens..But thinking about how long will bitcoin survive, still have a doubt that bitcoin would live very long, it won't be forever, it's almost impossible for the price to reach that high..
Yes indeed. I think it will have a long time to go, but it is almost impossible to let that happen, because it is a high value.
And you can see now that the value will be more of course in the future, but it wont be that high later.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 22, 2016, 04:49:50 AM
I doubt if I can see that in the near future, but maybe when almost half of the people living on this planet are AIs, then this thing is possible, or when inflation hits USD.

Yeah, that's too far from happening..It will take more than our lifetime before it happens..But thinking about how long will bitcoin survive, still have a doubt that bitcoin would live very long, it won't be forever, it's almost impossible for the price to reach that high..
Activity: 322
March 22, 2016, 04:30:17 AM
That is hard to predict. But I dont think it will happen because it will be more worth later of course but it will not rise to that high.
That is quite impossible I think, That is a lot of money and otherwise everyone will be rich and that is not going to happen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 21, 2016, 07:05:48 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
This speculation is the only thing that's like. I'll go to other planet within 5 seconds. It is not possible today because even an equipment wasnt invented yet
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 19, 2016, 07:25:39 PM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

since dreaming it's free, yes we can dream about this, but sincerely i don't believe bitcoin will ever reach 200.000$/coin
I dont think that it will happen, that is almost impossible and very hard to get it because it is a very high value.
We all hope later of course that it will be more worth but it wont be that high or maybe after 20 years or something.

No mate even after 20 years I don't think that this value is achievable as it is too high to expect, I think maximum we can expect is around 10k not more then that.

If Bitcoin reaches 10K, I will be happy. That is still a 25x growth from here. No mean feat, even if it does take time.
However, that doesn't stop us from dreaming.  Smiley

Yes that's true nothing wrong in dreaming and who knows what future holds for us as bitcoin is so unpredictable that it might reach to that value in future. Grin

Dreams should be realistic mate, or dream something which is achievable, and looking at the present price it is difficult to imagine that bitcoin can ever reach there.

Easier said than done since the majority of the newcomers are dreaming about insanly high price levels. Some times I am not sure if they believe their own nonsense predictions or if they are trolling. Those who do believe in their own nonsense will end up facing disappointment after disappointment. People are really weird. Common sense is all they need, bit it's not there.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
March 19, 2016, 06:39:25 PM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

since dreaming it's free, yes we can dream about this, but sincerely i don't believe bitcoin will ever reach 200.000$/coin
I dont think that it will happen, that is almost impossible and very hard to get it because it is a very high value.
We all hope later of course that it will be more worth but it wont be that high or maybe after 20 years or something.

No mate even after 20 years I don't think that this value is achievable as it is too high to expect, I think maximum we can expect is around 10k not more then that.

If Bitcoin reaches 10K, I will be happy. That is still a 25x growth from here. No mean feat, even if it does take time.
However, that doesn't stop us from dreaming.  Smiley

Yes that's true nothing wrong in dreaming and who knows what future holds for us as bitcoin is so unpredictable that it might reach to that value in future. Grin

Dreams should be realistic mate, or dream something which is achievable, and looking at the present price it is difficult to imagine that bitcoin can ever reach there.
Activity: 812
March 19, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
March 19, 2016, 08:28:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: