Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars - page 9. (Read 17345 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 04:17:18 AM
Even if bitcoin becomes a global currency this value is impossible to achieve, bitcoin can never be a $2m coin at any point of time.

When it becomes a global currency and is equivalent to the US national debt, its price will be at least $1million each.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2016, 01:09:46 PM
Even if bitcoin becomes a global currency this value is impossible to achieve, bitcoin can never be a $2m coin at any point of time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 08, 2016, 07:56:35 AM
Some people believe it has the potential for growth and therefore are attracted to that market.

Yes but even with that there is no way it will reach 200k. At best maybe 2k on a period of 2 years.
For sure not anything bigger then that.

obvious, there is no way and impossible to reach 200k. if talking realistically about bitcoin price not more than $5k.

5k * 21 million is only a market cap of 105 billion, which is very low
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 08, 2016, 05:37:18 AM
Bitcoin rise was conditioned by adoption and usage, that is why price rise from nothing to 1000$, earlier. But i'm not convinced we have almost doubled number of users with twice more money invested in bitcoin wich is necessary for futher rise. But for pump we don't need nothing except whales and hype caused by block halving.
Activity: 812
May 07, 2016, 09:33:20 AM
I don't think that value is ever possible  to achieve, and if you think that it can achieve then you are wasting your time, it is unrealistic value to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
May 07, 2016, 09:06:15 AM
200k would be insane. Maybe once mining is obsolete in 100 years? who knows

It may sound insane now. But think about what Bitcoin can be used for.And compare it tiny $7 billion market cap with the gold and silver markets, real estate, bonds, derivatives, art (paintings), old collective vintage cars and so many more.
If Bitcoin could just take a bit of each of those markets 200k is not insane anymore.

Bitcoin could become a completely new asset class.This is crypto asset/crypto property!

Only 1% of the gold above ground which is ~$7,8 trillion in Bitcoin would push it to a new ATH of over $4000/BTC!

Of course this would process will need several years or even decades and therefore won't happen over night.

Or for instance 1% of offshore stored money which isn't taxed would give each BTC a value of over $2 million!!!
Panama papers was just a tip of the iceberg!
Activity: 560
May 07, 2016, 08:36:58 AM
I can't find any realistic statement about why people expecting very high price such as few thousands of dollars or even more.. I mean can we really expect bitcoin will only have rise and rise and nothing more?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 07, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

No, we should hit 6 figures in the next 10 years. The marketcap is insanely small for Bitcoin right now, the power of Bitcoin is on the trillions of dollars for a marketcap, which would put the price at more than 100k dollars. This is EASILY achievable in the next 10 years as options to move money outside of the system become practically impossible besides Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
May 07, 2016, 07:48:56 AM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

Maybe in far future something like this can happen. But in next 10, 20 years for sure no. We need to realize that bitcoin will have many more obstacles before it become global currency in real meaning of that word. We all see how bitcoin is growing and it's not smart to rush in things so early.

200 k for 1 BTC is just a dream for now, to make that dream come true we need to focus on 500 $ first, then 700 $, 900 $... with small steps we can go much further, smart and wise steps are much better then running.

If we see bitcoin on 700 $ stabile before new year that will be big success for bitcoin and bitcoin community.
Bitcoin will not have that high value and I think Bitcoin will only reach in the end of the year some $500 and thats it.
We have to deal with it and wait a longer time if we want to make some more profit but we cant control it and that is bad.
Activity: 988
May 07, 2016, 03:20:15 AM
May 07, 2016, 02:44:57 AM
I wish that this was true but we all know that this is not happening any time soon. That price is just way to high I cannot even imagine the price to be that high.
But it would be good for the future if the Bitcoin price was 200k that would make me rich.

It will not happen in 1 to 5 years. But it will happen in 10 to 20 years. The monetary policy of Bitcoin is very transparent.

If you really believe the price to go up to $200,000 in 10-20 years, then why don't you collect all your money and go all in right now?

Forget using your own money - if you really believe that, borrow as much as you can, lever yourself to the hilt and buy every coin you can....... just dont come crying when they foreclose on you and you are destitute in the street.

I think that value is too high to achieve and if it reaches there then that would be the best value to hold and everyone will become millionaire in future.

That could happen that the early adopters like us can be millinaires. But it depends on the mass adoption of the coin.
Activity: 812
May 05, 2016, 06:20:29 AM
I wish that this was true but we all know that this is not happening any time soon. That price is just way to high I cannot even imagine the price to be that high.
But it would be good for the future if the Bitcoin price was 200k that would make me rich.

It will not happen in 1 to 5 years. But it will happen in 10 to 20 years. The monetary policy of Bitcoin is very transparent.

If you really believe the price to go up to $200,000 in 10-20 years, then why don't you collect all your money and go all in right now?

Forget using your own money - if you really believe that, borrow as much as you can, lever yourself to the hilt and buy every coin you can....... just dont come crying when they foreclose on you and you are destitute in the street.

I think that value is too high to achieve and if it reaches there then that would be the best value to hold and everyone will become millionaire in future.
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
May 05, 2016, 03:15:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 05, 2016, 03:13:34 AM

May 05, 2016, 03:03:58 AM

Activity: 420
May 03, 2016, 04:40:18 AM
Activity: 658
May 02, 2016, 01:32:49 PM
Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

i would say that it is way too early to such a large price, 200k$ is a lot, so of course we won't see that early as bitcoin is not that popular yet

we can see this price after let's say 35 years, and only if bitcoin will be more and more popular, so price would be higher too, and of course more stores would accept them too
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 02, 2016, 06:52:58 AM
I think this is nearly impossible. Actually im not dreaming of this price $200k. $2k or even $1k per 1btc would be enough for me. As long as the price dont get lower than $1k.

Well that is really insane to think that price will reach $200,000.

Im a bitcoin believer but not to the point that I will expect to reach it to $200,000.

It has a major consequences in economy if that will happened.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
May 02, 2016, 04:48:47 AM
I think this is nearly impossible. Actually im not dreaming of this price $200k. $2k or even $1k per 1btc would be enough for me. As long as the price dont get lower than $1k.
Activity: 714
May 02, 2016, 04:02:04 AM
We are not even close to $200,000 per Bitcoin so I do not even know when this is going to happen. Maybe it will happen in the future, many people would be happy because they know that they can make allot of money is the price will be this high.
Pages:
Jump to: