Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Cointerra 2TH/s Unit for Sale plus Accessories Priced Reduced - page 2. (Read 3340 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We got a Gigabyte 280x or a PowerColor 290 we could put towards a trade. Both play WoW very nicely, from personal experience. Wink

We're willing to offer the 290 and 7BTC. Anything more than that, and it's not worth it for us.

First is this for the lot or just the miner?

Second I don't think I will be able to complete the sale here, I'm not willing to ship first and for the last 2 days I've been looking for an escrow to handle the miner and exchange btc once they ship to the buyer with no success. I'm thinking Ebay will bring a better price and better security for the buyer to feel confident with the purchase.
We're looking for just the miner.

You can see my sig for my previous trade history. We've done plenty of large transactions, some of which quite recently. If you need escrow, we have a few people that we've used and trust.

Edit: My bad thought that was the sabers not Boston.
Yep, we're about an hour north of Boston. You're in NY?

Yes I'm about a hour from Buffalo. Can you link me to the escrow so I can check over them and make sure they handle the equipment and all that good stuff? I see you have previous history but I still need to be cautious. All I have in my mind is how John K vanished with bitcoin and I thought I could trust him with anything, so you never really know.

I will talk to the escrow you recommend then we can discuss the price. I've had about 3-4 people back out after plenty of time being spent negotiating terms because we need escrow.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
We got a Gigabyte 280x or a PowerColor 290 we could put towards a trade. Both play WoW very nicely, from personal experience. Wink

We're willing to offer the 290 and 7BTC. Anything more than that, and it's not worth it for us.

Second I don't think I will be able to complete the sale here, I'm not willing to ship first and for the last 2 days I've been looking for an escrow to handle the miner and exchange btc once they ship to the buyer with no success. I'm thinking Ebay will bring a better price and better security for the buyer to feel confident with the purchase.
We're looking for just the miner.

You can see my sig for my previous trade history. We've done plenty of large transactions, some of which quite recently. If you need escrow, we have a few people that we've used and trust.

Yep, we're about an hour north of Boston. You're in NY?

I just noticed your avatar, any chance you are near buffalo?

legendary
Activity: 952

Are there any escrows that handle equipment?
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Where are you located in the US?
Are you only accepting bitcoin or are you open to fiat as well?

Only bitcoins unless we arrange for a face to face transaction, in that case I will take cash.

I`m aware someone else mentioned fiat, but just had to ask since he asked it first.

What about escrow.com thats reputable thats holding the money, until both parties agree.

No thank, I've heard nothing but bad things from that site. I contacted tomatocage for escrow but he won't handle the equipment to insure its working properly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

Only bitcoins unless we arrange for a face to face transaction, in that case I will take cash.

I`m aware someone else mentioned fiat, but just had to ask since he asked it first.

What about escrow.com thats reputable thats holding the money, until both parties agree.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
I'd be willing to do the 6 GPUs valued at 650 (about 3900) plus the BTC difference, with overnight shipping. Feel free to PM me to discuss.
What is your asking price for the miner alone? Just specifying.

10BTC
legendary
What is your asking price for the miner alone? Just specifying.

Activity: 826
Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.

I have two Hydrocopper 780s, as well as 4 R9 290X's.

I am going to be brutally honest. I bought this machine because its basically out of the box a plug-in and mine rig. I don't know the first thing about specs or anything with graphic cards. I used WoW as an example to how "bad ass" of a computer I want.

Can you tell me how much they usually run and some general information I should know?

The Two Hydrocopper 780s are the second best graphics card that Nvidia makes - They are watercooled cards, complete with a waterblock, and run any game at full specs individually, and in crossfire they overclock really well. I have been able to play Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, and games such as Metro: Last Light on Full HD over three monitors while keeping above 80 FPS. I can assume that since WoW is a bit less Graphic Intensive then the games I mentioned, there wouldn't be any issues.

The four R9 290X's in a quadfire setup (with all four running together) would be a setup that doesn't need to be improved for several years. They are on the higher/highest end of Radeon's gaming graphics cards. They are air cooled.

These cards are seemingly equivocal in performance, and there's a lot of user preference. Hope this helps!

Thanks for explaining. I heard a lot about Crysis crashing peoples computer so I can assume those cards are high end.

Are you offering just the cards in exchange, because I would most likely need bitcoin with those cards to make a deal.

I would be willing to trade all 6 of these GPUs, and could include BTC to cover the rest of the price, as you determine. Also, where in the US?

Ok make an offer, I have a couple people interested but 2 have passed on the deal so I'm selling first come first serve. Whoever comes up with the bitcoin first will be the one who gets it.

Shipping will come from NY. Reason I am selling is because Im moving to Denver, if you are on the way and don't mind waiting till the end of the month a face to face transaction could work.
legendary
Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.

I am going to be brutally honest. I bought this machine because its basically out of the box a plug-in and mine rig. I don't know the first thing about specs or anything with graphic cards. I used WoW as an example to how "bad ass" of a computer I want.

Can you tell me how much they usually run and some general information I should know?

The Two Hydrocopper 780s are the second best graphics card that Nvidia makes - They are watercooled cards, complete with a waterblock, and run any game at full specs individually, and in crossfire they overclock really well. I have been able to play Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, and games such as Metro: Last Light on Full HD over three monitors while keeping above 80 FPS. I can assume that since WoW is a bit less Graphic Intensive then the games I mentioned, there wouldn't be any issues.

The four R9 290X's in a quadfire setup (with all four running together) would be a setup that doesn't need to be improved for several years. They are on the higher/highest end of Radeon's gaming graphics cards. They are air cooled.

These cards are seemingly equivocal in performance, and there's a lot of user preference. Hope this helps!

Thanks for explaining. I heard a lot about Crysis crashing peoples computer so I can assume those cards are high end.

Are you offering just the cards in exchange, because I would most likely need bitcoin with those cards to make a deal.

I would be willing to trade all 6 of these GPUs, and could include BTC to cover the rest of the price, as you determine. Also, where in the US?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: