Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 Cointerra 2TH/s Unit for Sale plus Accessories Priced Reduced - page 3. (Read 3340 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.

I have two Hydrocopper 780s, as well as 4 R9 290X's.

I am going to be brutally honest. I bought this machine because its basically out of the box a plug-in and mine rig. I don't know the first thing about specs or anything with graphic cards. I used WoW as an example to how "bad ass" of a computer I want.

Can you tell me how much they usually run and some general information I should know?
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.

I have two Hydrocopper 780s, as well as 4 R9 290X's.
Moving so this has to go!

If you are interested PM me and lets make a deal.
offering 10 btc... when i take ants... well you know the story.
Since i got my own business runing i get power a lot cheaper so Smiley

10BTC for just the miner?
Activity: 200
offering 10 btc... when i take ants... well you know the story.
Since i got my own business runing i get power a lot cheaper so Smiley
I am willing to meet anywhere along the east coast to do a face to face transaction.
Still open for offers
Putting my cointerra unit, Tripp-Lite 12,000 BTU stand alone A/C, and Star-Tech server rack for sale.

Starting Price- $6,500 for all, not including shipping. Shipping will be from the US and you will be responsible for cost.

Unit hashes 1.6TH/s on average. Tripp-Lite has no problem keeping unit cold (although I haven't needed it with this long winter). Server rack will keep the unit in a clean environment, great way to keep the unit clean from pet hair and dust.

I will keep this up until I am satisfied with an agreement.

No lowballs please, this unit sells for $6,000 with a 2/3 month waiting list. I am offering a very fair price for the lot. Feel free to make an offer for just the miner if you're not interested in the rest.

Proof of ownership

Cointerra unit

Tripp-Lite Stand alone A/C
-12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
-Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
-No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
-Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
-Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
-Compact and portable - ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
-Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
-Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
-Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
-Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
-Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
-Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
-Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat

Star-Tech Server Rack
-Protects valuable equipment from tampering-Wall mounted cabinet provides secure storage for rack mount equipment
-Fully adjustable mounting rails inside cabinet
-Front door is removable and can be switched to open left or right
-One roof-mounted fan exhaust up to 85 CFM of air
-Comes fully assembled
-Includes (1) 5" (12cm) Ball bearing AC fan moving up to 85 CFM of air, lockable & removable smoked acrylic front door with 2 keys
-Stylish enclosure is designed for durability and easy accessibility

Pages:
Jump to: