Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 64. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
January 12, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
I would like to hold ethereum... I believe, that is the most stable coin in the market ever.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 12, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
You should hold ethereum by the end of the year.The price will increase significantly.The results of the research show that. Cool Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
January 12, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
You should hold ethi by the end of the year.The price will increase significantly.The results of the research show that. Cool Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 12, 2018, 04:12:01 PM
I think! Your need to by altcoin and token to hold! You can get more profit than hold one ETH.

Indeed, that's the best advice you can get from experienced bounty campaign earners and traders.
Holding hundreds of coins are all better than holding a single Ethereum coin that only depends on the market worth.
When a currency increases every coin increases, when Ethereum increases only a single coin will increase the price. That's the best sense you could picture out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
I collected 3 eth and decided to invest them in different alt coins. It seems to me that this will give me more profit than just keeping my capital in the eth . I buy cheap altcoins.
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 12, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
It depends on how you gonna feel about your single Ethereum coin. For me, I would rather invest it in an Altcoin that has potential to increase like Oyster Pearl PRL. You can get more coins with a single Ethereum coin and when it pumped you can get good profit than holding a single Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
In my opinion, in 2018 the ethereum should significantly strengthen its position. I would advise to keep investments in the ethereum. This should bring profit.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 11:46:56 PM
I think! Your need to by altcoin and token to hold! You can get more profit than hold one ETH.
Activity: 48
January 11, 2018, 10:48:48 PM
if you hold 1 eth you shouldn't expect higher profits than 100% in one year, if you invest into alts you can expect a much higher ROI but also a much higher risk. If you ask me I would invest on alts
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 11, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
I think if I only have 1 eth, I will hold it until the price reach more than $2000 so I can sell it and I can buy another coin which has a big potential like eth. but if I have more than 1 eth, then I will sell it when the price increase 0.12 btc and I will another high price so I can sell another amount. but ethereum right now it seems is waiting a good moment to increase more and it is better for us to wait for a while and I am sure that the price will increase high.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Judging by the numerous reviews, everyone was very amicably advised to keep ethereum since this coin will grow in price, which came true later. Now the ethereum rate, according to CoinMarketCap, is $ 1252. This coin has already fallen a little in price. A few days ago its price was 1417 dollars. I think that it will soon grow again in price, because even today it is strongly underestimated.
Activity: 343
January 11, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
I don't think now it's a time to sell ETH. Hold on to it, because Ethereum has proved itself many times. I have faith and think 2018 is Ethereum's year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
January 11, 2018, 05:45:09 PM
Altcoins will raise faster than Ethereum due to already high price of ETH. I would suggest to buy NEO and hold it - it has much more room for growth  Undecided
the current eth price is already high. I think this is the time to sell. I do not think to hoard eth. because there will be times where the price reduction is deep enough. although eth is believed to exceed the bitcoin price, but I do not think it will happen this year
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 11, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.
Well, if you are too much afraid of loosing money you will be able to invest and at the end of the day you will be making like what you just said HAD I KNOW i would have invest in this coin or that coins. But What I believe is diversification of of your investment capital into different investment opportunities to reduce market uncertainty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 11, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
Buy more alts so you can multiply ur ETH because ETH will be the best coin of this year and alts as well. one thing for sure it will surpass bitcoin in the long run.. i'll be realistic on that. if your going to look there marketcap Ethereum is a big competitor of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
Altcoins will raise faster than Ethereum due to already high price of ETH. I would suggest to buy NEO and hold it - it has much more room for growth  Undecided
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
If you want to earn then you will have to take risks. Otherwise, big money does not work anywhere.

If you do not learn to lose, and you do not take it easy, you will not earn much.

Determine what is more important for you, earn a little, well, or all or nothing.
Activity: 210
January 11, 2018, 05:32:02 PM
I think you've already made a profit from the growth of ethereum. And in my opinion, growth will continue, so you can save ethereum. Yes, it will not be x25 growth.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 04, 2018, 06:44:46 PM
I think all of us will say that you should hold it for long period of time and wait for the price increase of that coin but it will depends on you because the best decision is in your hand it is not bad if you sell your coin the iportant is you gain good profit after youbsell it.
January 04, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

hello,
1.if you find that the other altcoin will bring you higher return then your Ethereum return then you should buy that altcoin. and you are no confident then just keep your Ethereum. Sometime holding are the good choice other then do trading.
2. you also can divide by 4 , each 25% to buy some good altcoin. In this way you can spread the risk itself by each altcoin.
3. And what your goal and target ?
Pages:
Jump to: