Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 60. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
if you have 1 ETH or buy it i think you must hold because on this 2018 the price ETH will increase. for get a good profit is on this coin, so this time you just must hold your coin and your life will be happy on an upcoming.
already many people do trading selling or buying on this coin because they believe will get a big benefit.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If you have small amount of ETH - just hold it and do not invest in suspicious investment projects. If you hold you will earn good profit anyway
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:41:49 AM
I think you should hold the ETH, maybe it will pumb in 2018
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:38:50 AM
Although I am still said to be so young for the crypto world, I can only suggest that for us to invest should be more careful in buying altcoin, so that no such thing happens
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
January 15, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If you are holding Ethereum right now i guess you are happy with the result of keeping it. Bitcoin and Ethereum might be very slow in terms of profit compared to other altcoin out there but they have the most stable price. You may lose a little but not 100% or more compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 280
January 14, 2018, 10:37:29 PM
I think you should hold it all the time until you meet the good ICO you think.
Don't worry that ETH will fall back, but don't invest casually, then you can win more.
This is what I learnt in the past few months
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
Buy altcoins. They are now in correction. The price is reduced. ETH will continue to grow. But ETH=1327$ is very expensive.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Do your research and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 630
January 14, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
It is totally depend on your luck because if you buy any altcoin and that move to up then you are lucky or go to the down then you are unlucky. If you hold the ethereum then upward trend will give you the profit but it go down then understood the loss is occur. so no body can suggest exactly to you about this. Exact decision will come in by your good experience. Study the any coin for six month then invest in it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 14, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
Invest your ETH into half ICO's with other ALT and then keep the rest safe. There will be a nice margin for growth this year for Ethereum but i tdon't think we will see such a huge rise like we did with Bitcoin back this year. There are now other 1,300 cryptos out there in the market. Pick some promising ICO's and invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 02:11:06 PM
It is good to have ETH but if you want to make huge profit within a short period it is good to invest in alternative coins.
Activity: 363
January 14, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
Hold eth. I think it is not very profitable but it is quite safe to keep
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

For e.g

What you need to do depends on your strategy, ETH is a very solid project, it can give good earnings but it is not going to skyrocket anymore, but if what you want is to obtain profits then you will need to take the risk and invest in an ico with the hope of making more money.

I agree. Only need good enough to choose a project for investment. Or you need to look good coins on the market that are inexpensive now. Especially now the market is in drawdown.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 14, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

For e.g

What you need to do depends on your strategy, ETH is a very solid project, it can give good earnings but it is not going to skyrocket anymore, but if what you want is to obtain profits then you will need to take the risk and invest in an ico with the hope of making more money.
Activity: 269
January 14, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
Just hold your Etherium dude it will be x2 or x3 till the end of the year for sure, probably it can be more than x3, but I'm not sure. Etherium the most stable crypto now, more stable that btc.
Activity: 111
January 14, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
You should understand, that investment in the ICO could be risky thing. If I had one Ethereum, i think that I would keep it instead of investing in the altcoins. But I would definitely check, what ICO's are present on the market, in case if I would notice some good coin/token, maybe I would invest some part of 1 ETH, but not the full ETH.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 14, 2018, 01:46:16 PM
I think u need to wait Bitcoin movement, If bitcoin start to move fastly upward, with that ethereum buy bitcoin and when all altcoins has low price buy altcoins with that btc..
Did you hold onto your Ethereum or did you sell mostly all the coins that you had? The price may go up further.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Leave it as it is. Keep your money in 1 Ethereum. It's not a lot of money. Eth today shows a good result. This is a stable coin. Hold it, wait for growth. Many peoples say that in 2 months it will reach 3 000. If this really happens, you will get a good profit.
Activity: 163
January 14, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
I think u need to wait Bitcoin movement, If bitcoin start to move fastly upward, with that ethereum buy bitcoin and when all altcoins has low price buy altcoins with that btc..
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
Since most of the market is in red today and Ethereum remains strong I think it is a good time to buy some more coins from ETH.
My pick at this moment is @Viberate - VIB. Nice updates coming from development team in Q1 of 2018. Check out their roadmap.

If you dont want to spend your ETH  then you can still earn some trough rewarding system.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more here:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: