Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 59. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

If you have intuition and it does not fail you in life, then trust it of course, people have such a gift. Regarding coins, I would suggest investing in ICON and EOS
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

In my opinion,I find Eth is really a good coin although its fluctuation is profoundly difficult to predict in the right way, sometimes it is so abnormal, immediately it goes up, down or stable and even it gets a huge pump  which make me very surprise and like investing Eth. In my experience, you should hold it till it brings you a great pump. Especially, ethereum is predicted to become increased. You should keep an eye on it closely to make a good decision, which is suitable with your situation.  But it’s better for you to diversify your coins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Buy alt. 1 eth is too small for storage. He grows not too fast. I recommend a proven tactic 40% leave in eth for the remaining 60 buy alt.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 15, 2018, 04:35:23 PM
Price of ethereum as of now is good but if you want to earn a lot of profit you should buy a lot of different altcoin. With cheap price. Why cheap? It's bevause if the pricd of that altcoin increase you will earn a lot of profit for sure because in cheap altcoin it's not hard to increase more the price of altcoik who price is litlle possible you earn a lot of rofit but you need to choose good altcoin that good for your ethereum.  Making a research is a good way to know if the coin possible to increase in the future or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

For e.g

Well, wishing that we would have invested when prices were still low are a common thing, nevertheless I dont think that this is doing any good. One thing I would always watch out for are gut feelings. Following our instincts is most of the times way better than not doing so. We should try to listen to our instincts way more in every aspects of life imho.
For your particular problem I would suggest to load half of your portfolio up on alts while you are holding the other half in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
January 15, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
if you have 1 ETH or buy it i think you must hold because on this 2018 the price ETH will increase. for get a good profit is on this coin, so this time you just must hold your coin and your life will be happy on an upcoming.
already many people do trading selling or buying on this coin because they believe will get a big benefit.

Actually it depends on your plans. how much do you want to have as a profit from 1 eth? if you will be happy that your money will be 3 or 4X then you can hold but if you want a faster grow you can take more risk and invest in different alts.
To make more profit yes you must risk your ETH. But my opinion is you can trade only ETH don't buy any other coin. You can make a stable profit. We have the option convert ETH to USDT so you can use and trade. My guessing is if you watch the price and make correct trading per month min $100 to $200 profit you can make try it once.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
I think you wait when the ethereum goes dump a little because you can have a good profits in ethereum in the future. Many investors wants to invest in here. Ethereum is good holding coins for now because it will have a tremendous value in the future. Futhermore, it has a great playform.
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
if you have 1 ETH or buy it i think you must hold because on this 2018 the price ETH will increase. for get a good profit is on this coin, so this time you just must hold your coin and your life will be happy on an upcoming.
already many people do trading selling or buying on this coin because they believe will get a big benefit.

Actually it depends on your plans. how much do you want to have as a profit from 1 eth? if you will be happy that your money will be 3 or 4X then you can hold but if you want a faster grow you can take more risk and invest in different alts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
I think Hold it as it can rise quite a bit this year, like BTC did last year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
I think it's too early to buy alts. I'd say hold on to the ETH for now, it'll definitely grow this year!
Activity: 186
January 15, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
1 ethereum isn't very huge amount, you should better risk it on different altcoins.
I would personally try some erc20 tokens as people are mad about investing on alts right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
ETH is a good alt to hold. But you could also split it. Keep some ETH and buy some alts. See which ones have potential for growth.
Activity: 221
January 15, 2018, 02:42:13 AM
I highly recommend you to buy ELTCOIN with one ether. I am sure you will make tons of profits with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 15, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
If you have 1 ethereum you should bought 50% of it to other alt coins or early coins so that it can grew more and the other 50% is you hold your ethereum because it has potential to grow bigger.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
If that's what your instinct are saying you can still hold ETH AND some alts at the same time. Split some of your money to buy some alts then the rest still hold it for you eth atleast you are holding both.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
you should hold it i think its gona ride up a bit long
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
hold 50% of your ethereum because ETH is just staring to increase in 2018 and the other 50% will be the invesment of purchasing possible altcoins that will rise in the future. You should start searching some possible ICO's or coins
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

For e.g

I suggest that you continue on holding it you still value your last ethereum and I think it is okay to play safe with your ethereum unless you were able to earn some more  and right now ethereum is gaining in value so it would be best to hold it. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 02:20:58 AM
I would say, you can invest 1 ETH in ICO project and increase you Ethereum amount. Check this website (https://icodrops.com) and choose an ICO, which has the best potential to grow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
January 15, 2018, 02:14:49 AM
If you think you've earned enough, sell your own Ethereum. If you expect that it will rise further, keep holding it. Nobody is sure what to do right now.
Pages:
Jump to: