Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it - page 9. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Now very bad idia sell y ETH. In BTC market he have near 6mln sat. I think, he will price is 15-18mln sat. If y know, ETH have good base platform ERC20. and many company work on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:02:56 PM
I dont know about December, but for now it would be better in my opinion to buy some perspective alts, then hold in Ether, or even better I think to turn them into Bitcoin, because it will go up on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
I think, nowadays holding on etherium it might be a good idea because market is very bad and alt coins going down
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
August 03, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Now the bear market, so buy altcoins is very dangerous. I think it's best to keep the Ethereum until the market starts to grow.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 03:57:41 PM
It is better not to take risks, but to hold the airs until better times, because in the near future the airs will cost a lot of money. But now the market is unstable and there is no sense to change the ethers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:50:57 PM
What is the probability that these altcoins will grow strongly? Most of these coins in a few years will depreciate and die. Ethereum will exist and will generate revenue for a long time.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
If anyone is to sell etherum at the moment, it should not be to buy altcoin. It may be for bitcoin. That will be of good benefit because the price will rise so soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 03, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
saving eth is very good now because the price doesn't go up, if you see a good altcoin you can partially divide your eth to buy alt and some to save. eth has not moved up in recent weeks
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
Holding Eth will bring you much more money and profit at all in the future than its selling in this period because current prices are lower than they could be.
Activity: 86
August 02, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
My idea is that it will be smarter if you invest it in an ICO. But not just any other ico. Should be hyped, good team, good reviews ICO. Then that would easily double your money instead of just holding
Activity: 119
August 02, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
I figure it will be more brilliant in the event that you put it in an ICO. Be that as it may, an extraordinary other ico. Ought to be built up, great group, great surveys ICO. At that point that would effortlessly twofold your cash If we are discussing a fleeting viewpoint, at that point ETH will be the best alternative, on the grounds that after the ongoing explanations by Vitalik Buterina, we will before long observe ETH working for POS, on the off chance that we discuss the long haul, at that point obviously there are such a large number of activities that still have extraordinary prospects for the future.instead of simply holding
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 07:44:19 AM
I think it is not necessary to sell, ETH-the most promising coin
Activity: 59
August 02, 2018, 07:14:09 AM
on the off chance that you have 1 ethereum then you can hold it until the point when the cost increment more than now. be that as it may, I think in the event that you need to purchase another coin then you need another adjust and don't offer your ethereum on the grounds that the cost will increment soon. you don't need to get enticing when you see another coin increment since this will influence you to wind up voracious and you don't center around one coin. at last, you can't make any benefit whatsoever and just lose your coin and your benefit. this occurs with a portion of my companions, they are pulled in to another coin when they see the coin cost increment and they cut misfortune the coin they have and purchase that coin however tragically, after he purchased the coin, the cost all of a sudden move toward becoming dropped.
Activity: 237
August 02, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
Don't worry about the lost coins. According to statistics, the first investment loses 90% of people, so it is not surprising that you were among them.
Activity: 201
August 01, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
If you see that eth's price didn't change at all, why not try buying other alt and investing your 1 ETH? For sure it will gain profit for you.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
if I were you  i will buy some new coins  and coins out of top 100  with 2-3 mln capitalization.  this coin can make several Xs. however ETH can increase  but who knows when)))
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
You should often see the new altcoin and have completed their ICO. Look for ICOs that have reached hardcap and also see how they run the project. And when listing on the exchange, buy at a cheap price and hold it up because the altcoin that has a successful ICO project usually reaches a price higher than the price of ICO
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 08:05:07 AM
I believe that it is better to keep Ethereum until the market recovers . Don'T rush it .

I agree with you because the market grows up and surprise can be 2x. Holding is the best strategy to get profit in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Better to hold it until the market recovers a little bit more, it would be a good investment if you bought at $400 and then sell at $800, that is easily going to be happening before the end of the year
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

Diversify your funds, split it into three parts invest one part in an already established coin, divide the remaining two into two different good ICO. do your research and choose two project to invest in and invest. Hopeful they multiply your fund faster.
Pages:
Jump to: