Pages:
Author

Topic: (1) FREE $500 Amazon Code giveaway. Make a comment in this thread. - page 3. (Read 18437 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
How many bytes are in a cookie? Cheesy
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
There is a mountain in Croatia, Velebit.
A mountain 8 times higher should be called Velebyte.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
donator
Activity: 308
Unless you are solo mining, you never know what your hashes are used for.. a pool can abuse just as much as gpumax.  I stick by what I said originally as I would bet money jackrabbit isn't solo mining.
I disagree. I can verify that my pool is actually solving blocks on the proper chain by looking into the coinbase of the blocks they supposedly solve. GPUMAX doesn't tell me this. It's a huge black hole.

well if you want to go that route, you could be snooping the http traffic between your client and gpumax to see what is actually being sent.  Try harder.
I'm sorry, exactly how familiar with the protocol are you?
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Unless you are solo mining, you never know what your hashes are used for.. a pool can abuse just as much as gpumax.  I stick by what I said originally as I would bet money jackrabbit isn't solo mining.
I disagree. I can verify that my pool is actually solving blocks on the proper chain by looking into the coinbase of the blocks they supposedly solve. GPUMAX doesn't tell me this. It's a huge black hole.

well if you want to go that route, you could be snooping the http traffic between your client and gpumax to see what is actually being sent.  Try harder.
donator
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I just heard a massive prop plane fly overhead. At 4:41am. Just thought I'd throw that out there Tongue

It's the Martians! Grin
legendary
What's a GPU?
I just heard a massive prop plane fly overhead. At 4:41am. Just thought I'd throw that out there Tongue
legendary
What's a GPU?
I'm sure he has something like: (Random*0)+(10*30)+(72/2)+37

Well I approve of that equation!

Hey, I always wanted an LED cube. How much do you charge for one to the USA?

They cost about $500 each, so that card should cover it.

But really, they are a lot of work and precise soldering, so if I made it look really good, 30btc for an arduino 4x4x4.
Activity: 168
Awesome Cheesy If I win I'll make you an LED cube, a song, an arduino powered RC car, or something equally epic Cheesy

You better hope your random number generator always picks # 373
Wink
Hey, I always wanted an LED cube. How much do you charge for one to the USA?
Awesome Cheesy If I win I'll make you an LED cube, a song, an arduino powered RC car, or something equally epic Cheesy

Wink

I will pick it how I pick it.
spam
What? I dont use GPUMAX? Oh. Yeah no, I dont like the idea of someone ELSE controlling MY hashing power

I still control my hash power AND I get paid more than pps.  By all means, keep doing what you are doing.
You don't know what it's being used for. Please don't make this into a dispute over semantics.

Also, please disregard this comment from the competition. I'm not interested.

Unless you are solo mining, you never know what your hashes are used for.. a pool can abuse just as much as gpumax.  I stick by what I said originally as I would bet money jackrabbit isn't solo mining.
Dude.. Quit talkin about it...

no u
Take this shit somewhere else.
vip
spam
What? I dont use GPUMAX? Oh. Yeah no, I dont like the idea of someone ELSE controlling MY hashing power

I still control my hash power AND I get paid more than pps.  By all means, keep doing what you are doing.
You don't know what it's being used for. Please don't make this into a dispute over semantics.

no u
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271

Wink

legendary
What's a GPU?

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
spam

I still control my hash power AND I get paid more than pps.  By all means, keep doing what you are doing.

vip
spam

Activity: 150
Merit: 108
Activity: 120
Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
Pages:
Jump to: