Pages:
Author

Topic: (1) FREE $500 Amazon Code giveaway. Make a comment in this thread. - page 4. (Read 18437 times)

donator
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
spam
What? I dont use GPUMAX? Oh. Yeah no, I dont like the idea of someone ELSE controlling MY hashing power

I still control my hash power AND I get paid more than pps.  By all means, keep doing what you are doing.
You don't know what it's being used for. Please don't make this into a dispute over semantics.

Also, please disregard this comment from the competition. I'm not interested.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
spam
What? I dont use GPUMAX? Oh. Yeah no, I dont like the idea of someone ELSE controlling MY hashing power

I still control my hash power AND I get paid more than pps.  By all means, keep doing what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
spam
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Price drop on the 7970's is comming soon, So if you get this $500 code that May or Maynot even exsist, Wait for the price drop
Activity: 310
I could use a brand spanking new 7970, Make is so, newdude!!!

(seriously... my GFX card sucks!!!)
Activity: 401
Merit: 252
support Bitmit and give it to me xD
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
well crap I didn't know every comment was an entry or I woulda been commenting a whole lot lately

Jeez, inb4 you got a big influx of posters inflating their post count with random spam.

It's too late.
Activity: 943
Merit: 101
well crap I didn't know every comment was an entry or I woulda been commenting a whole lot lately

Jeez, inb4 you got a big influx of posters inflating their post count with random spam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
McGuyver if his crazy abilities were real

A lot of his stuff was. Egg in the radiator of a car would patch it, for example.
I remember that episode. My fav episode was when he used the graphite from a pencil and used the dust to expose the 4 digit pin number in the lab.
Activity: 240
Don't mind me.
McGuyver if his crazy abilities were real

A lot of his stuff was. Egg in the radiator of a car would patch it, for example.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.

Doubled Chance of Entry > Doing something useful with your time?

I'm not too sure at this point.

Does it follow diminishing returns? That second post is doubling your chances...but the third post is only a 50% increase...

Yeah, that was just his second post. (or so I thought, not worth it to search)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Dr. Science for the surprise win.

He may not be a real doctor, but he has a Master's Degree...  IN SCIENCE!
Activity: 168
Bill Nye has access to Liquid He. The good stuff Wink
I just cant see Bill Nye beating Mr Wizard.
Activity: 369
Wouldn't it increase your chances proportional to the post numbers?

1/300 -> 2/301 -> 3/303 etc
legendary
Okey Dokey Lokey
Well i made that same horrific mistake when i started trying to singe the alphabet by using keywords, See earlier in the thread for details
Activity: 518

Does it follow diminishing returns? That second post is doubling your chances...but the third post is only a 50% increase...
Activity: 560
Ad astra.

Activity: 126
Activity: 369
Bill Nye has access to Liquid He. The good stuff Wink
Pages:
Jump to: