Pages:
Author

Topic: 1+ free Ripple BTC giveaway - ended! See OP! (Over 455 BTC gaveaway) - page 9. (Read 17876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Newbyes are giving him credit lines, not debt. And he can deposit bitcoin in bitstamp, and then withdraw REAL bitcoins, which previously were in possession of other users. It's not so hard to understand, if you want.

What Bitcoins?  I have none in my account (except some imaginary ones TF sent there).
good that your able to understand it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Newbyes are giving him credit lines, not debt. And he can deposit bitcoin in bitstamp, and then withdraw REAL bitcoins, which previously were in possession of other users. It's not so hard to understand, if you want.

What Bitcoins?  I have none in my account (except some imaginary ones TF sent there).
legendary
/dev/null
This is an obvious fraud.. TradeFortress is making promises to pay BTC with this giveaway with no intention to honour them.

He didn't say BTC, he said "Ripple BTC" which is clearly a vastly inferior item.  I think that's his point.

good point: this trick lets him to steal REAL bitcoins, not ripple ious.
no, you give him a debt of 100 RippleBTC, he gives you from those 1 RippleBTC back.
they are nothing worth since the 100 RippleBTC you trusted him arent BTC, the BTC dosnt exist!

EDIT: funny to see all those kids (before pressing ingore button) raving about him being a scammer Cheesy

The transaction to Bitstamp are started few minutes ago, let's see how this story will end.
yea, little mistake! i have to say again this is awesome, there is no better way to show that a system is flawed by making an exempel.
if bitstamp does accept those and isnt checking the "path" (ie, if they are really "backed by BTC" or not) then they also deserve to loose out on BTC Wink
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
This is an obvious fraud.. TradeFortress is making promises to pay BTC with this giveaway with no intention to honour them.

He didn't say BTC, he said "Ripple BTC" which is clearly a vastly inferior item.  I think that's his point.

no, you give him a debt of 100 RippleBTC, he gives you from those 1 RippleBTC back.
they are nothing worth since the 100 RippleBTC you trusted him arent BTC, the BTC dosnt exist!

EDIT: funny to see all those kids (before pressing ingore button) raving about him being a scammer Cheesy

The transaction to Bitstamp are started few minutes ago, let's see how this story will end.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

He said he's giving away 1 BTC on Ripple.   In order to do that, he is giving people an IOU for a BTC (a PROMISE to pay you 1 BTC)  that can be redeemed by you giving him back the IOU.  He knows this, knows he will not redeem any of his IOUs (won't fulfill his PROMISE to pay you the BTC) and is using the trust he is asking people to give him to steal BTC IOU's issued by legitimate providers that will redeem their receipts for real BTC.   It's a scam, he's running the scam and he's a scumbag for doing it.
legendary
/dev/null

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
what we are seeing here is this experiment, is that any gateway can scam you by giving "trust lines".
legendary
Ripple is the King God of Fractional Reserve Banking!
lol
i use this thread to add morons to my ignore list, kinda like a honeypot for idiots!

Good idea.  See ya!  (Well, actually I won't.)
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Par Pari Refertur

Sorry, my bad. xD
Sent to Murdaversa. Tongue

Sent 100XRP to you now. Smiley

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
lol
i use this thread to add morons to my ignore list, kinda like a honeypot for idiots!

Lolz.

This is why I already like TradeFortress.
legendary

He didn't say BTC, he said "Ripple BTC" which is clearly a vastly inferior item.  I think that's his point.
legendary
/dev/null
lol
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
To expose and bring awareness to the flaws in the Ripple payment system, I am giving away 1 BTC on Ripple.

This is a social experiment. Therefore, posts not consisting of an Ripple address to send 1 BTC to may be deleted.

How it works

1. Register for a bitcointalk.org forum account if you haven't
2. Complete the following steps in your light (not a full node) Ripple client:

So you can copy and paste the address we're sending your bitcoin from, it's rH3bZsvVUhzugvcYuJVoSYCEMHkfK6wHNv

3. Post your address here. I will send at least 1 BTC to your address.

That's it!

I suggest reading RippleScam.org afterwards. Please note that you must exchange your bitcoins with an liquidity provider (Ripple does this automatically, when paths are calculated) in order to withdraw them from a gateway.

You my friend have probably succeeded in creating the first lot of counterfeit bitcoins. When the price of bitcoins have gone down the pan I dont think there will be many people thanking you...
Correction: ripple, not btc
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

This is just as bad if not worse than the Matthew N Wright bet scandal.

Can we get a scammer tag for this douchebag!
lo1
Activity: 30
Lol, i cant trade the bitcoins, seems like i only own debt.

ok for me. thinks don't work at all for me for the moment.
and I discovered that in ripple economy 50 == 0
I'm curious to see further details of this, while spending my newbie time.

rpkDcgsFcnEhvP2XV8Zo2AvQEdUwk7TYfe
Activity: 56
Lol, i cant trade the bitcoins, seems like i only own debt.

lo1
Activity: 30

ok, and did you do it twice? I got 50 (now 49.999999...) from a first send, no second one.

(edit) however, from your screen capture, i see that you have a different 'sent to' address.
This is not rpkDcgsFcnEhvP2XV8Zo2AvQEdUwk7TYfe
Activity: 5
To expose and bring awareness to the flaws in the Ripple payment system, I am giving away 1 BTC on Ripple.

This is a social experiment. Therefore, posts not consisting of an Ripple address to send 1 BTC to may be deleted.

How it works

1. Register for a bitcointalk.org forum account if you haven't
2. Complete the following steps in your light (not a full node) Ripple client:

http://i.imgur.com/2jDs2ol.png

So you can copy and paste the address we're sending your bitcoin from, it's rH3bZsvVUhzugvcYuJVoSYCEMHkfK6wHNv

3. Post your address here. I will send at least 1 BTC to your address.

That's it!

I suggest reading RippleScam.org afterwards. Please note that you must exchange your bitcoins with an liquidity provider (Ripple does this automatically, when paths are calculated) in order to withdraw them from a gateway.

You my friend have probably succeeded in creating the first lot of counterfeit bitcoins. When the price of bitcoins have gone down the pan I dont think there will be many people thanking you...
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Sent a bunch of BTCs.
Pages:
Jump to: