Pages:
Author

Topic: 1+ free Ripple BTC giveaway - ended! See OP! (Over 455 BTC gaveaway) - page 5. (Read 17876 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
This is useless btc, he is giving. You cannot send this or exchanged.

You can send this to any other person who trusts Tradefortress. You can also exchange it using the built in exchange (but don't expect to get as much for one of these as you would for a BitstampBTC).
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This is useless btc, he is giving. You cannot send this or exchanged.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Unless I'm stupid I don't think I received my Trade Fortress bitcoin from when I posted my address previously. Could you have a look please?

rPeqngZa9ozvMj5uekS8PzZac5eqXeZAzp

Thanks

Looks like there is a market forming for TradeFortressBTC, you could sell them for XRP

.. and buy real BTC with the XRP?

No, but you could use the XRP to buy BitstampBTC, which you then send to Bitstamp and they credit real BTC to your account on their exchange.
Activity: 477
Looks like there is a market forming for TradeFortressBTC, you could sell them for XRP

.. and buy real BTC with the XRP?
Activity: 477

Is there some Ripple address — maybe some throwaway account that trusts that TradeFortress account — we can send these useless RippleBTC to that are otherwise inflating our genuine Ripple balances?

This thread is full of addressed who trust TradeFortress, you can send the BTC to any of them, but why would they give you anything in return? You can also create a trade offer, just change the "issuer" to TradeFortress for BTC and you can offer to sell them for any currency you want.

I have no interest in scamming anyone. And why would I want anything in return? Surely this 1 RippleBTC is just like spam clogging up my Wallet? I simply want to do the equivalent of deleting it.

Maybe you can send them back to TF? Or is there any way to destroy them?
Activity: 13

Is there some Ripple address — maybe some throwaway account that trusts that TradeFortress account — we can send these useless RippleBTC to that are otherwise inflating our genuine Ripple balances?

This thread is full of addressed who trust TradeFortress, you can send the BTC to any of them, but why would they give you anything in return? You can also create a trade offer, just change the "issuer" to TradeFortress for BTC and you can offer to sell them for any currency you want.

I have no interest in scamming anyone. And why would I want anything in return? Surely this 1 RippleBTC is just like spam clogging up my Wallet? I simply want to do the equivalent of deleting it.
1 - Yes, once you get the TradeFortress BTC you can remove the trust line to him, and you will still hold 1 TradeFortressBTC. If you ever send bitcoins to somebody who trusts TradeFortress, the client will use the TradeFortressBTC before using BTC from issuers you still trust.

It's not possible to send them to Bitstamp or withdraw them in any way, right?

If somebody who trusts TradeFortress is holding BitStampBTC, then you can send them to Bitstamp. Otherwise Bitstamp has no reason to take them. I have already said this, why don't you read the thread?
Activity: 13
1 - Yes, once you get the TradeFortress BTC you can remove the trust line to him, and you will still hold 1 TradeFortressBTC. If you ever send bitcoins to somebody who trusts TradeFortress, the client will use the TradeFortressBTC before using BTC from issuers you still trust.

Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
Nope
Activity: 308
Activity: 23
rE4zaGyiX3oRf5PZEnqkG9X413HGm9dNM9
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
rHgHBQj48ZCXaudztFgSsCABen8rRtgqwk
BTC. I did it yesterday and it worked
When I try to send to bitstamp it says Path not found. It only allowed me to send 1btc yesterday then it glitched and sent 50xrp then i didnt have enough to send? now I have 210 xrp

I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Are you trying to send them XRP or BTC? To send BitStamp BTC, since they don't trust anybody, you either have to be holding BitStampBTC or somebody who holds BitStampBTC has to trust you so you can ripple through them.
When I try to send to bitstamp it says Path not found. It only allowed me to send 1btc yesterday then it glitched and sent 50xrp then i didnt have enough to send? now I have 210 xrp

I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Are you trying to send them XRP or BTC? To send BitStamp BTC, since they don't trust anybody, you either have to be holding BitStampBTC or somebody who holds BitStampBTC has to trust you so you can ripple through them.
Few Questions
1 - If someone grants trust to TradeFortress(or anybody) just to get that 1 bitcoin. Then can he/she remove(ungrant) the trust after getting the coin?
2 - Can TradeFortress use that "Trust". I mean the 100 RippleBTCs, Are they reflected in the main balance?
3 - How the heck TradeFortress got 1 Trillion Ripple BTCs even if they are fake?

2 - If you grant him 'trust', then he can use it. It will not change the balance, but he will be able to ripple through you. If you are holding 100 Bitstamp BTC, then he can send 100 BTC to BitStamp and withdraw real BTC, your balance will still be 0, but if you look at the trust lines you will see 0 for BitStamp and 100 for TradeFortress. Now you hold 100 IOUBTC from TradeFortress, who does not sound like he wants to redeem them, and he gets 100 real BTC.

3 - You can do this yourself rather easily: open two accounts (get a few hundred XRP in each), have account A trust account B, then have account B send 1 trillion BTC to account A. Open account A, voila - you have a balance of 1 trillion btc! But unless somebody trusts your account B as well, there is nothing you can do with those BTC, they are just imaginary.

I have a question as well:

Why is this in the Newbies forum?
Few Questions
1 - If someone grants trust to TradeFortress(or anybody) just to get that 1 bitcoin. Then can he/she remove(ungrant) the trust after getting the coin?
2 - Can TradeFortress use that "Trust". I mean the 100 RippleBTCs, Are they reflected in the main balance?
3 - How the heck TradeFortress got 1 Trillion Ripple BTCs even if they are fake?

2 - If you grant him 'trust', then he can use it. It will not change the balance, but he will be able to ripple through you. If you are holding 100 Bitstamp BTC, then he can send 100 BTC to BitStamp and withdraw real BTC, your balance will still be 0, but if you look at the trust lines you will see 0 for BitStamp and 100 for TradeFortress. Now you hold 100 IOUBTC from TradeFortress, who does not sound like he wants to redeem them, and he gets 100 real BTC.

3 - You can do this yourself rather easily: open two accounts (get a few hundred XRP in each), have account A trust account B, then have account B send 1 trillion BTC to account A. Open account A, voila - you have a balance of 1 trillion btc! But unless somebody trusts your account B as well, there is nothing you can do with those BTC, they are just imaginary.

I have a question as well:

Why is this in the Newbies forum?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Nobody really knows if he has 1tril xrp.
And you can turn the trust to 0.
Few Questions
I do not have 1 tril XRPs, I have 1 tril Ripple BTCs (I can print more if I want), I would be lying if I said I was surprised most people don't understand how flawed ripple is.
Pages:
Jump to: