Pages:
Author

Topic: 1+ free Ripple BTC giveaway - ended! See OP! (Over 455 BTC gaveaway) - page 4. (Read 17876 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
rK7V1bVcTemRfj94VUB5Z6vzcNP86Ux9Uc
Activity: 4
How get free Ripple if i'am new user?
How post in this topic? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-giveaway-145506
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
rBpSXnvCUkG6cAtk1KxaRKvM7wPcrJot5s
Activity: 10
That's pretty smart, TradeFortress. However, I don't think this is a flaw in Ripple. One party should have the freedom to grant trust, and they should be smart enough not to grant trust to others to protect their money.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
For a better giveaway see my thread, i'm sending 15,000 Ripple BTC free for the first peoples that respond.

My Ripple giveaway thread appears to have been deleted, just PM me for the info, 15,000 Ripple BTC.
Activity: 28
rERPS6miAd9bugVvDtp5Vn1rT5m8MBRDS8
Activity: 28
rERPS6miAd9bugVvDtp5Vn1rT5m8MBRDS8
Activity: 65
For a better giveaway see my thread, i'm sending 15,000 Ripple BTC free for the first peoples that respond.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Definition of fraud - Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Deceiving newbies into thinking you're going to give them a Bitcoin in a ledger system they don't understand so you can cash in on their real BTC being held at Bitstamp qualifies I think.

That's why I put a warning at the top of the thread.

It's not that simple.  He's using a system that is completely different than Bitcoin in order to steal people's real Bitcoin.   He has admitted this.   Did you not see my screenshot?  Or does this not matter?

This is not an "experiment."   He is using a completely foreign interface to fleece newbie's of their Bitcoin.   Why would just put a "make sure you read about Ripple" when someone is flat out trying to scam people?  Why not just end the scam?

EDIT: I see your MODEDIT #2 now, I missed that initially.

Mod edit #2 was John K, don't want to take credit for his work.  It definitely adds on in a good way.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
corret, and a BTCTalk mod helps Ripple. this is getting really sad...

helping people to avoid a loss of bitcoins.

If you want to demonstrate that Ripple is flawed, just explain, people aren't stupid.

You're making an excellent effort to disprove that.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500

helping people to avoid a loss of bitcoins.

If you want to demonstrate that Ripple is flawed, just explain, people aren't stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
This is not an "experiment."   He is using a completely foreign interface to fleece newbie's of their Bitcoin.   Why would just put a "make sure you read about Ripple" when someone is flat out trying to scam people?  Why not just end the scam?

It's not a scam. He shows that Ripple concept is flawed in the essence. Banks work the same way.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

It's not a scam. He shows that Ripple concept is flawed in the essence. Banks work the same way.
Activity: 70
Definition of fraud - Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Deceiving newbies into thinking you're going to give them a Bitcoin in a ledger system they don't understand so you can cash in on their real BTC being held at Bitstamp qualifies I think.

It's not that simple.  He's using a system that is completely different than Bitcoin in order to steal people's real Bitcoin.   He has admitted this.   Did you not see my screenshot?  Or does this not matter?

EDIT: I see your MODEDIT #2 now, I missed that initially.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real

"out of the real bitcoin" <-- you made me laugh really hard. they never were real! due to a bug in ripple a second level trust could be used to USE someones BitStampBTC and exchange em for real BTC @ bitstamp. sad, just sad... (ignored)

You're a nitwit.  Of course they're real.  If you have 1000 BTC sitting with MTGOX are they any less real because they aren't in your Bitcoin wallet?   Wipe the drool off your shirt and drink a cup of coffee so you can jump start your brain moron.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
...anyone can issue anything on ripple... That's the main point.

No shit.  That's one of the features of Ripple.  It only has ONE BTC type currency - XRP (ripples).  Everything else is an IOU.   It's a distributed ledger system first and foremost, allowing people to keep track of transactions in a way that wasn't possible before.   Trade-douche is misrepresenting Ripple and what it does in order to steal people's REAL BTC.  

Let me translate this:

"Two words: STEAL BTC - through people I misrepresent Ripple to so they'll act as liquidity providers.  I've been able to exchange the BOGUS IOU's I've convinced the ignorant newbie's to take (because they believe I'm giving them real BTC) and been able to get IOU's from legitimate companies that I can turn in for real BTC."

TradeFortress is using a feature of the Ripple system to dupe ignorant newbies out of their real Bitcoin.   That's the bottom line.

"out of the real bitcoin" <-- you made me laugh really hard. they never were real! due to a bug in ripple a second level trust could be used to USE someones BitStampBTC and exchange em for real BTC @ bitstamp. sad, just sad... (ignored)
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
This is useless btc, he is giving. You cannot send this or exchanged.

It is a collectible replica of a Genuine BTC as they exist in Ripple.
Not really, anyone can issue anything on ripple... That's the main point.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is useless btc, he is giving. You cannot send this or exchanged.

It is a collectible replica of a Genuine BTC as they exist in Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: