Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 gram .999 fine silver "bitcoin" rounds *********type 2*********** - page 3. (Read 56099 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
how much of the type 2 coins is left, please? would you make a 3rd dye if I clear your stock?
and the image with "there are 1000 coins of type 2 minted" is out of date ; )
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I have a batch of 300 type2 1 gram .999 silver bitcoins in stock these are in addition to the 1000 I sold last year , anyone interested in purchasing please see top of thread for ordering/price details

To avoid any confusion these are .999 silver art rounds in a bitcoin style not digital bitcoins  Grin

you messin with the supply!
:-/

make 1000 type3 silver rounds and I will buy 100.
legendary
I have almost 70 type 1s (I call them "series A") left, and close to 100 type 2s ("series B", accordingly), if you're interested

by "I have plenty of those. " I ment I have both types and wondered if next rounds would be restrike of what I have already or something new (caro or other muster in the B). and I wondered if he still sits on a stock of the later type. I'm thinking about reopening bitcoin collectibles per mail and looked how's the availability if I sell of my rounds (i think i'm 40/60 now, won't count them)

Sorry, misunderstood, then.
I am all for a "type C" (or series 3, or whatchamacallit).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have almost 70 type 1s (I call them "series A") left, and close to 100 type 2s ("series B", accordingly), if you're interested

by "I have plenty of those. " I ment I have both types and wondered if next rounds would be restrike of what I have already or something new (caro or other muster in the B). and I wondered if he still sits on a stock of the later type. I'm thinking about reopening bitcoin collectibles per mail and looked how's the availability if I sell of my rounds (i think i'm 40/60 now, won't count them)
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
Just 1000 of th type 1's where produced , the dies where scrapped , there is no limit to the possible number of type 2's , however only 1000 of those have been produced to date , I've just ordered a further 300 of the type 2's , which should be available in 4 weeks or so  Roll Eyes

I've only got a couple of type 1's and 2's myself  Grin
They are sold out , I never updated the thread as the post faded into obscurity. I've got a few hundred on  order incidentally , just email to register your interest , I'll reply back once I have them in stock

depends which type you restrike. got both and wonder which is next. if I recall it well, type 2 is the dye that should be used. I have plenty of those. just was wondering why this thread did not refresh since 'ever' while it looked like you sit on a stash of those rounds
legendary
They are sold out , I never updated the thread as the post faded into obscurity. I've got a few hundred on  order incidentally , just email to register your interest , I'll reply back once I have them in stock
I'm surprised they did not sold out yet
legendary
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
interested in trading again 100 for 100?
batch #2 this time :-D

:BUMP:
legendary
interested in trading again 100 for 100?
batch #2 this time :-D
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't mind the 1 gram coins -- they're smaller than U.S. dimes, but not so much smaller that you can't keep track of them or enjoy the designs on them.  However, I would not at all mind seeing some larger coins, and some 1 gram coins in other precious metals such as palladium, gold, or platinum....  Just an idea, if you have the capital and the demand to justify it. Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can you reforge these as 1oz or 1/2 ounce? 1 gram so small, you know, i rather spend 1 gram on drugs then these frosted flakes.
legendary
1 gram silver bitcoins , see top of thread for ordering details .
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Activity: 284
Merit: 251
COMEX also raised margins due to volatility, which basically forces investors on the edge to automatically sell off.  Same thing happened when the price hit 50.

+1
kgo
Activity: 548
COMEX also raised margins due to volatility, which basically forces investors on the edge to automatically sell off.  Same thing happened when the price hit 50.

I was on holiday last week. Was there margin raise for silver and gold? I remember the rise from 27% for silver lately. Did they change again?

OTOH i was postponing a purchase so the drop is nice, dealer prices dropped almost 20%
* binford 6000 likes

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903791504576589221715678498.html
Activity: 504
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
COMEX also raised margins due to volatility, which basically forces investors on the edge to automatically sell off.  Same thing happened when the price hit 50.

edit: did reading missed news from around September 20
kgo
Activity: 548
hm, the shipwreck is pretty deep (2.9 kilometres?)
but probably still cheaper than mining : )))

btw why did the price go down?

Market types say a correction was expected, news of an overall slowdown means less need for silver and other metals. I question all of that though when you see a 20% drop, that kind of shows big boy selling so I wonder if some banks didn't unload gold/silver to raise cash as well.

COMEX also raised margins due to volatility, which basically forces investors on the edge to automatically sell off.  Same thing happened when the price hit 50.
Pages:
Jump to: