Pages:
Author

Topic: 1 gram .999 fine silver "bitcoin" rounds *********type 2*********** - page 8. (Read 56175 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
BitVapes.com
Ordered some type 2 rounds.   Cool 

also, Mjbmonetarymetals - I sent you an email proposition
Activity: 504
Merit: 504
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
Quite a few type 2 have gone to the US , which they should have in a week or so .  I'm sure someone can sort a few again for you  Grin

experience from type1 taught us that you will get a few offers and can vote with your wallet
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
Quite a few type 2 have gone to the US , which they should have in a week or so .  I'm sure someone can sort a few again for you  Grin
MBS
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I hope someone in US buys a bunch of gen 2s and resells them in smaller amounts (thats how i got my 3 gen 1s)
legendary
All the rounds that were paid for yesterday have shipped today  Cheesy , if possible please leave any feedback you have on them on this thread   Cheesy thanks everyone !!!  Shocked
Grin Grin PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD TO GET YOUR .999 FINE SILVER BITCOIN STYLE ROUNDS Grin Grin

Grin Grin GET AHEAD GET A SILVER BITCOIN Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Ditto, and ditto.  I decided that these little silver Bitcoins would make just *too* cool stocking stuffers for Christmas. ;-)
Activity: 154
Quote received. -- BTC sent. -- Free bump for an awesome product. Wink  Can't wait to get my 'Type 2' rounds!

Cheers,
Kermee
legendary
 Grin nice 1 , hope you've had your quote now karmee

Ok the quotes , they've all gone out bar 2 , I've got the quotes ready but I've lost your emails  Huh
I won't give out names , if anyone doesnt get there quote please send an email over to
[email protected]

"type 2 rounds" now in stock
For anybody else please follow the instructions at the top of the thread

Pics of the latest type 2 rounds

Sorry... Couldn't resist using it again Wink

Awaiting your quotes.

Cheers,
Kermee
legendary
I missed the last few posts ( didn't get email notifications for some reason ) anyway .............

I also missed the delivery on the second batch on Thursday so they should now be arriving today . Before I change the out of stock status on the thread I'm going to buzz through all the quotes so hopefully they should start showing up in your email boxes later today , I'll include a picture of the new rounds in the email

The pricing is going to be £1.55 each this reflects the price increase when I locked in the order a few weeks ago , using the same premium from the first batch added to today's silver price they would be £1.61 each.

When you receive the quotes , if its possible to pay as soon as possible, and email your confirmation of payment , this will let me cash out through the exchange as quickly as possible which will protect me from bitcoin price fluctuations (which got caught up in last time).

Thanks Mick
Pix for size comparison:

I just grabbed a 5g by accident; the LxW dimensions of the 5g and 10g are the same.  Granted the density of gold is slightly more than silver but should be able to get very similar dimensions.

Cheers,
Kermee
I'd love a 10g bar in silver with a BTC-themed design. Someone 'shop this:

Cheers,
Kermee
This!!!!!!!!
* binford 6000 is confused

LOL sorry no Mick sold me some other coins maples and Eagles. I was just thanking him for sending them out so quick. As he has a LOT more than just the bitcoin rounds kicking about.

apology is accepted. thanks for the clarification ; )))
I know the other stuff Mick is selling, just the VAT issue when is a show stopper.
I'd love a 10g bar in silver with a BTC-themed design. Someone 'shop this:

Cheers,
Kermee
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
are you, people, already getting coins from the second block? the ones with shiny letter B (no dots in it)?
i'm waiting for my quote, mick says they will be ready in a week or so anyway, you write you got new shiny coins

LOL sorry no Mick sold me some other coins maples and Eagles. I was just thanking him for sending them out so quick. As he has a LOT more than just the bitcoin rounds kicking about.
are you, people, already getting coins from the second block? the ones with shiny letter B (no dots in it)?
i'm waiting for my quote, mick says they will be ready in a week or so anyway, you write you got new shiny coins
Great news , glad to hear they got to you safely , I should have some amark bars and Swiss of America rounds (circulated) tomorrow if anyone is interested in those , again due to the vat, price wise probably better for folks in the uk and maybe Europe.

Thanks for recommendation too !!

I am not a big fan personally of the hockey puck rounds and they always seem well beaten up. And don't fit in my damm safe storage cases. Its more for hardcore coin/bullion collector than me. They are just a odd shape the 5oz ones more so

Amark Bars are always nice tho.

Damm you got me thinking about placing another order already.
Activity: 140
BitVapes.com
I'm going to look Into further sizes , and the possibility of gold , as I say it's the minimum mintage , Ive previously made enquiries about a 1/4 oz silver round which would be approximately 1 inch in diameter , the minimum mintage is 500 or 120oz heading up towards £5000.00 .

If you make a larger size I'd be a customer, as long as the premium wasn't outrageous.  Investing the £5000 wouldn't be a complete risk because even if you couldn't sell them, you still have the silver, which is appreciating in value rapidly.    And I think you'd have no problems selling them.  The coinedbits and other base metal "bitcoins" are novel but I want a real silver "bitcoin".
legendary
Great news , glad to hear they got to you safely , I should have some amark bars and Swiss of America rounds (circulated) tomorrow if anyone is interested in those , again due to the vat, price wise probably better for folks in the uk and maybe Europe.

Thanks for recommendation too !!
+1 Just had another shiny delivery. ordered on Friday night delivered on Monday. Thanks for the extras was not expected but still nice.

That copper coins got nice artwork

passed your details onto someone at work today who's starting to look into hoarding metal as well Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: