Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition) (Read 2926 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
any good reasons to buy bitcoin right now when it costs that much
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Very interesting article and supported with illustrations that clarify the reviews. Well, even though the price decline is poorly sounded, but there is a positive side, we have the opportunity to get a fairly low price. As you explained, good opportunities await if this correction ends and again rises. we just need to be patient and carefully observe the chart.

i think the right time hasnt came yet.

bitcoin will drop 2500 i think in 1 month. and it is the right time.

i dont think it will drop below 2500. and 2500s are the best prices for taking.
But why wait for that long? Now the price is close to 4000, we do not know how long that price will last but do you understand that your desire to get the best possible price for bitcoin could have cost you the opportunity to get it at a price that was already very low? You need to review your strategy because not buying bitcoin just because it did not reach your target price could cost you thousands of dollars in profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Very interesting article and supported with illustrations that clarify the reviews. Well, even though the price decline is poorly sounded, but there is a positive side, we have the opportunity to get a fairly low price. As you explained, good opportunities await if this correction ends and again rises. we just need to be patient and carefully observe the chart.

i think the right time hasnt came yet.

bitcoin will drop 2500 i think in 1 month. and it is the right time.

i dont think it will drop below 2500. and 2500s are the best prices for taking.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
There are probably hundreds of reasons to buy bitcoin, but the truth is you only need one reason to adopt bitcoin, bitcoin is the future, something like bitcoin is going to be what currencies are going to be like in the future, and you can decide to be one of those that decide to be part of the change in the early stages or to be left behind by those that adopt bitcoin before you.

This!

I own Bitcoin because it is the future of money.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There are probably hundreds of reasons to buy bitcoin, but the truth is you only need one reason to adopt bitcoin, bitcoin is the future, something like bitcoin is going to be what currencies are going to be like in the future, and you can decide to be one of those that decide to be part of the change in the early stages or to be left behind by those that adopt bitcoin before you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Thank you for sharing this article with us and I think it is very educative.  Bitcoin is going to recover with speed in some years to come and the current price is one of the Best price to buy.  2019 is here and I think now should be the best time to buy for next year trading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
You are correct,this is our opportunity as a small investors to purchase this great huge cryptocurrency,i had already purchase in the past and had purchased also ATH but i am willing to purchase again and again as long as the value is lower than the hyper prices.and you are also correct about being patient is the only weapon we must have as bear market stays longer in our community
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
All the reason in your article very nice and good which can really caught the attention of investors to invest in bitcoin. I hope you can published more article about cryptocurrency especially the good benefit of a cryptocurrency to the investors.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
And how o you know that the demand will be overwhelming once ETF is approved. I think it it was just approved and we're only waiting for the launch, but it doesn't mean that suddenly everybody will want it. There's plenty of people waiting for an opportunity to sell with a profit and the market isn't ready to go crazy yet.

It will be a big buy signal for anyone already in the game, so the first wave of money comes from the ones already standing in the sidelines. The money coming through an ETF itself is only a part of this and it will come in later on. And once more and more people start to think "the bottom is in", the craze will build itself again. I think there is a decent chance the ETF could be the spark in this. It's important to think of it as a spark.
exactly, because the delay in the ETF ruling that dragged on late yesterday was indeed one of the factors that caused the decline in the price of the BTC, so if later the ETF was successful then people would be excited again and certainly would have a very good impact.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In the case of bitcoin prices declining as they are now, the positive side is a good opportunity while waiting if this price correction ends and returns up. When the price of bitcoin is very expensive, there are only a few investors who enter. Everything is waiting. Unlike when prices fall, they are ready to enter with a large investment when prices reach predictive numbers. Because bitcoin investors are mostly speculators.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

This article will help us to encourage more potential investors to engage in the industry of cryptocurrency. I know there are more other reasons to buy bitcoin. With this, we can prove that this market is profitable and this technology has future for our society. I will recommend my friends to read your article too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Bravo Henry! A detailed article simple enough to be understood by a common folk. Bitcoin (though not everybody will agree) is indeed reliable and scalability is on its way. I am not expecting another 2017 this year. But I am expecting a conservative bull run towards end of 2018 and probably even crossing over January 2019.
Activity: 22
Some of the reasons you should buy bitcon right now are that the bitcon prices are now attractive to the bitcoin purchasers you should buy and hold so you will have the opportunity to get profits as well as get the opportunity to own. gold bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Good to know the latest edition of buying bitcoin. I can't stop thinking until now with 2018 bitcoin market that instead of getting high it seems liks it falls down to more. As we all know that bitcoin has gone some popularity all over the world but how come it even had a huge market price fluctuation. Well we should wait and see now. I will be following bitcoin market price as always.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
Bitcoin is highly unpredictable, it can go to the moon and can drop from the moon. But it is predicted that 2019 will be the year of bitcoin same like 2017 and bitcoin will rise and grow and make new records. So buy bitcoins to get profit in future but only buy coins that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 33
good article thanks for your information
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
As I know Bitcoin Price is still high and reasonable for the investors in the past years, We can also see from the charts and I guess others are predicting BTC price will rise again from the depth. Still, my primary crypto is BTC to hold my assets for online transactions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

I am already reading your article on that link and its really great article. I am believe buying bitcoin is good decision right now because bitcoin at low price and i am believe the potential of bitcoin in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
Very good article, many useful information for beginners in crypto. As for me, I absolutely agree with you, it's a good decision to buy btc now.
indeed a good article written. if you want to buy please pay attention to the bitcoin price chart on the market. some bitcoin days go down, it's good to buy bitcoin soon when the price is cheap. I just watched and was aware of the decline in prices. I was afraid that if I bought now the price would still go down it would be better to wait one week to see the price tag if I feel safe, I will immediately buy bitcoin.
Activity: 28

Hi. thank you for your good article. I would share it to  my friend and recommend them to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: