Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition) - page 5. (Read 2928 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

That's great, it's a good idea to help those new in crypto to know the reasons in buying such a coin. There might be many issues with regards to bitcoins legitimacy but with the help of this community and the people in it, we could encourage everyone to do the same as we do in terms of enhancing crypto and most specially Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
wow!!nice article and i already trust in bitcoin.
i know bitcoin era is just started.and a long long way to go.
bitcoin is king.buy btc .
Activity: 378
I would like to show this article to all beginners who want to learn more about cryptocurrency. Perhaps I will even give a link to this article to all those who will ask me about investing. I hope the author doesn't mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This is really an investment worth spending your money on. Bitcoin has great prospects, and the world is friendlier to it. And it will be great to have this coin in your personal use now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Reading the reviews in your article seems very convincing. Regarding predictions, that the price of bitcoin will someday reach 50k.Is that not too excessive?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
As long as Mt.Gox has bitcoin, rally will not happen
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is reach and use the all country people. It a future currency. It best one of the coin. People get more profit. So wait and invest. It good future coin. So don't lose it. Wait for the price increase. Crypto is good opportunity to work with other country people and get more projects and work with other team members.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
All in all I agree with your reasoning in your article.

The economic tensions between USA & China and between USA & EU can bring about more serious currency wars which in my opinion is quite positive for Bitcoin.

I believe all major economic problems in regular financial world benefit BTC.

One thing that could start BTC rocket is collapse of stocks , which in my mind are heavily overbought and in this scenario money would flow in tho cryptos heavily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think now the market is on its day, which hold, while adjusting the market. This time is the most profitable for investments in terms of price. Now weak projects are leaving and staying really promising, which will give good growth. But each person decides for himself what and where to invest.
Activity: 442
This is a great article. This is really ten persuasive reasons for me to continue investing more in bitcoin. I think this is a good time to invest. I think in the future there will be many economic crises and I can live with bitcoin that I have. So why not invest in it?
Activity: 10
Instability of global economy
Stability of the price of bitcoin
Reduced creation
Historic price graphs are very tempting
There are plans to get rid of paper currencies
Activity: 392
Invest in bitcoin now and better your life in future. If you are not sure, I think you should ask the people who invested in 2009. You don't expect bitcoin to make you rich immediately but rather think of what your little investment of today can yield tomorrow. At the current price, you are able to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 332
Thank you man. Yes, now is the time to buy bitcoins and your article is proof of that. And good time to buy ETH and some altcoins. Yesterday etherium was 167$. Its very very cheep!
good article, so I'm not too afraid to buy bitcoin. this is the right time to buy it because the market price is falling and we can pump it to make a profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
today the market is not what it was in 2015. previously, it was considered very good, if you open an ATM anywhere, today you need more serious information feeds. I hope all the data in the article really are
copper member
Activity: 40
Love the article. Provides good points. Plus the graph also tells us that BTC 19k wasn't the peak of Bitcoin!
Activity: 17
Nice article. This time, I think  this is a good time to buy BTC because it's price is low now and it can pump anytime . You can get profit  Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 420
Thank you man. Yes, now is the time to buy bitcoins and your article is proof of that. And good time to buy ETH and some altcoins. Yesterday etherium was 167$. Its very very cheep!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
I think not only 10 reasons but instead there are thousands of reasons that why one should invest in bitcoin , first of all we all know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency so one need not to be tensed or worried if the valuation is low as definitely the time will come when the valuation will inflate and you will get your profit then the transaction of bitcoin is very safe and confidential and investor can feel safe while investing in bitcoin and there are many more reasons to convince any one to invest into bitcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is the funny fact about bitcoin that it was both good to buy it either 2 years ago and now as well, so bitcoin is having such a great opportunities for a future that the price is still good to buy.
Activity: 588
I think that at the present time, we should not invest in the market but still have too many people to protect us from coin or ICO projects that are at risk. At the present time, we can invest in Bitcoin but do not invest in bulk, they may not bring you much profit.

You may wait to invest in the altcoins but it is a very good period to buy Bitcoin. It is expected that this crypto will go to the Moon in the shortest period - you'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: