Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew (Read 5966 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 13, 2015, 10:41:46 AM
what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

Cuz there wouldn't be a video,
and noone to upload it

All of you who are saying otherwise know Arabs live in Israel as Israelis and are not regularly attacked in the streets.

The same can't be said for Jews in Europe.

You're spreading propaganda and you know why you're doing it. When you look deep inside yourself, you know what you are.
Activity: 882

Keep the propaganda going!
Activity: 630
what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

Florida teen beaten by IDF:

Sure you get the idea Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

and noone to upload it

Someone should try it and see what happens. Gopros are cheap.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

and noone to upload it
Activity: 439
Merit: 288
Without the attention to dip anyway deeper than to call the BS on this video, the reality is totally different. Unless you're crazy enough to walk through Stalingrad or some other gheto in Paris and speak English or wear a bling, you'll be ok. Otherwise is asking for trouble. On the other hand there are 90+% Jeiwsh parts of Paris where Jews are above the law. Hitting a child (a lil Russian o Ukrainian, not sure tho) on a road crossing and walking away from the scene with a policeman giving a wink to a driver and "i'll sort that" signal. So...bollocks!
Activity: 490
February 22, 2015, 11:02:16 AM
Or blacks;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzYExjz6Io
Jews are among the worst racist people in the world.
It's OT yes but I am trying to show that there are 2 sides of the same coin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
February 22, 2015, 06:22:48 AM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm
Mathematics is the language with which God wrote the Universe.

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

14 words

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
February 21, 2015, 11:39:13 PM
The hatred goes back to Biblical times, this amount of abuse would be unacceptable within a lifetime, let alone one day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
February 21, 2015, 06:58:46 PM
. . .

It ain't the language but the story that is told that counts. In 4 words : GOD IS THE GREATEST.

x.

Why make note of my chosen language it if the choice is so sincerely unimportant? Wink

Quote from: Leo Tolstoy. _Confession_ (trans. 1983). 1882. ch. 5. 15 Nov. 234. link=http://izquotes.com/quote/273248
The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 21, 2015, 06:51:25 PM

Quote from: Galileo Galilei link=http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~kvikram/htmls/read/maths.htm

x.
February 21, 2015, 06:43:51 PM
. . .

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

If you cannot retrieve my thoughts, how can you retrieve my thinking?

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.

February 21, 2015, 06:29:03 PM
. . .

I think that to continue this discussion we need to switch to Chinese, ie the Language of what you are aiming... In Arabic too... but English is too weak as a language to aboard it complexly. In short : IN GOD WE TRUST.

the pseudo science that you use will be seen as those of the past millennia, useful but incomplete. furthermore it's like using the language of Archimedes of Syracuse to speak about quantic phys. remember your tradition was unable to conceive the 0. 1/0. that's how I did it.
February 21, 2015, 06:16:59 PM
. . .

February 21, 2015, 05:58:20 PM
. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique definitions of other, particular Homo sapiens sapiens it can maintain at once).

February 21, 2015, 05:50:27 PM
. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.

thank you for sharing this intelligent link. From it I get a different interpretation, it's just that if you want to maintain bigger group you need tougher law and application. Understand that for the west million warriors army is quite new, in China it's old new. that's explain a lot I think. The westerners are ill prepared, maybe their indoctrination fucked their brains... you know their neuropath got corrupted with all the lies (that for pre 45) now you add the toxins, and it's possible that their brains got even less performing than those of apes.

A Homo sapiens sapiens cannot be made to travel at superluminal speeds unassisted through “tougher law and application” (BitMos). In that same way, there is little reason to expect such reinforcement to have one exceed other physical (here, neurological) limitations of the subspecies (e.g., the maximum of unique social definitions a member thereof can maintain for other members).
Activity: 882
February 21, 2015, 05:30:47 PM

history has vindicated hitler.

I'm guessing that in your mind you made a rational statement.
February 21, 2015, 05:25:52 PM
. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
February 21, 2015, 05:24:42 PM
Good job demonstrating my premise to be correct by engaging in personal attacks as a group.
February 21, 2015, 05:01:38 PM
. . .

(Red colorization mine.)

Pages:
Jump to: