Pages:
Author

Topic: 10 Hours of Walking in Paris as a Jew - page 4. (Read 5966 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260
February 19, 2015, 02:11:16 PM
a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine....

There was never a 'Palestine'.

Thats is equivalent to denying the holocaust, nice try
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 19, 2015, 01:14:04 PM
what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.

As bitgeek pointed out above, a significant percentage of Israel consists of Arabs. None of the surrounding Muslim countries have similar percentages of Jews.

It's obvious that if someone spent 10 hours walking as an Arab in Israel it would be completely normal. The same can't be said of walking as Jew in Muslim countries. Or even soon-to-be Muslim countries like France.

What world do you people live in?

This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Seriously, what world do you people live in?
Commenting on the fact that Israel is extremely violent towards Arabs...

To their Arab enemies- Hamas, Islamid Jihad, etc...yes, Israel is extremely violent (and rightfully so) due to the need to protect its citizens from constant terror threats.
To Israeli Arabs, you are completely wrong. I lived there for 5 years, Israeli Arabs have more freedom, higher level of education, happiness, and security than their counterparts across Gaza, West Bank, and the rest of the Middle East.
Nice try though.
Activity: 882
February 19, 2015, 01:06:55 PM
a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine....

There was never a 'Palestine'.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
February 19, 2015, 12:31:05 PM
This morning I'm getting the feeling I logged into the nazicoinforum. There's even a fucking holocaust denying Saddam Hussein fan.

Feels good to see a sane person in this part of the woods from time to time

An eye opening moment to know everyone's position about this subject, that is true. This video has more than 4 million views now. Surely not thanks to Wilikon's little tiny thread here. Check out the comment section under the video. You'll realized bitcointalk is not as bad as youtube.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
February 19, 2015, 11:45:13 AM
what about a video of 10 hours walking in israel as someone that looks like an arab?

The only problem with this scenario is there would be about 10 minutes of walking then 9 hours and 50 minutes of him bleeding out.

As bitgeek pointed out above, a significant percentage of Israel consists of Arabs. None of the surrounding Muslim countries have similar percentages of Jews.

It's obvious that if someone spent 10 hours walking as an Arab in Israel it would be completely normal. The same can't be said of walking as Jew in Muslim countries. Or even soon-to-be Muslim countries like France.

Commenting on the fact that Israel is extremely violent towards Arabs is not the same as being a "nazi" or a "Jew hater", but that is a convenient slander to distract from the apartheid state of Israel. Just because Arabs are fucked up too does not make the crimes of the state of Israel some how lesser. There isn't a rising "Jew hatred" happening all over the world, what is happening is people are not buying the very bullshit you are spouting here and holding Israel accountable for its actions. Holding a nation accountable for its actions is not the same as being bigoted against an entire race/religion of people, nice try though.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
February 19, 2015, 11:19:48 AM
kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo

I often feel like I'm not doing enough to speak out against the rising Jew-hatred in today's world. It's something of a relief (not to mention a badge of honour) to have an internet Nazi throw some Jew-hatred directly at me. I must be doing something right. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
February 19, 2015, 09:04:20 AM
kim jong il's disciple to you, shlomo
February 19, 2015, 08:43:06 AM

Ha! Thanks, but trust me: if I seem sane, it's only by contrast. Smiley
February 19, 2015, 08:42:12 AM
a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

What about the Jews forced out of Muslim dominated lands during a similar time frame?

http://www.meforum.org/263/why-jews-fled-the-arab-countries

Also, what if someone made a map of France for the past few decades (or any number of other European countries) using one color for non-Muslims and another color for Muslims. How would that look? Would it indicate a problem? If so, why? If not, why not?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2015, 08:39:37 AM

February 19, 2015, 08:32:23 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
February 19, 2015, 05:04:29 AM
I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin

expect soon a strong denial of a French official girl... (ask yourself was she under dsk, or her daughter?). Welcome!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 19, 2015, 04:58:11 AM
I think France will be a part of the ISIS Caliphate within the next few decades. The first to fall will be the South-eastern cities, such as Bordeaux and Marseilles. Right now, they are some 20% of the population... Will be 30% within 10 years. And then the fun begins.  Grin
February 19, 2015, 04:53:23 AM
And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.

who can denies that? of course those having interest in the process...  Kiss
they love it btw, for Silvio and dsk it makes more diverse meats to fuck.

Activity: 644
February 19, 2015, 04:16:18 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.

They keep telling that it are incident but it's common as hell.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 19, 2015, 04:11:00 AM

And this is just a little example of what is happening in all Europe, and not just with jews. Specially in northern countrys where the political correctness is a role and way of life. Stupid european  progressivism logic = fight intolerance with brave faces and roses. Pure logic.
February 19, 2015, 12:53:53 AM
a bit rich to claim that his movement is restricted when Israel has systematically annexed Palestine forcing its people either into exile or apartheid ghetto concentration camps while building illegal settlements on their land.

Its a shallow attempt at deception to play a race card while ignoring the elephant in the room, the journalist would have been better off highlighting the cause rather than its symptoms.

you don't get it, journalist want to bang girls (or a least a wife) wife loves shiny stuf, to get shiny stuf you need notes, to get notes you need to be friendly with the money printer (ctrl+p), what tribe are the last 3 owner of the device of the FED printing press... now you understand. Or still not? okay the money printers by giving more notes to the friends raise the prices of shiny stuf, so without "a loan" you will not get shiny stuff, now you are OWNED. you daughter at 16 is awaited in bunga bunga town of mr silivo II and at 18 goes for free to mr dsk to be honored. fuck them all.
Activity: 444
Merit: 260
February 19, 2015, 12:47:27 AM

Activity: 994
February 18, 2015, 10:59:54 PM
Honestly, I understand why people intimidating and spitting at someone on the street.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
February 18, 2015, 10:51:34 PM
shouldn't have killed [J]esus

How was this particular fellow involved in that state execution? Lips sealed

sins of the father. that the jews collectively as a people have a lot to answer for is a truth almost universally understood outside american christian zionist circles. instead of going around calling the rest of the world mentally ill for disliking them let them ask themselves what they have done to be disliked and do something to redeem themselves.
(Red colorization mine.)

Your post does not elucidate how he personally effected, supposedly, an execution carried out more than one thousand nine hundred Julian years prior his own birth by a pagan government.
individuals bear the guilt for the crimes of the whole, real or imagined, ask any german.

. . .

Quote from: R. I. M. Dunbar. “Co-Evolution of Neocortical Size, Group Size and Language In Humans” (uned. preprint). 19 Feb. 235. link=http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/1993/dunbar1993a.pdf
Primates are, above all, social animals. This has inevitably led to the suggestion that such intense sociality is functionally related to the exceptional cognitive abilities of these animals, as reflected in their unusually large brains (Jolly 1969, Humphrey 1976, Kummer 1982, Byrne & Whiten 1988). This claim is supported by the finding that mean group size is directly related to relative neocortical volume in nonhuman primates (Sawaguchi & Kudo 1990, Dunbar 1992a). These analyses suggest that although the size of the group in which animals live in a given habitat is a function of habitat-specific ecologically-determined costs and benefits (see for example Dunbar 1988, 1992b), there is a species-specific upper limit to group size which is set by purely cognitive constraints: animals cannot maintain the cohesion and integrity of groups larger than a size set by the information- processing capacity of their neocortex.
(Red colorization mine.)

It would seem that the limit of a Homo sapiens sapiens’ capacity to uniquely categorize other ones begets, in the context of the current population thereof of Earth, its extrapolation of a singular identity over, even, many millions thereof.
Pages:
Jump to: