Pages:
Author

Topic: !100% FULL ANON! !V2! !On Mintpal NOW! [NEOS]Neoscoin Unique Anon V2 (Arbitrush) (Read 7919 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
suchnekky,

Do you want me to cite every post you've made attempting to fud (scam)?  I can do that.  You're on a couple of lists from what I've gathered as a scammer (fud spreader).  Folks, don't spend your hard-earned coin based on the likes of this scammer's words.  He's got a motive, which is to accumulate low, sell high, and re-accumulate low over and over.  He's taking coin from your wallet and putting it into his.  He's pathetic, feel sorry for him - but don't sacrifice your coin to him.  Neos is anti-scammer, anti-bs.  I've said that since day one as that's the reason I created it.  I won't think twice to call out a scammer if it'll save someone from losing out.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles,

i dont even know what your talking about, the truth is i havent even been trading neos, i had about 40k neos from the start, sold some along the way, got annoyed at you for delays, and tried to point out valid points. stop being a dick and accusing everyone of being a scammer or a fudder. yeah im blunt, and dont always word things correctly, but i have valid points. just stop crying, add a btc talk thread, i can give you my word, myself or my other alt accounts will not step foot in there. i still hold around 14k and would like you to put a little more effort into advertising/getting word out/hype. listen to your community, there all screaming for a btc talk thread.

you treat my like a dick and ill treat you and your coin like a dick, and we all know i can drive your price down.

oh and yAK, hes a twat, your community is dwindling out because they dont have freedom of speech, you need to put the baby in his place, dont know what was going through your head when you hired a kid as a admin.

-suchnekky

Honestly I do agree with this. The mindless closing of threads has to stop.
Alsof V2 got hyped way too much unfortunately.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Somethings causing it to sink fast! Feel we really needed to keep the momentum we had with the V2 release! Syntaks could do with getting the roadmap out asap or some form of announcement! If it drops anymore new investors will run a mile! Nobody will put their money in a coin that has dropped by half in a couple of days!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
lol @ the first sell order on Mintpal but hey cant blame someone for trying or perhaps he/she can see into the future Cool
Activity: 294
oh well good luck neos! ill stop messing with you now. only advice is listen to your community Smiley
This user is currently ignored.
Dick? check
Dick2!? check
Dick3!? check
Twat!? check
Admits to try bring price down!? check
Claims freedom of speech issues!? check
Childish assault on development team!? check
Ignorelist!? check

-suchnekky

bagholder? check.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Dick? check
Dick2!? check
Dick3!? check
Twat!? check
Admits to try bring price down!? check
Claims freedom of speech issues!? check
Childish assault on development team!? check
Ignorelist!? check

-suchnekky
suchnekky,

Do you want me to cite every post you've made attempting to fud (scam)?  I can do that.  You're on a couple of lists from what I've gathered as a scammer (fud spreader).  Folks, don't spend your hard-earned coin based on the likes of this scammer's words.  He's got a motive, which is to accumulate low, sell high, and re-accumulate low over and over.  He's taking coin from your wallet and putting it into his.  He's pathetic, feel sorry for him - but don't sacrifice your coin to him.  Neos is anti-scammer, anti-bs.  I've said that since day one as that's the reason I created it.  I won't think twice to call out a scammer if it'll save someone from losing out.

Best regards,

syntaks

twoturtles,

i dont even know what your talking about, the truth is i havent even been trading neos, i had about 40k neos from the start, sold some along the way, got annoyed at you for delays, and tried to point out valid points. stop being a dick and accusing everyone of being a scammer or a fudder. yeah im blunt, and dont always word things correctly, but i have valid points. just stop crying, add a btc talk thread, i can give you my word, myself or my other alt accounts will not step foot in there. i still hold around 14k and would like you to put a little more effort into advertising/getting word out/hype. listen to your community, there all screaming for a btc talk thread.

you treat my like a dick and ill treat you and your coin like a dick, and we all know i can drive your price down.

oh and yAK, hes a twat, your community is dwindling out because they dont have freedom of speech, you need to put the baby in his place, dont know what was going through your head when you hired a kid as a admin.

-suchnekky
Price is 15k Huh

Good then i have made like 7% on the Neos i bought for 14k a few hours ago..
Activity: 392
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
suchnekky,

Do you want me to cite every post you've made attempting to fud (scam)?  I can do that.  You're on a couple of lists from what I've gathered as a scammer (fud spreader).  Folks, don't spend your hard-earned coin based on the likes of this scammer's words.  He's got a motive, which is to accumulate low, sell high, and re-accumulate low over and over.  He's taking coin from your wallet and putting it into his.  He's pathetic, feel sorry for him - but don't sacrifice your coin to him.  Neos is anti-scammer, anti-bs.  I've said that since day one as that's the reason I created it.  I won't think twice to call out a scammer if it'll save someone from losing out.

Best regards,

syntaks

Very well said, Kris. One more FUD post from this person and he goes to my ignore list.

Believe me.. going Hitler on trolls is easier and beneficial than abandoning this forum entirely.

And BTW, it was me asking about your morning donuts Wink  and you explained very well. I was taking 'making donuts' literally. lol
Activity: 350
and that syntaks. this is why we were wanting a btctalk thread. not only we need it to discuss. also to keep the trolls away who would show up and post huh where is your btctalk thread. dealing with trolls is easier than you think. you dont even have to let them post any of this stupid shit. just delete their comments right away. its not illegal and trust me. not a single investors want these retards who make zero sense and these trolls will never care r use this coin. they want price movements up 100% and down 100% for their quick buck.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
!Mintpal TODAY!

as angry sarcasm ))
Activity: 350
Just so i don't mess anything up.

We always have to open the V2 wallet with the run neos .bat instead of opening the qt?

Yessir.  Run it through run-Neos.  Let me know if you have any issues or questions =)

Best regards,

syntaks

lol syntaks man. that suchnekky must have a multiple personality disorder. he says good things then sells high. says shit to buy low.

oneday i truly hope fuckin kids will stop coming to this forum at once and stop their get rich quick and scam quick mindset.
secondly most of the investors that have the big part here dont give a shit. i bought at every high and low and i will buy again and again. because i know where this coin stands in the coming months. people dont have the patience needed to earn real money. its about time kids learn after losing money each time by buying high and sell low. because some stupid internet troll told them heyyy the code is problemo sell sell!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
suchnekky,

Do you want me to cite every post you've made attempting to fud (scam)?  I can do that.  You're on a couple of lists from what I've gathered as a scammer (fud spreader).  Folks, don't spend your hard-earned coin based on the likes of this scammer's words.  He's got a motive, which is to accumulate low, sell high, and re-accumulate low over and over.  He's taking coin from your wallet and putting it into his.  He's pathetic, feel sorry for him - but don't sacrifice your coin to him.  Neos is anti-scammer, anti-bs.  I've said that since day one as that's the reason I created it.  I won't think twice to call out a scammer if it'll save someone from losing out.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Just so i don't mess anything up.

We always have to open the V2 wallet with the run neos .bat instead of opening the qt?

Yessir.  Run it through run-Neos.  Let me know if you have any issues or questions =)

Best regards,

syntaks

This Yak needs to be told to do one! Bad bad attitude and will put a ton of people off! Trolls will still make their way to the private forum so what's the point?

Honestly believe they need to review this and fast as every investor uses bct as a point of reference and coming to a thread not run by the dev/marketing team is coin suicide!

Sort it out syntaks and while your at it tell yak to wind his neck in!

^^THIS^^

maybe you should tell all the companies to make softwares open source because you have your stupid excuses of trust. rofl

your in the crypto world and your talking about trust? so if your going to send illegal transactions and your going to trust a random on the interwebs that the code is correct? wow your easily convinced, hey can you send me 50btc by any chance? ill send it back promise.

the fact of the matter is, crypto is very corrupt. and before neos can gain popularity, the code needs to be autited and confirmed correct, working and untracable. this is the exact reason why darkcoin made the change. no point in arguing. rather than argue, just look at the price, and tell me thats what the price a completely untracable coin should be valued at.

Worst troll attempt ever, do your local special school have a special holiday today or something.
Code can be audited and confirmed while still being closed source.
But then you would most likely bitch and moan about the auditors being credible or not.
Activity: 246

i tried to convine him just yesterday. he said "no" and closed the thread. i respect devs but why are they so arsed about a bctalk thread.

I've just visited the official forum again and see that yak is still ruthless in his shutting down of any discussion about a thread here. I don't think he's on an ego trip, I think he's out of his depth and he knows it.

The unarguable fact is that users and investors get their information from BTCTalk. They can't be bothered to make endless accounts on endless, deserted and sycophantic single-coin forums - and with good reason. BTCTalk is the biggest crypto shop window by far and Neos refuses to use it on the grounds that some of the people are disagreeable. You don't get to choose, your coin is either for everybody or nobody - there are no niches.

So now, when people look for Neos, they will (eventually) find this thread and see that the trolls have been given free reign because the devs are too insecure to face them down, whilst the only other option is some brown-nosing forum moderated beyond any utility. It's pathetic. Add to this the rude, aggressive and self-serving attitude of yak and I can easily understand why investors would put their money elsewhere.

Meanwhile, whilst yak is playing politics and gaming the system, the price plummets.

This Yak needs to be told to do one! Bad bad attitude and will put a ton of people off! Trolls will still make their way to the private forum so what's the point?

Honestly believe they need to review this and fast as every investor uses bct as a point of reference and coming to a thread not run by the dev/marketing team is coin suicide!

Sort it out syntaks and while your at it tell yak to wind his neck in!
maybe you should tell all the companies to make softwares open source because you have your stupid excuses of trust. rofl

your in the crypto world and your talking about trust? so if your going to send illegal transactions and your going to trust a random on the interwebs that the code is correct? wow your easily convinced, hey can you send me 50btc by any chance? ill send it back promise.

the fact of the matter is, crypto is very corrupt. and before neos can gain popularity, the code needs to be autited and confirmed correct, working and untracable. this is the exact reason why darkcoin made the change. no point in arguing. rather than argue, just look at the price, and tell me thats what the price a completely untracable coin should be valued at.
Pages:
Jump to: