Pages:
Author

Topic: !100% FULL ANON! !V2! !On Mintpal NOW! [NEOS]Neoscoin Unique Anon V2 (Arbitrush) - page 2. (Read 7919 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

i tried to convine him just yesterday. he said "no" and closed the thread. i respect devs but why are they so arsed about a bctalk thread.

I've just visited the official forum again and see that yak is still ruthless in his shutting down of any discussion about a thread here. I don't think he's on an ego trip, I think he's out of his depth and he knows it.

The unarguable fact is that users and investors get their information from BTCTalk. They can't be bothered to make endless accounts on endless, deserted and sycophantic single-coin forums - and with good reason. BTCTalk is the biggest crypto shop window by far and Neos refuses to use it on the grounds that some of the people are disagreeable. You don't get to choose, your coin is either for everybody or nobody - there are no niches.

So now, when people look for Neos, they will (eventually) find this thread and see that the trolls have been given free reign because the devs are too insecure to face them down, whilst the only other option is some brown-nosing forum moderated beyond any utility. It's pathetic. Add to this the rude, aggressive and self-serving attitude of yak and I can easily understand why investors would put their money elsewhere.

Meanwhile, whilst yak is playing politics and gaming the system, the price plummets.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Just so i don't mess anything up.

We always have to open the V2 wallet with the run neos .bat instead of opening the qt?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
maybe you should tell all the companies to make softwares open source because you have your stupid excuses of trust. rofl
Activity: 246
neos is also closed source, which means you dont even know how arbitage works. There cant be trust because the code has not been audited.

Wasn't DarkSend closed-source as well, when it was released?

Closed-source does not mean poor functionality or lack of trust. It just means we don't yet know how it works. It might go open source in future and we cannot deny anything until then.

And by the way.. it is 'Arbitrush' and not 'Arbitage'.

It`s wise to keep it closed-source until established because it not we would see 10 new coins with it as cut n paste feature in the next week.
Closed-source can be a good way of protecting your intellectual property.
If Suchnekky would bother to look at the V2 screencast it is explained how Arbitrush works in a way that even a retard would have good chance to
understand.

explaining how something works is not the same as reviewing the code. as syntaks could say anything he likes, if he wants he could say a cow comes and takes the transaction and gives it to a chicken then the chicken eats it and it vortexes to the reciever. this doesent mean its true, as the code cant be reviewed. no point in arguing about this, as its obvious open source is the only trusted anon.

How else do you protect the crypto scammers from copying your code? At this stage I don't see it as an issue at all
Activity: 294
neos is also closed source, which means you dont even know how arbitage works. There cant be trust because the code has not been audited.

Closed-source does not mean poor functionality or lack of trust. It just means we don't yet know how it works. It might go open source in future and we cannot deny anything until then.

It`s wise to keep it closed-source until established because it not we would see 10 new coins with it as cut n paste feature in the next week.
If Suchnekky would bother to look at the V2 screencast it is explained how Arbitrush works in a way that even a retard would have good chance to
understand.

explaining how something works is not the same as reviewing the code. as syntaks could say anything he likes, if he wants he could say a cow comes and takes the transaction and gives it to a chicken then the chicken eats it and it vortexes to the reciever. this doesent mean its true, as the code cant be reviewed. no point in arguing about this, as its obvious open source is the only trusted anon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

understand.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Agree that NEOS is undervalued. This has the potential to gain you some good ROI, 5x shouldn't be that hard.

i think neos is over valued at the moment, no roadmap or progress. no dates, no deadlines.

There is progress.

Who the hell cares about roadmap or deadlines, those are made to pump and dump

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

and its open source now. arbrubbish could be a basic mixer for we know, completely tracable. or it could be the master of anon. but we dont know, which is exactly why it cant be trusted. making it basically useless.

I am making same point. WE DON'T KNOW. So I'm betting on a 50-50 chance. And you just keep using wrong word for Arbitrush - willingly & unwillingly - which proves you're not serious and you're just trolling.
Activity: 364

and its open source now. arbrubbish could be a basic mixer for we know, completely tracable. or it could be the master of anon. but we dont know, which is exactly why it cant be trusted. making it basically useless.

That's taking a risk. You'll either get a great ROI or you'll lose some. If you don't like it, get into a more stable coin that's been here longer...

sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

Agree that NEOS is undervalued. This has the potential to gain you some good ROI, 5x shouldn't be that hard.

i think neos is over valued at the moment, no roadmap or progress. no dates, no deadlines.

No progress, no updates!? Ever heard of V2?
Bad troll attempt.

v2 was over hyped for a extremely delayed release. its basically just a reskin of v1. alot of the promised features failed to be included. like the coinsource interview with Syntaks has stated TOR will be in v2, but that was cut off the list without warning.

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I wish Cryptsy would list this coi - I like the triggers features.

No progress, no updates!? Ever heard of V2?
Bad troll attempt.

Activity: 364
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Syntaks started an official thread. But I guess everyone has different tolerance limits for the kind of troll center our alt-coin section has become, so he closed the thread and never returned. I wouldn't blame him. He tried. A moderated thread can do, but most people don't like moderated ANN threads, they start accusing the OP for hitler edits when in fact they're the ones trolling.

This thread is god enough for NEOS discussion and we need to keep posting updates here, so that everyone can have more exposure to this coin and the potential it has got.
The problem these days is that there are so many coins, that if you dont stand out, you fizzle out to the ground and be forgotten, and not having a BTCtalk thread is a perfect way of doing that, the coin is loosing hundreds of investors every day. yAK is a punk kid who is power crazy and does not listen to anything. the fact of the matter is 90% of the community want a btc talk thread. look at the price, just about hitting ICO price.

I agree syntaks appears to be a hard worker. but what makes you decide on that? you dont actually know the guy. if i were you's id be looking into why he let his last coin fizzle out to the ground and abandoned it, id also be looking into asking for a public ledger of where the 130btc of ICO funds went. no advertising, no PR rep & funds arent being spent correctly. a community coin, where the community has no say.

the price is reflecting a coin with no followers, no community, there is no cult like following for neos like other coins have. 13.5k sats is almost ICO price, sad really, i wish it were in the hands of an experienced team, who were on the ball and all worked together to pump out roadmaps and releases, and knew how to advertise correctly

Community handed those BTC over during the ICO we have no right to ask for a public ledger since that would be the same thing as to ask someone
to put up a public ledger of their bank account.
How sad of Syntaks to not hire a army of peons to do spam marketing of NEOS here on these forums, u mad cause your unemployed!?
The price reflects perhaps the best investment in crypto in a long time.
The problem these days is that there are so many coins, that if you dont stand out, you fizzle out to the ground and be forgotten, and not having a BTCtalk thread is a perfect way of doing that, the coin is loosing hundreds of investors every day. yAK is a punk kid who is power crazy and does not listen to anything. the fact of the matter is 90% of the community want a btc talk thread. look at the price, just about hitting ICO price.

I agree syntaks appears to be a hard worker. but what makes you decide on that? you dont actually know the guy. if i were you's id be looking into why he let his last coin fizzle out to the ground and abandoned it, id also be looking into asking for a public ledger of where the 130btc of ICO funds went. no advertising, no PR rep & funds arent being spent correctly. a community coin, where the community has no say.

the price is reflecting a coin with no followers, no community, there is no cult like following for neos like other coins have. 13.5k sats is almost ICO price, sad really, i wish it were in the hands of an experienced team, who were on the ball and all worked together to pump out roadmaps and releases, and knew how to advertise correctly
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Neoscoin is
Still massively undervalued
indeed. there are newcoins with quite the same features. and people are all over it.
neoscoin need a better place at btctalk to attract more people.
marketcap is so low  Sad

with the fall of Btc is a good time to accumulate some good altcoins
Wink
Pages:
Jump to: