Pages:
Author

Topic: !100% FULL ANON! !V2! !On Mintpal NOW! [NEOS]Neoscoin Unique Anon V2 (Arbitrush) - page 3. (Read 7919 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Neoscoin is
Still massively undervalued
indeed. there are newcoins with quite the same features. and people are all over it.
neoscoin need a better place at btctalk to attract more people.
marketcap is so low  Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Neoscoin is
Still massively undervalued
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
per IRC: Mac V2 last to go should be ready and out in 6-12 hours. Linux & Windows are live. Hopefully mintpal will be live soon too. after theyre done coding we'll see some updates to the roadmap & some future planning, as well as some explanations to the pieces and parts which made it into V2.
price will settle back to around 10k.. devs are kids. Syntaks has also let us down on many promises about v2. and too slow to deliver. 130btc ico funds should hire more devs. pretty sad he cant even hold a 200k market cap. partial reason for this is lack of communication/transparency and refusing to start an official BTC talk thread. an official BTCtalk thread will bring more investors and traffic you could think of.

You are right that closing the official thread was a mistake. I tried to (nicely) raise the issue on their new, barely used forum, but immediately got shut down by yak - within minutes my thread was locked by him - so clearly it is a sensitive subject for them and they clearly know they are being foolish. They are essentially closing down any debate they don't like - I'm sure that inspires confidence in..... someone?

Hopefully, someone will see sense and re-open the thread, but hubris and arrogance seem to make comfortable bedfellows in cryptoland.

i tried to convine him just yesterday. he said "no" and closed the thread. i respect devs but why are they so arsed about a bctalk thread.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
price will settle back to around 10k.. devs are kids. Syntaks has also let us down on many promises about v2. and too slow to deliver. 130btc ico funds should hire more devs. pretty sad he cant even hold a 200k market cap. partial reason for this is lack of communication/transparency and refusing to start an official BTC talk thread. an official BTCtalk thread will bring more investors and traffic you could think of.

You are right that closing the official thread was a mistake. I tried to (nicely) raise the issue on their new, barely used forum, but immediately got shut down by yak - within minutes my thread was locked by him - so clearly it is a sensitive subject for them and they clearly know they are being foolish. They are essentially closing down any debate they don't like - I'm sure that inspires confidence in..... someone?

Hopefully, someone will see sense and re-open the thread, but hubris and arrogance seem to make comfortable bedfellows in cryptoland.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
when is today? that was like 3 days ago

This is not the first none officlal "LAUNCH TODAY" thread..
To my knowledge Ifightformerkel is not a part of the development team.
Check Neoscoin.com for info Wink
Activity: 420
when is today? that was like 3 days ago
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Lack of communication!? Try email, twitter, IRC, the Neoscoin forum or any of about 5 other alternatives Roll Eyes
Nazi developers wont bend to your online will!? - Must complain on the interwebz!!
Syntaks to me is the perfect example of a working class hero developer.
Why hire someone when you can endure a month or two of sleep depravation!?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Oh boy... what a BullShit. Syntaks is the best Dev I ever saw. Lack of communication? He answers on every question! He is on nearly 24 hours a day. He explains every step, even on YouTube. He answers on Twitter if somebody asks him anything there. I would be concerned if the Neos-Team would discuss all the Time with Trolls instead of developing the Project.

Everybody who takes a closer look will see quality. Everybody who wants to make quick profit without any research... should stay out of Crypto. In the end, quality will make it. Quality-projects and quality-Investors. And quality won't look like PnD.
Activity: 294
do you mean when a coin can  add to mintal V2 exchange
the price must be rise? do not be silly Grin
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Good to see a community forming here again.  Smiley
It sucks that there's like 4 threads, but atleast this is the only unlocked one

yeah, but hopefully more people notice this one. we must keep it active for other fellas to see.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
It sucks that there's like 4 threads, but atleast this is the only unlocked one
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
legendary
Activity: 1386
waiting for

mintpal v2

and waiting for

neoscoin v2

both should be done yesterday, i dont know if the neoscoin waiting for mintpal or mintpal waiting for neoscoin  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ready for mintpal everyone
Pages:
Jump to: