Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 8. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

$ 100 is finite a little. But in order to learn how to understand how the market works this is enough. I advise you to make a transaction no more than 10% of the deposit and use the stop los.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
Yes, of course it is but make sure that you start with purchasing a tried and tested altcoin. You don't want to take a punt on one that isn't already on exchanges and making headway.

Is there anyone who has made a lot of money from trading - starting with just $100 - would love to hear.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:33:08 AM
For a start, trading is enough, but to earn money normally, this will definitely not be enough. You can trade with the same success on demo accounts, you will not lose anything but you will not earn either.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 04, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
$ 100 will help you understand how the marketplace operates. You can test your strategies. For serious trading, this amount is extremely small. Try it and you will understand that I am right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 05:21:14 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

In my opinion you can start trading with that money and buy cardano. The market now is rising and cardano also rising up and this is the right time to buy ada with a price of
$0.08 hold it long-term and gain a huge profit from it.
Cardano makes sense to buy. I would also buy Siacoin the price is now 120 satoshi. It is possible to make a profit soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

Rather than investing for long term, i think trading will be the best solution to earn money in a short period of time. I see some positive outlook about ripple and i believe this is the best time to trade this coin, buy low sell high idea should be applied, have you tried trading in it? Just trade the high volume transactions coin rather than low volume and better to focus on the lowest price of coin.

For me, I think short term method is not a good Idea for a newbie in crypto to start an Investment here in cryptocurrency. Better for him to gather first some knowledgeable article that may used him to point out whats really needs to do, to play safe trading in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

In my opinion you can start trading with that money and buy cardano. The market now is rising and cardano also rising up and this is the right time to buy ada with a price of
$0.08 hold it long-term and gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
$ 100 in my opinion is enough for newbie. I also when I first became a crypto trader only used $ 50. at that time I bought 3 eth in 2015. And now my assets are worth more than $ 2500 in the number of very fanatic. the important thing is to be smart at reading opportunities. and don't be greedy in taking profits
Yes, for a start$ 100 is very enough, this amount is not so sorry to lose, everything must be done carefully and it is very important not to be greedy, have patience. On such small amounts it is very good to gain experience, the best teacher is your experience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 04, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

Rather than investing for long term, i think trading will be the best solution to earn money in a short period of time. I see some positive outlook about ripple and i believe this is the best time to trade this coin, buy low sell high idea should be applied, have you tried trading in it? Just trade the high volume transactions coin rather than low volume and better to focus on the lowest price of coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 04, 2018, 04:19:54 AM
100 USD is enough if you find a broker who will allow you to start trade with 100USD. (Minimal deposit)
I have seen a lot of people who made a lot of money with few bucks. But you have to be smart.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:16:32 AM
Even if you say you only have $ 50, I would still recommend investing in crypto. One is for you to learn from the market, two is the way and it works, and the other is to find other ways to make money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Maybe u can try start from ICO project first?
ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/"
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
Yes it is enough if you were going to trade low price coins so that you can gain high profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 02:36:34 AM
I think so 100$ is enough to start  on crypto trading if you are a new crypto trading. You have to study very well to protect your investment if you knowledgeable enough it will easy to you to trades.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 04, 2018, 02:22:07 AM

It is more than enough to start trading. Just buy some cheap altcoins within your budget. It is a great amount to learn how to trade so you will not lose much though will not make a lot of money either.
Activity: 301
October 04, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
$ 100 is really a very small amount for good money. However, if you are new in this business then this will be enough to study this type of earnings.
Activity: 268
October 04, 2018, 02:13:46 AM
You can start trading with 10$ or 10k $, you need to start with an amount that you can afford to risk/lose.

Nobody knows what 100$ means for you, if it's nothing or if it's a lot. If you don't mind to lose them then start trading them, buf do a lot of research before as trading is very risky.
Trading with any amount would be a decent start for the person trading. Try to make as much profit on a coin as you can.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 04, 2018, 02:12:03 AM
You can start trading with 10$ or 10k $, you need to start with an amount that you can afford to risk/lose.

Nobody knows what 100$ means for you, if it's nothing or if it's a lot. If you don't mind to lose them then start trading them, buf do a lot of research before as trading is very risky.
Activity: 644
October 04, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
It completely depends on the money you have and how much you are ready to lose because trading is a very risky job which we cannot able to predict how much money we are going to make. Before trading, we need to have enough analysing skills in order to prove analytical knowledge for guessing the right prices.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 04, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
$ 100 in my opinion is enough for newbie. I also when I first became a crypto trader only used $ 50. at that time I bought 3 eth in 2015. And now my assets are worth more than $ 2500 in the number of very fanatic. the important thing is to be smart at reading opportunities. and don't be greedy in taking profits
Pages:
Jump to: