Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 12. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:08:56 AM
you can start trading with any amount. If you know how to trade you can make good money and $ 100, if you do not know how and millions are not enough. Learn more material on trading, find a mentor who earns on trading, and do not forget to go from theory to practice.
Activity: 335
September 27, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
to start trading indeed you should use your best capital. because each person's abilities also vary. do not follow the style of other people if you are not able to. do not enforce yourself.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:57:12 AM
As I would like to think, yes it was sufficient to begin exchanging yet recollect forget that your benefit will rely upon how much cash you use as a capital. The measure of cash individuals can stand to lose contrasts. I additionally concur than $100 isn't sufficient to feel the excite of making a lof of benefit. In any case, we got the opportunity to begin some place.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 27, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That would do just to get a feel of live trading and if that amount adheres to rule #1: invest only what you can afford to lose in crypto.
Go for it! Nothing beats actual trading knowledge that you'll get from it. Add as you go and learn from mistakes that you'll make!
I started my crypto trading with as low as $50.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
You can invest $ 50 or more! Important investment is the way, of course the bulk investment will go along with the corresponding amount of profit
Activity: 805
September 27, 2018, 01:46:36 AM
The greater the amount is in daily circulation, the more profit you can earn with it. But you need to understand that success in trading depends on experience. Therefore, $100 is enough to start, but over time, as you increase the experience in trading, you need to constantly increase the amount to the maximum possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
A trader is the one that sells every day and not the one who buys and hold everything in the ethereum. Even with a smaller amount than 100 dollars you can make a living for yourself but you need to be able to turn around and know the tricks of this profession. Here the main thing does not take everyone to fiat for their small expenses and gradually increase their crypto portfolio every day.
Activity: 277
September 26, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
The amount of money or less with a new friend like me i think $ 100 is enough. Because so many can be dangerous because you do not have much experience in investment and trade. Therefore i recommend investing or trading into Altcoins as Ripple, XLM for their low prices and as safe Altcoins. Or you want to invest ICOS should find a good Altcoins that invest.
ukw
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

With the smaller capital you start trading, the less profit you will have, that's clear. However, if you do not have trading experience, this is enough, because even if you go bankrupt, that's not a lot of money. As for specific currencies, there are many suitable for trading, you just have to look for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Why not? The more you have the more you will get the profit/loss. Talk about trading its not depend how many usd you have exactly. So just trading at the right time is the more important one. Know when to buy, when to cut loss and when to sell. Its the more important.
Activity: 110
September 26, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
better use that money to register a course like design, photography is better. you can make money from that then get back crypto trading
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
If you want learn to trading, it's quite enough to begining. If you smart and lucky person, i will have a profit from it. Even if you are lost your money, it's will help you have a experience for next time. Please patience, Trading so easy for patien person. Good luck Sir!.
Activity: 476
September 26, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
I think this is a normal amount to feel the stock exchange, learn how to place orders and understand the essence of work at the stock exchange
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
100$ is more than enough for beginner. you can learn trading by that money
as time goes by, you will have more money and knowledge
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
This dip is great opportunity for you to entering trading.  100$ enough for getting more profit in long term. My advice is don't expect lot profit in short term. You have better chance for getting more profit by holding coins long term. Before buying any coins make some research about those coins.
Activity: 111
September 26, 2018, 11:39:15 AM
Hundred dollars for the beginning trader are more than sufficient sum. To risk big money silly if you are not able to trade  Cool
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 26, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

Risk vs reward. I'd say keep most of it in bitcoin then use the rest to try and make profitable trades.

You're more than likely to lose half of your money. If you can't guess which half you should exit the market now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
Well, I would not count on a very large amount of earnings from such a sum now , and if you want to learn how to use indicators and buy to sell, then the amount is quite normal
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 25, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
In my opinion, starting to trade for $ 100 can only be for training purposes or for entertainment purposes. Earn money on this, to change life just will not work.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 08:52:55 AM
if you want to trade with limited capital you can choose coins that are in the top 20 coinmarketcap like XRP, ETH, but for trading you can choose coins that are listed in many top exchanges such as Tron and Cardano, the price change of coins is very large and the time is very short so it's suitable for trading
Pages:
Jump to: