Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ? - page 9. (Read 5985 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:04:58 AM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, you can start already but in that capital it needs to be more aware on how you choose tokens you want to trade. You can start with tokens which is price are down, then sell it when it rise even 2$ its a good profit already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 01:52:06 AM
$100 is a good start or big enough to start trading. You can even start even 10$ to practice first but of course if you want bigger gains, you also need to invest big. The downside is you will also lost big if you invest big.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 03, 2018, 10:38:21 PM
Yes, I think that is even much better way to trade and be save from all lost , the risk is minimal and can go along way if a daily target is set to be achieved everyday and that that be huge in a year or more , I have also try to do a day trading and having like 2-4% profit with a rollover system but the bear market still makes it somehow difficult.
Activity: 90
October 03, 2018, 10:36:11 PM
That amount is really enough for good traders, we can make 20 dollar daily with that amount but depending of your own skill trading
A $100 investment could make $20 per day depending on what coin used as an investment. Investing with $20 would be ideal.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:35:36 PM
for a bigger $ 100 investment in trading especially if you're just starting or a newbie you're not a big investor if you're just studying in trading because you're going to lose a big investment if it's pretty good In trading you can increase your investment so you earn substantially but before you buy a coin to study first if the price is higher or fall so you will not lose.
Activity: 420
October 03, 2018, 10:34:50 PM
It's actually quite big already. Mine, I started doing trades in just 20 usd. And luckily all my trade move is good reacting to the profit that almost reached out to 200 usd.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 03, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why not. I have started with nothing, just have time. I have did bounty and airdrop and use this meager amount to invest on other coins. So, with your 100 USD, you can do many things with it  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
I will love to chip this in quickly also that looking at the meagre amount you are have as at now, believe me it is not small at all to kick start a successful journey in this world of crypto especially now that the ongoing dip have given someone like you a chance to rack up some promising altcoins into your portfolio. Hence, it's now your choice to sir tight, make findings and come to a resolution.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
October 03, 2018, 10:03:20 PM
of course $100 is sufficient. especially for beginners. because indeed we should invest in our best crypto. so later we don't feel disappointed when loss or is there something lost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Always go with the safest like Ethereum. They're pretty much a win-win token to invest on since the price of each is really cheap now and a lot of developers basically build their tokens around ethereum. So investing in ethereum is just like investing in other tokens such as PRL or Litecoin.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 09:54:16 PM
Yes $100 is enough, but use it to buy altcoin in satoshi,then hodl , if you want day trading, i think $100 is not enough
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 03, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
Gaining profit in crypto does not entirely depend on the amount you put in trading. The best move here is to identify the right coin for trading. Identifying the right coin increases your chances of making profit by 80%. $100 is good to start trading especially with the coins selling at cheap prices yet with large volumes and cap.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
October 03, 2018, 09:49:23 PM
It seems to me quite alone. due to the fact that minimal trading transactions are also less than $100. It doesn't matter if you're trying to exercise from a small nominal. your best only, do not follow the others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 03, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

I started trading for 80$ as far as I remembered and I trade altcoins that is small value than primary coins like bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin. Try as much as possible to search a coin project that have a great movement every 7 days or 24 hours. coinmarketcap trending view is a good one too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 09:44:57 PM
I think There is no minimum investment level when doing some trading. IMO trading on high cap marketcap like ETH, BTC or even top 20 CMC maybe at this time are getting hard to make some multiple money with it, but at least it is still more safe rather than low cap coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
October 03, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
You can start trading with even $10 but if you put higher amount, you have more chances to earn higher profits however you should agree both aspects of trading (profit-loss).
If you are quite new to trade, then it is more better you start with lower amount so that you will know how it works
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 09:30:09 PM
That amount is really enough for good traders, we can make 20 dollar daily with that amount but depending of your own skill trading
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 09:18:34 PM
You are a beginner, you’d better not focus on high hope for getting a large amount of profitable fast. Because you completely don’t have sufficient knowledge, skill as well as experience in order that you can do investing or trading flexibly. You have $100usd, ok, I think it’s not a bad capital and not a big, but it’s enough for those who just get started. Now you should spend time doing some research, afterward you pick a coin to buy.  You should keep learning while you are trading, then you will build experience and skills gradually.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 30, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

Actually, if you are a new comer who wants to start trading in crypto market, few amount of money is the best option.
You don't need much money to start trading, just use your enough money to buy good coins to trade, and you can get the trading experience.
Once you became experienced trader, you can use more amount of money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
EOS is a good alternative to ethereum. Coin third generation, which is considered more promising and can soon surpass ethereum. Although I would continue to invest in the place and in ethereum too.

You can choose not only EOS. There are many inexpensive altcoins that cost less than several cents. Invest in them. Cardano and TRON, VeChain, NEM, and Dogecoin are very good tokens. Check their graphs on https://coinmarketcap.com/.
Pages:
Jump to: