Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 USD/day with one 6x1080 Rig [Best kept secret] (Read 9909 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo
You are averaging a block / day for how long?  What hashrate do you get with 1060's?  You shouldn't get more solo mining than at the pool in the long run.  It's just you have been lucky in the short term with your solo mining.  You will go days without hitting a block solo mining for sure.

The pool is not open source yet, but the developer says he will open it up once he cleans the code up.

You can join the NXS slack if you want to talk to the pool dev.  He hangs out in the mining channel there.  http://nexusearth.com/slack.html
I was testing it with 6x 1060 3GB at 486MH/s for 3 days I found 2 blocks and 1 probably orphaned... Now I've connected 3 rigs with total of 12x 1060. Together doing almost 1100MH/s, yesterday it found 1 block, today 2 blocks, but strange is the rig with 6x 1060 and running wallet didn't find any block since then, I hope it's only bad luck. I give it few more days and if it won't found any block only those 2 other rigs I will move the wallet to another machine and connect those 3 rigs to the wallet running on new machine. The pool would really make it more easy for me.

not profitable, awaiting ror BTG, should be live in less than 1 hour from now
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
You are averaging a block / day for how long?  What hashrate do you get with 1060's?  You shouldn't get more solo mining than at the pool in the long run.  It's just you have been lucky in the short term with your solo mining.  You will go days without hitting a block solo mining for sure.

The pool is not open source yet, but the developer says he will open it up once he cleans the code up.

You can join the NXS slack if you want to talk to the pool dev.  He hangs out in the mining channel there.  http://nexusearth.com/slack.html
I was testing it with 6x 1060 3GB at 486MH/s for 3 days I found 2 blocks and 1 probably orphaned... Now I've connected 3 rigs with total of 12x 1060. Together doing almost 1100MH/s, yesterday it found 1 block, today 2 blocks, but strange is the rig with 6x 1060 and running wallet didn't find any block since then, I hope it's only bad luck. I give it few more days and if it won't found any block only those 2 other rigs I will move the wallet to another machine and connect those 3 rigs to the wallet running on new machine. The pool would really make it more easy for me.
with the calculator 500mh does 8 coins day, so is not profitable anymore or just solo mining but i guess now is hard

correct - its not profitable, however, while waiting for bitcoin gold to run live, we will keep mining, hopefully will hit few blocks by then.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
with the calculator 500mh does 8 coins day, so is not profitable anymore or just solo mining but i guess now is hard
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
can you give me some estimates of hahsrate / TDP on this coin for 1070 and 1080ti?   

Not exactly sure what 1070 gives, but 1080ti msi armor gives ~255 mh/s at 70% TDP, mem -1000, core +140

1070 might be somewhere around 140-150 with similar settings.

Thanks for the info! I see you underclocked the memory to minimum and instead oc the clock. These settings are specified for this coin/algo or it was a typo ( +1000 mem) ?
Activity: 439
does this really work ? who tried any one?
Activity: 26
Hey OP can you post a picture of what the rig looks like that would be awesome if you could.  Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
can you give me some estimates of hahsrate / TDP on this coin for 1070 and 1080ti?   

Not exactly sure what 1070 gives, but 1080ti msi armor gives ~255 mh/s at 70% TDP, mem -1000, core +140

MrKhan, have u tested? Our side, testing for ~1 hour. No block(s) so far. Perhaps next 24 hours can see some positive progress.

Much better use the pool unless you have a lot of hashes.

MrKhan, have u tested? Our side, testing for ~1 hour. No block(s) so far. Perhaps next 24 hours can see some positive progress.
really, i will mine
Activity: 245
Merit: 105

Solo mining NXS.
They just created a pool and getting most people to mine on their pool, and strangely mining solo is FAR more profitable now.
8-9 blocks per day with 900-950 MHS.
Thinking of getting another couple rigs..

thanks for the updated, much appreciated.
Activity: 20
So I connect few other rigs to same wallet. Is there way how to monitor my whole hashrate in the wallet? I can't find any usefull commands for debug window. And Also I'm facing problem when my second rig found block, not the one running wallet, it stop all the other rigs... They found today just 1 block so maybe it's one time problem.

I don't think that's possible to monitor whole hashrate in the wallet.  Using the pool (nexuspool.ru) will help alleviate the problems that many face while solo mining.  At the pool you can view your actual hashrate that is being accepted by the network.
Yeah, but I can mine block per day with 6x 1060 3GB, on the pool I can't mine 11 NXS with this power. I like solo mining, but I've never tried it before so I'm experimenting. Do you know where are sources for Nexus pool I'm thinking about starting mine own private pool that should solve my problems.

Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Thanks for the topic I am new on mining, and you pin point perfectly this thing
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
So I connect few other rigs to same wallet. Is there way how to monitor my whole hashrate in the wallet? I can't find any usefull commands for debug window. And Also I'm facing problem when my second rig found block, not the one running wallet, it stop all the other rigs... They found today just 1 block so maybe it's one time problem.

I don't think that's possible to monitor whole hashrate in the wallet.  Using the pool (nexuspool.ru) will help alleviate the problems that many face while solo mining.  At the pool you can view your actual hashrate that is being accepted by the network.
Yeah, but I can mine block per day with 6x 1060 3GB, on the pool I can't mine 11 NXS with this power. I like solo mining, but I've never tried it before so I'm experimenting. Do you know where are sources for Nexus pool I'm thinking about starting mine own private pool that should solve my problems.

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
Solo mining XMR?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
Sometimes I was thinking it is not quite worth to spend my time on gpu mining, as the profit getting lower and lower.
Pages:
Jump to: