Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 USD/day with one 6x1080 Rig [Best kept secret] - page 3. (Read 9909 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
wow. want to put some money aside to build one of these things...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

with 4 1080ti (953mh/s) better to mine in the pool or go solo?

Not sure. Been mining solo for 3 days with 700mh/s and found 1 block. Just started pool mining a few hours ago and looks like I'm about to earn 8-9 coins/24h.

Not very profitable.

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Anyone can put here the config for mine Neox please?

I try really with both pools eu/us, and i can join in the pool, but the miner restart 2sec after joining in the pool!

I try also different miners (wolf0, SKminer, solo and pool)

Only with the eu/us pool .ru is connected, but after connect restart ...and this every 2sec!

Did you update to latest Nvidia drivers? I'm mining right now at us pool with skminer without problem.

This is from there website:

"Important! If you encounter infinite "timeout loop" please consider updating nvidia drivers".
Activity: 163
Anyone can put here the config for mine Neox please?

I try really with both pools eu/us, and i can join in the pool, but the miner restart 2sec after joining in the pool!

I try also different miners (wolf0, SKminer, solo and pool)

Only with the eu/us pool .ru is connected, but after connect restart ...and this every 2sec!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I try to open link pool and is say error gateway
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I'm using +100 MHz core clock, -500 MHz memory clock at 70% power limit with a Zotac AMP! Extreme 1070 and get ~150 MH/s. My GTX 1080 gets ~170 MH/s.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
I was getting around 500-600MHps. I really wish 1GHps haha, may be possible with some overclocking. Anyone has  on the OC settings for Asus GTX 1070?

And After running for few hours, I noticed there is a latency and I'm mining old blocks lol, off by 40-50 blocks. Need to check that as well.
Activity: 245
Merit: 105

If you want to solo miner then check post #5 in this thread for instructions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23261786.  You mine directly to your wallet, you don't have to put an address anywhere.

Be prepared to not hit a block for a very long time solo mining unless you have a lot of hash power.

Thanks mate!! I have 8X1070 and I was hitting 240MHps in ETH. I probably will hit around 500MHps here I think. I'll try it out tonight and let know my luck lol

You're welcome.  You should be around 1 gh/s with 8 1070s I think.  You'll probably average 1 block / day or so.

If you want to solo miner then check post #5 in this thread for instructions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23261786.  You mine directly to your wallet, you don't have to put an address anywhere.

Be prepared to not hit a block for a very long time solo mining unless you have a lot of hash power.

Thanks mate!! I have 8X1070 and I was hitting 240MHps in ETH. I probably will hit around 500MHps here I think. I'll try it out tonight and let know my luck lol
I'm going to give it a shot. I never did solo mining so far. So few questions, I download the wallet, sync it up and run miner. But where to configure my payout address? In the miner itself like we do in pools or it's automatically deducts the wallet address that is installed in the system ?

If you want to solo miner then check post #5 in this thread for instructions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23261786.  You mine directly to your wallet, you don't have to put an address anywhere.

I'm going to give it a shot. I never did solo mining so far. So few questions, I download the wallet, sync it up and run miner. But where to configure my payout address? In the miner itself like we do in pools or it's automatically deducts the wallet address that is installed in the system ?
Decided to mine NXS on that pool just for fun. It went quite well for the first day or two (nothing out of the ordinary, profits in line with the calculator), but then I started to drop hashrate for some reason. I think the pool started to disconnect. Miner kept restarting... So I quit for now.

Yeah the pool had to be restarted this morning I saw.  If that happens again you can switch between the us and eu server. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Decided to mine NXS on that pool just for fun. It went quite well for the first day or two (nothing out of the ordinary, profits in line with the calculator), but then I started to drop hashrate for some reason. I think the pool started to disconnect. Miner kept restarting... So I quit for now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Well, if solo mining makes profit then pool mining should be good as well. But if we can't earn that much at pool mining , then solo profit is just lucky.
No, not always. The topic starter might have gotten all those coins from solo mining because the main pool(s) was/were down for some time (= lots of miners stopped hashing  during the downtime), the diff adjusted... and that's how he could get a lot more mining solo than if he would've been pool mining.
Activity: 289
SAGA Developer
Well, if solo mining makes profit then pool mining should be good as well. But if we can't earn that much at pool mining , then solo profit is just lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Why don't you use them into mining XMR's rather than Zcash? I'm earning at least $1 to 2$ with my 2x 1080ti on my own mining rig.
Activity: 76
Those were nice numbers...were....
Anyways thanks for sharing you experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Hmm, I have:

2 rigs with 8x 1080Ti
1 rig with 4x 1080Ti
1 rig with 5x 1070
1 rig with 6x 1050Ti

They are all mining ZEC on MPH doing 17,500 KH/s combined pulling in about 0.3 ZEC a day (and ZEC is down 7.5% for the week).

Maybe I should swing them over to solo mining NXS to see how it goes.

I'm running nvOC (linux) on my rigs though, so I'm not sure how big of a pain it would be coax them into mining NXS...

Why don't you use them into mining XMR's rather than Zcash? I'm earning at least $1 to 2$ with my 2x 1080ti on my own mining rig. You're lucky to have that kind of hardware so I suggest go with the coin with low diff.

Quick question though, where did you boughy those VGA of yours? I'm still searching for a place where I can buy cheap 1080's even a second hand will do as long as it is cheap. Much better if you may refer me into one.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
Hmm, I have:

2 rigs with 8x 1080Ti
1 rig with 4x 1080Ti
1 rig with 5x 1070
1 rig with 6x 1050Ti

They are all mining ZEC on MPH doing 17,500 KH/s combined pulling in about 0.3 ZEC a day (and ZEC is down 7.5% for the week).

Maybe I should swing them over to solo mining NXS to see how it goes.

I'm running nvOC (linux) on my rigs though, so I'm not sure how big of a pain it would be coax them into mining NXS...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Solo mining NXS.
They just created a pool and getting most people to mine on their pool, and strangely mining solo is FAR more profitable now.
8-9 blocks per day with 900-950 MHS.
Thinking of getting another couple rigs..
is this true  Shocked i have 3x1080 is there any luck for me ..
Pages:
Jump to: