Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 USD/day with one 6x1080 Rig [Best kept secret] - page 2. (Read 9909 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Yes! Found a block after 16 hours with 6x 1060 3GB not bad, will see how it goes next time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
-
Awesome income !  6x GTX 1070  with I will try
Thank you for shared guide
See You Again.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I think it's a problem with how the miner and wallet display solo mining shares. The miner shows the share was found (block) and the wallet shows the block was submitted, but the transaction was never confirmed because it was an orphan. If you check the transaction list in the wallet there should be no transaction listed.

Yes, there are no transactions, I've checked it on block explorer too. This just confused me :/
I start that miner you sent and it's great I've got 10MH/s more on total. Thanks. Majoh done good work, do you have also source codes? I can't find them. I would like to compile it with CUDA 9.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The prime (CPU POW), hashing (GPU POW) and POS all use different minting channels with separate difficulties for each. Otherwise the CPU and POS channels would never solve a block.

Minting Channels
Prime (CPU), Hashing (GPU), and Nexus Proof of Stake (nPOS)

Block Time
300 seconds for Hashing minting channel and 300 seconds for Prime minting Channel for an average of 150 seconds
60 seconds for nPOS

Block Reward
Prime and Hashing Minting Channels: The effective reward is established by the reserve balances. These reserves have a decayed amount deposited every time interval of one minute. If the balance is below a given threshold, the reward value will be based on a time’s value of a decayed amount. This means that the reward will be given based on how long it was taken to create the block. This prevents the reserves from being depleted as large amounts of computing power jump on and off the mining network.

nPOS Minting Channel: The effective reward is an annual interest rate that ranges between 0.5 and 3.0% annually.

Minting Difficulty
The miner’s difficulty is calculated by a proportion generated from the time it took to create the block, and the target time. The target time is calculated by the NXS Reserves working to deflate the difficulty if the reserves go over a threshold. This is designed to maintain transaction processing in the loss of computing power to given channel, by aiding in the reduction of the difficulty to a more suited level.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
NoizChain
in your calculations use diffx4 because there arent only pow blocks but also, prime and pos Smiley
I think it's a problem with how the miner and wallet display solo mining shares. The miner shows the share was found (block) and the wallet shows the block was submitted, but the transaction was never confirmed because it was an orphan. If you check the transaction list in the wallet there should be no transaction listed.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
For one, the miner you linked is the POOL version. This is the miner I use to solo mine.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21261522

Otherwise the block you found was already submitted by another miner before you did (orphan).
Well I tought it too, but miner shows it was accepted and why wallet shows the transaction then? I've never tried solo mine so this really confuse me.
I will try that miner. Thx.
For one, the miner you linked is the POOL version. This is the miner I use to solo mine.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21261522

Otherwise the block you found was already submitted by another miner before you did (orphan).
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Alright find a block in about 12h with 6x 1060 3GB 470MH/s, but wallet showing 1 transaction and 0 amount?
Activity: 462
Why don't you use them into mining XMR's rather than Zcash? I'm earning at least $1 to 2$ with my 2x 1080ti on my own mining rig.

LMAO

Yes most def monero is a great coin to mine.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Thanks for your information! Can you tell me how much GTX 1060 3GB can hash? Thanks!
I have 6x 1060 3GB doing 450MH/s still finding best settings.
Does anybody know how to run the newest SKminer 1.1? I can't get it run... it uses CUDA 9.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mjqtso7z5ethfr/SKMiner-Pool-V1.1.zip?dl=0
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Yesterday I had problems connecting to the pool. I was connected but after I joined the mining pool went in a regular mode. Probably this was due to the overflow of the pool. But I think that $ 100 a day to install 6 GPU I think it's fake. I don't believe in such indicators.
it's not fake, when the pool goes down, the diff goes down dramatically, so during that time frame if you're solo mining you get to instamine some blocks. Look at the diff on the screenshots its only 98, while usually the diff moves from 4-7k
This is just a lucky chance. I do not think that will always happen like this
Activity: 230
Thanks for your information! Can you tell me how much GTX 1060 3GB can hash? Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Can't believe the amount of people that still don't understand mining difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
It does not seem to yield after this thread as it seems. Lucky if you can get a block in 24 hours. Which is about $11, mining somewhere else will yield a lot higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Yesterday I had problems connecting to the pool. I was connected but after I joined the mining pool went in a regular mode. Probably this was due to the overflow of the pool. But I think that $ 100 a day to install 6 GPU I think it's fake. I don't believe in such indicators.
it's not fake, when the pool goes down, the diff goes down dramatically, so during that time frame if you're solo mining you get to instamine some blocks. Look at the diff on the screenshots its only 98, while usually the diff moves from 4-7k
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Anyone can put here the config for mine Neox please?

I try really with both pools eu/us, and i can join in the pool, but the miner restart 2sec after joining in the pool!

I try also different miners (wolf0, SKminer, solo and pool)

Only with the eu/us pool .ru is connected, but after connect restart ...and this every 2sec!

Did you update to latest Nvidia drivers? I'm mining right now at us pool with skminer without problem.

This is from there website:

"Important! If you encounter infinite "timeout loop" please consider updating nvidia drivers".

Thank you, but really i have the new driver installed Sad

Only is the restarts the big problem...after connected to the pool!
Activity: 58
Merit: 6
░N░A░N░N░U░
very interesting, but need proper instructions with details information.
I'm searching an exchange site for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: