Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 : Where to invest with $100 ? - page 14. (Read 3743 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
November 12, 2017, 12:52:23 PM
you should invest in coins with marketcap <1m as they only will make you some profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
November 12, 2017, 12:47:32 PM
I would suggest to buy and keep some ethereum for long tern if you want to invest in altcoins or bitcoin is best and price of bitcoin and ethereum both have gone down. Second option can be investing in some good and promising and trusted ICO. There are many good ICO that are going on currently where you can invest.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 12, 2017, 12:43:27 PM
Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.
Which coin will be the best for investing with $100 ?

if you are new in cryptocurrrency world then you will surely start from bitcoin, because bitcoin is the fastest profit generated currency, I think you will also make good profit from bitcoin. Trading is something that you can't start until you have full knowledge and experience, so better for you to first invest in bitcoin and start practising trading on any demo account, then you can easily start trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
November 12, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
Right now, I think that KICK is the best investment, I dropped $100 yesterday and it fell even lower today. I'm confident it'll grow in a month or so.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
November 12, 2017, 12:27:56 PM
Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.

If you’re looking for a currency coin, then BCC bitconnect has a great program if you’re looking for a long term investment. I can send you a referral link if you would like to pm me. Otherwise, if you’re looking for quick turn around like a day trade, BCH at the moment is surging. Or you could also try ETN and wait six weeks and then get a gain. It all depends on your time frame and what that might be ... 1 day, 6 weeks, 10 months?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
November 12, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
Better participate in an ico with your 100$ and you will get equivalence in tokens + bonus. If the project get success then you can generate profits from hodl. It's not an easy task to find a good ico as well. Start trading with this small amount can not generate a lot of profit and risks to loose value that you can't hold more than one crypto with 100$.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:19:09 PM
Pick one project and all in. Your capital is way too low to diversify, in my opinion you may diversify later when succeeded on your one pick. On the other hand, when I was starting out I didn't bother asking people where should I put my money in, I did my best to research as I know.that non of these people can help.
I have been doing some research for the last year. From my research it seems like ripple is a good choice. But I want to know if I am missing something else.
Activity: 69
l'argent est mon étape
November 12, 2017, 12:16:42 PM
I suggest top 10 altcoins will be good at this time, all of them are cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 12:12:58 PM
Pick one project and all in. Your capital is way too low to diversify, in my opinion you may diversify later when succeeded on your one pick. On the other hand, when I was starting out I didn't bother asking people where should I put my money in, I did my best to research as I know.that non of these people can help.
Activity: 566
November 12, 2017, 12:06:27 PM
Though you can't be so sure investing in any coin their is ni certainty. Go for a coin with huge potential at icon stage backed by a solid team
November 12, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
I was thinking of buying the cheap but promising crytocurrencies in a good number and trade them.  Like Ripple, OMG.
What do you think about it?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
November 12, 2017, 12:02:03 PM
Hello,

will you are talking  what coin is the best for now.? I think the best to buy a crypto currency  is bitcoin .  cause bitcoin value right now is to cheap.  This is the right time to buy cause maybe bitcoin wil increas again rapidly to give us a more profit soon
Activity: 85
The world is flat...
November 12, 2017, 11:59:39 AM
Hello,

Hello, you need to see the marketcap's, exchange rates and this things.
You can easily register on Poloniex or Exmo.

Right now stable ETH. BTC going down, BTH - jumps down/up, it was today up to 2400usd for 1 coin, and now it's 1435, so you can buy BTH for 100 usd on price 1435 per 1 coin, and sell it on 2400usd it will be profit of ~70 usd. Pay attention, the BCH can fall down after hardfork.

So you need to read about cryptocurrencies and understand the causes of the fall and rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 11:53:45 AM
i think invest to ICO sounds promising, there are many with good project and great team, like AION, PAYCENT, ANKORUS, and SISA
SISA tommorow Nov.13 will be available to trading in HitBTC, pre-ico was ended last month, but ICO will already start at Nov.20
November 12, 2017, 11:47:17 AM
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: